Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 10 10 1:43 AM

I have gotten multiple power-ups in one day but I'm not sure if we have found the same game. I have the Aura challenge. Which game did you find?

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

May 10 10 2:16 AM

QUOTE (Excalibur2009 @ May 10, 2010 02:43 am)
I have gotten multiple power-ups in one day but I'm not sure if we have found the same game. I have the Aura challenge. Which game did you find?

Did you start with a timed jigsaw puzzle of the Alchemyst cover?

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 10 10 5:16 AM

I found the "Solve the Codex" game. You need to rearrange letters in a word to complete a phrase from the books.

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

May 10 10 5:49 AM

QUOTE (Lucothea @ May 09, 2010 09:16 pm)
I found the "Solve the Codex" game. You need to rearrange letters in a word to complete a phrase from the books.

I got that one too I couldnt get two of them

Edit 1:AHHHHHHHHH I need 2 more pieces and im DONE flamelssecret/hyper_.gif me and my brother has been helping me out hes good at games like these Im playing a mini game now so that I can get more clicks i just need 2 more

Edit 2: I stayed up getting more clicks with the mini games I DID IT the chapter is awesome thanks Michael flamelssecret/clap3.gif is there a place where we could discuss this? or should I keep quite for a while?

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

May 11 10 12:38 AM

Do you just click stuff and the fog goes away and you find hints because I keep clicking spots and the fog goes away and nothing happens. Or maybe I'm just clicking in the wrong spot . . .

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

May 11 10 12:54 AM

QUOTE (Runo Warrior @ May 10, 2010 07:38 pm)
Do you just click stuff and the fog goes away and you find hints because I keep clicking spots and the fog goes away and nothing happens. Or maybe I'm just clicking in the wrong spot . . .

yes some boxes have something but most dont, so keep clicking to you find stuff.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

May 11 10 1:57 AM

QUOTE (Runo Warrior @ May 10, 2010 05:38 pm)

just not to get too click happy....some people have been able to find lots of fun stuff in just a few clicks. Me? Still to click happy

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

May 11 10 2:09 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ May 10, 2010 05:57 pm)

just not to get too click happy....some people have been able to find lots of fun stuff in just a few clicks. Me? Still to click happy

dude once I got my mini game it was easy cus you can just keep playing the mini game and get more clicks

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

May 11 10 2:28 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ May 10, 2010 08:57 pm)

Don't feel bad. I apparently have terrible luck because I have gotten a total of one video clip and one key piece out of all my clicks every day. That's why I prefer games that involve skill as well.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

May 11 10 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 10, 2010 12:49 am)
Edit 2: I stayed up getting more clicks with the mini games I DID IT the chapter is awesome thanks Michael flamelssecret/clap3.gif is there a place where we could discuss this? or should I keep quite for a while?

Keep it quite for now please. We may have a Chapter 6 thread open at some point.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#53 [url]

May 11 10 3:39 PM

Good news for all non-USA fans, the Quest for the Codex is now playable to us too! We're not eligible to enter the prize draw, but we can still participate and see the bonus videos and chapter 6 reward! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#54 [url]

May 11 10 3:48 PM

Yay!!!!!! I've already played for the day and I found a minigame lol..at least that what the game said..but now I'm lost..I can't find it.lols.

but yay for the game!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif
It's GREAT!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

May 11 10 4:21 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 11, 2010 10:39 am)
Good news for all non-USA fans, the Quest for the Codex is now playable to us too! We're not eligible to enter the prize draw, but we can still participate and see the bonus videos and chapter 6 reward! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Awesome!!!

Get to work finding those items now guys!!!

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

May 12 10 7:14 AM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 10, 2010 06:49 am)

You can discuss it in the spoiler thread for chapters 1-5, I've just edited the thread so it's now the spoiler thread for chapters 1-6.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

May 12 10 8:01 AM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 12, 2010 08:24 am)
flamelssecret/clap3.gif yay thanks Zeph hope some more people can get lucky and unlock the chapter too

You're welcome! flamelssecret/bow.gif
Only 6 days until Michael releases "The Death of Joan of Arc"! Is everyone registered and ready?

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#59 [url]

May 12 10 2:32 PM

I am!!!! But just one little question.... I have downloaded the chapters 1 t/m 5, but I already had the first 6 chapters!! how comes?

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

May 12 10 2:38 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ May 12, 2010 09:32 am)
I am!!!! But just one little question.... I have downloaded the chapters 1 t/m 5, but I already had the first 6 chapters!! how comes?

That file only contains a small piece of chapter 6 its incomplete.

And I finally finished the game ... that was long.....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help