Remove this ad

#81 [url]

May 18 10 9:43 PM

probably shouldn't be this excited, but I just beat the Aura Challenge. I got Yellow. I'll take it. At least there's a Coldplay song about me now.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#82 [url]

May 18 10 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 18, 2010 09:38 pm)
QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ May 18, 2010 04:27 pm)
I suppose it'd be against the forum rules and all that to ask someone to either post or PM me a link to the chapter, right?

Sigh. Halfway through my keys, and going slightly crazy..

EDIT: Oh, and site seems to be broken there... *sigh*...
Want. Chapter. 6. *arg*

dont feel bad i have all my keys and via a glitch am unable to read chapter 6

So, was that a "Yes, you can beg other forum members for a link?"?

Pretty Please? I heard it has the other two swords names and everything!!!!!!

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#83 [url]

May 18 10 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ May 18, 2010 05:35 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 18, 2010 09:38 pm)
QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ May 18, 2010 04:27 pm)
I suppose it'd be against the forum rules and all that to ask someone to either post or PM me a link to the chapter, right?

Sigh. Halfway through my keys, and going slightly crazy..

EDIT: Oh, and site seems to be broken there... *sigh*...
Want. Chapter. 6. *arg*

dont feel bad i have all my keys and via a glitch am unable to read chapter 6

So, was that a "Yes, you can beg other forum members for a link?"?

Pretty Please? I heard it has the other two swords names and everything!!!!!!

no that would be unethical ... are you not enjoying the clicking and the mini games??

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#84 [url]

May 18 10 10:57 PM

Thought so.

Nope. Mini-games were fun maybe the first few times - not so much the 50th.

On the other hand, the clicking is excellent. Bring on more of it. Much, much, much, much more of the clicking. I love clicking. Click, Click, Click, OH, I'm out of Clicks. Time to wait another whole day. Yay!

"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#85 [url]

May 19 10 10:09 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ May 18, 2010 10:57 pm)
Thought so.

Nope. Mini-games were fun maybe the first few times - not so much the 50th.

On the other hand, the clicking is excellent. Bring on more of it. Much, much, much, much more of the clicking. I love clicking. Click, Click, Click, OH, I'm out of Clicks. Time to wait another whole day. Yay!

Is the third game ("Choose your Path" or something like that) up and at 'em yet?

Quote    Reply   

#86 [url]

May 19 10 11:48 PM

This is actually my first post. But I am pretty sure I played the Aura Challenge over two hundred times but unlocked the sixth chapter!! I am so excited for the book to come out! It is worth the long key finding process.

Quote    Reply   

#88 [url]

May 20 10 12:26 AM

QUOTE (TheShadow2010 @ May 18, 2010 05:43 pm)
probably shouldn't be this excited, but I just beat the Aura Challenge. I got Yellow. I'll take it. At least there's a Coldplay song about me now.

It is possible to get Gold. I think I had over 500 points when I finished the game, but there seems to be no predictable way to earn points. The only other colors I ever came through were Brown and Yellow. Now I'm wishing I saved a screenshot... I already forgot what the description shown about the aura was. flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

Is the third game ("Choose your Path" or something like that) up and at 'em yet?

I don't think it is... EDIT: Now the glitch that Spacecadet talked about is on my game, too.

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

May 21 10 3:41 AM

I got the gold one too...took me awhile but got it!...still need to unlock the chapter.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#91 [url]

May 21 10 9:40 PM

Like Spacecadet and phvolt I can't read the chapter. Oh well I wasn't planning on it but now Im kinda sad that if I wanted too I couldn't. flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#92 [url]

May 21 10 9:50 PM

This game has officially broken on my computer. I give up. flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif
Maybe next year's game...

Books out on Tuesday anyway....

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#96 [url]

Jun 14 10 7:52 PM

If you're not from the USA like me, just select the two options below in the..registration form (If I remember correctly) and click continue..it will still work I believe. That's how I played.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#97 [url]

Jun 14 10 8:07 PM

QUOTE (Mortal Elder @ June 14, 2010 06:32 pm)
Guys, does someone know what should I right under ''State''? flamelssecret/wall_.gif

if you cannot connect without filling out the "state" box, then just put in NJ or NY or some state.
I did that before and it worked. When only US players could play. But i just put some us state and it worked

Quote    Reply   

#98 [url]

Jun 15 10 12:43 PM

QUOTE (einarz @ June 14, 2010 08:07 pm)
QUOTE (Mortal Elder @ June 14, 2010 06:32 pm)
Guys, does someone know what should I right under ''State''?  flamelssecret/wall_.gif

if you cannot connect without filling out the "state" box, then just put in NJ or NY or some state.
I did that before and it worked. When only US players could play. But i just put some us state and it worked

Thanks. NY worked. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Quote    Reply   

#99 [url]

Jun 16 10 2:36 AM

There are many things you can put for state (as a current resident of the USA, i know plenty of their initials)

TX LA OK NY CA SC NC
etc!

Grrrr! I used all my clicks for the day I found one thing though!

I'm sad because I can't get clues from facebook becuz I don't have a f-book acct and I can't make one!

Please do not post twice in a row, use the edit button instead to modify your post. Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Sep 18 10 10:56 PM

Do you know that I haven't finished the Quest for the Codex game up to this point in time?
With that 10 clicks per day and me not accessing the internet everyday, I think it will take me forever to finish this game...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help