Remove this ad

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#61 [url]

May 12 10 2:45 PM

Aha... and just an other question... is the sixth chapter becoming available for those who doesn't manage too finish the game?

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#62 [url]

May 12 10 3:10 PM

i was really unlucky the first couple of days. Did not find anything.

But now i have found alot of things and am on the next map.

this game is pure fun

Quote    Reply   

#63 [url]

May 12 10 3:45 PM

I'm done flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I must admit, I had help from beyond ... the Gui God decided to bless me with a gift of never-ending 4-square clicks and I, of course, didn't look that gift horse in the mouth so I clicked to my hearts content.
I know, you may think that's cheating but I really did have many of the items already and was just anxious to finish. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Just checking, but the "Choose Your Path" game isn't launched yet ... right?

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#64 [url]

May 12 10 4:36 PM

QUOTE (Lucothea @ May 12, 2010 10:45 am)
I'm done flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I must admit, I had help from beyond ... the Gui God decided to bless me with a gift of never-ending 4-square clicks and I, of course, didn't look that gift horse in the mouth so I clicked to my hearts content.
I know, you may think that's cheating but I really did have many of the items already and was just anxious to finish. flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Just checking, but the "Choose Your Path" game isn't launched yet ... right?

I had that same glitch on one of my other log-ins... Apparently it's common.

And no, the 3rd game is not accessible yet.

Quote    Reply   

#65 [url]

May 12 10 6:42 PM

I keep trying to win the "Flamel Frogger" game ... sad, I know but I never could get the timing down ... I get too anxious flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#70 [url]

May 13 10 8:36 PM

I've been playing for 3 days now and so far I found 5 things,lol.

but this '10 clicks per day' rule is not helping >:{

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#72 [url]

May 13 10 9:55 PM

You have GOT to be kidding me. After finding the first two minigames relatively quickly (found all the leygates on day two in a stroke or two of luck, which helped), I spendt the last 30-40 clicks of mine taking apart the last map to find the final game. And found out it's "Coming Soon".

Thanks for the heads up.

And gotta say, not a fan so far. Would prefer to earn my chapter with skill or something that isn't totally random and only expedited by playing the same minigame a bazillion times to get some more clicks....

/rant.

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#73 [url]

May 13 10 10:58 PM

Finished the game last night. Luckily on my first day I found all the leygates and the Aura Challenge game I to play about 20 billion times to get enough clicks. There wasn't much skill to it. More random luck. And to top it all of I guilted myself into not reading the chapter like I did with the Necromancer preview. Great.

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#75 [url]

May 14 10 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ May 13, 2010 04:55 pm)
You have GOT to be kidding me. After finding the first two minigames relatively quickly (found all the leygates on day two in a stroke or two of luck, which helped), I spendt the last 30-40 clicks of mine taking apart the last map to find the final game. And found out it's "Coming Soon".

Thanks for the heads up.

I did alert everyone myself on here previously that the 3rd game is not open yet....

Quote    Reply   

#76 [url]

May 16 10 3:40 AM

Just finished the whole game tonight... it is possible to finish the game in less time than you realize, if you know how to use your mini-games to their full advantage.

For me, the Aura Challenge was more quicker, and all 3 areas are doable as long as you time your moves just right.

Just to give you guys more incentive on finishing the game:

The names of the other two Swords of Power that Dee owns are revealed in the second half of the 6th chapter.

(Mods, if this is too much of a reveal, please feel free to take it off and my sincere apologies. flamelssecret/love0030.gif )

user posted image
The Enchantress: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
May 22, 2012 | Official Fan Site | Official Author's Site

Aura: Purple.........Scent: Cinnamon.........Elemental Magic: Earth and Water.........Specialty: Magician and Warlock

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#77 [url]

May 16 10 12:24 PM

QUOTE (phvolt220 @ May 16, 2010 04:40 am)
Just finished the whole game tonight... it is possible to finish the game in less time than you realize, if you know how to use your mini-games to their full advantage.

For me, the Aura Challenge was more quicker, and all 3 areas are doable as long as you time your moves just right.

Just to give you guys more incentive on finishing the game:

The names of the other two Swords of Power that Dee owns are revealed in the second half of the 6th chapter.

(Mods, if this is too much of a reveal, please feel free to take it off and my sincere apologies. flamelssecret/love0030.gif )

No you're fine PHV, you didn't name them so the post is all good

Quote    Reply   

#78 [url]

May 17 10 7:48 PM

QUOTE (phvolt220 @ May 16, 2010 03:40 am)

I hate to admit it, but I cannot get through the aura challenge....I can;t figure out that frustrating water level!

Please be careful what descriptive words you use. Whilst the word you used wasn't a curse it can be seen as offensive and we try and make sure everyone is comfortable on here

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#79 [url]

May 18 10 9:27 PM

I suppose it'd be against the forum rules and all that to ask someone to either post or PM me a link to the chapter, right?

Sigh. Halfway through my keys, and going slightly crazy..

EDIT: Oh, and site seems to be broken there... *sigh*...
Want. Chapter. 6. *arg*

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#80 [url]

May 18 10 9:38 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzbinn @ May 18, 2010 04:27 pm)
I suppose it'd be against the forum rules and all that to ask someone to either post or PM me a link to the chapter, right?

Sigh. Halfway through my keys, and going slightly crazy..

EDIT: Oh, and site seems to be broken there... *sigh*...
Want. Chapter. 6. *arg*

dont feel bad i have all my keys and via a glitch am unable to read chapter 6

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help