Remove this ad

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 20 08 6:21 PM

Tags : :

Hello to everyone from Michael Scott (and before you ask, yes, it really is me.)

First of all, let me thank Zephfire and team for putting the forum together. I really appreciate all the work that went into it and I will be popping in and out regularly to read the posts and answer questions.

I also want to thank everyone who has read The Alchemyst and The Magician and had written, blogged and reviewed the books and been interested enough to join the forum. I believe it will be a great environment for all things Flamel.

I have very recently removed the email link on my webpage. I was getting so many emails that I was beginning to slip further and further behind with my responses. To be fair to those people who have written, I have removed the link. It will reappear when the new version fo the site goes up.

In the meantime, this is a great place to post your questions. I'm delighted to see that some of the members here are starting to answer questions for me. That really helps.

The good news is that I'm just about to deliver the final version of The Sorceress. I've had a lot of fun with it, and it will be out at the end of May, 2009.

Keep and eye here user posted imageand on the various websites for the latest news.

And finally, enjoy the forum!

With best wishes,

Michael

http://www.dillonscott.com
http://www.secretsofnicholasflamel.com
http://www.thealchemyst.co.uk
http://www.alchemyst.jp
http://www.elalquimistaflamel.com
http://www.nicholas-flamel.de
http://www.randomhouse.com/author/results....?authorid=27479
http://www.randomhouse.co.uk/catalog/autho...m?authorID=6740
http://www.randomhouse.com.au/house/index.asp
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Oct 21 08 2:29 AM

Thank you for those kind words Michael, it has been my pleasure, and my team's to put this forum together for you! We're really happy to say that the plans for the fan web site are well under way and we'll be getting that up and running in the next few days! And we thank you for your permission to have all this fun!
Exciting news that you're already on final draft for The Sorceress! I'm really looking forward to that! (and I know i'm not alone on that now either!)

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Oct 21 08 1:03 PM

YAY! Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in the forum with us! Its very exciting! Big congrats on delivering the final version of The Sorceress, we all look forward to reading it!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Oct 26 08 2:17 AM

QUOTE (Diehard Bob @ October 24, 2008 04:51 am)
Well a big hello from Bob to you to.

I think it's great for an author to put time into fan fourms and get involved with his fans.

Not only that... but this may be the ONLY time I've ever seen an author spend time on a community fan site... Way to go! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

And that very valid point is what i think makes this forum and the accompanying website that we're building a very special place to be! We're so very grateful to our favourite author for his participation! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Oct 27 08 10:56 PM

I think it's very, very cool that Mr. Scott has made the time to check in here and be an active member as time permits. I can think of only one other author to interact on a forum with her readers, so it's a rare thing indeed to have someone with so much talent be willing to connect with his fans.

Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open. - Dumbledore

Listen, I will tell you a mystery! We will not all die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. ~ 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 29 08 2:47 AM

Thank you Mr Scott for taking your time to be part of the forum. I know everyone is so busy, but it is wonderful to have a connection to an author that we already feel connected to through the books.

I am really enjoying the series and looking forward to the next book this May. Congrats on getting it finished!

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Nov 1 08 9:21 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ October 29, 2008 03:47 am)

I am really enjoying the series and looking forward to the next book this May. Congrats on getting it finished!

I think the whole forum is in agreement with you on that one MZ!!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 26 08 2:29 AM

I just want to say that i'm thrilled to as of 15 min ago (cant remember how to spell minuets.) i became part of a fan site that has Michael Scott an amazing author on his fan site.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

Nov 29 08 1:51 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ November 26, 2008 03:29 am)
I just want to say that i'm thrilled to as of 15 min ago (cant remember how to spell minuets.) i became part of a fan site that has Michael Scott an amazing author on his fan site.

You're very welcome here Nalic, we hope you will find lots of discussions in the topics that you'll join in with! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Dec 5 08 9:21 PM

Hi michael, im ivan and im from Uruguay -a spanish speaker country- well im fan of your saga and just the last monday i bought the book the magican - becouse it became here later in spanish- and today i finished it, was awsom and i really enjoyned it, do you have any idea of when the next book will be realsed in spanish?
thanks
ivan

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Dec 7 08 7:10 PM

QUOTE (ivan_92 @ December 05, 2008 09:21 pm)
Hi michael, im ivan and im from Uruguay -a spanish speaker country- well im fan of your saga and just the last monday i bought the book the magican - becouse it became here later in spanish- and today i finished it, was awsom and i really enjoyned it, do you have any idea of when the next book will be realsed in spanish?
thanks
ivan
Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Dec 8 08 3:26 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ December 07, 2008 07:10 pm)
QUOTE (ivan_92 @ December 05, 2008 09:21 pm)
thanks
ivan

Hello Ivan and welcome. Thank you for your good wishes and I am delighted you liked the books. I've not seen the Spanish editions yet. I believe the next book, The Sorceress, is due in June or July 2009.

Best wishes

Michael

Thanks a lot for you words and i will waiting for the next book

Ivan

PD: I'D LIKE TO SEE PERRY TALKING IN SPANISH

Quote    Reply   

Yuna

Awakened

#15 [url]

Jan 9 09 9:24 PM

Dear Mr. Scott

I am from germany, you and the alchemyst have a lot of fans here. On 19th January the Magican get published. We ar all waiting for this Day.

I hope you come sometime to germany an tour, Maybe 2010 when the sorceress puplished in germany.

Big Thank you for this amazing book.

Yuna from germany

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Jan 9 09 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Yuna @ January 09, 2009 09:24 pm)
Dear Mr. Scott

I am from germany, you and the alchemyst have a lot of fans here. On 19th January the Magican get published. We ar all waiting for this Day.

I hope you come sometime to germany an tour, Maybe 2010 when the sorceress puplished in germany.

Big Thank you for this amazing book.

Yuna from germany
Quote    Reply   

Yuna

Awakened

#17 [url]

Jan 9 09 10:34 PM

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm happy to hear, that you come to europe and mabye to germany.

Oh the german cover is realy beautifully.

user posted image

The Magican:
user posted image

I'm sorry, I have an terible english.

Yuna

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Jan 9 09 11:15 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ January 09, 2009 05:03 pm)
Wow! I'm quite jealous!

Those covers are amazing!

completely and totally agree those are incredible looking!

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Jan 10 09 12:33 AM

QUOTE (Yuna @ January 09, 2009 10:34 pm)
Thank you for your quick reply. I'm happy to hear, that you come to europe and mabye to germany.

Oh the german cover is realy beautifully.

user posted image

The Magican:
user posted image

I'm sorry, I have an terible english.

Yuna
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help