Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Sep 18 10 11:07 PM

You find games later on that can give you more clicks. The frogger-style game gives you 1 free click each time you beat it, and there's the anagram puzzle that gives you "x4"'s. Took me a while to figure out what those were, and it turns out that each one clears a 2x2 block.

You'll get there! It's just really, really long.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#102 [url]

Sep 18 10 11:10 PM

I've found the frogger-style game but it's the only game I found as of today. I'm looking forward to finding the anagram game so I'll earn more clicks... flamelssecret/clap3.gif
Maybe I'll finish the Quest for the Codex game before The Warlock comes out on May 24, 2011! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#103 [url]

Sep 19 10 1:03 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ September 19, 2010 02:10 am)
I've found the frogger-style game but it's the only game I found as of today. I'm looking forward to finding the anagram game so I'll earn more clicks... flamelssecret/clap3.gif
Maybe I'll finish the Quest for the Codex game before The Warlock comes out on May 24, 2011! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

lol, I haven't finished it either! I'm hoping to finish it before uh, the end of the series?

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#106 [url]

Jul 17 11 10:49 PM

That's right I will become a great magician. lol

I have removed your aura and scent and added it to your signature, that way it will always appear whenever you post. ~Elena

Aura Color:olive green
Scent:mangos
Elemental Magics:Water, Fire, Earth, and Sorccery
Artifacts:Tyrfing, Ruyi Jingu Bang, The Falcon Cloak,& a feathered serpent stolen from Quetzlcoatl

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help