Remove this ad

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#21 [url]

May 7 10 1:27 PM

Me two... which one?

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

May 7 10 3:53 PM

They've had a couple of days and we've still not had any update as to when the rest of the world can join our friends in the USA and play the game, so if you have a free moment you can help support your forum friends that can't play yet!

Here's what you can do to support your friends that can't play:
You can go to the publisher's Facebook page and join in the polite request to make the game playable by all! Publisher's Facebook page, click here

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 7 10 7:21 PM

I'm wondering how to get the games too. Do I have to click on something on the map to get a game, or is there some oher way?

Aura Color: Cloud Grey
Aura Scent: Pine
Element: Water & Air

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

May 7 10 7:28 PM

QUOTE (RainaWeather @ May 07, 2010 02:21 pm)
I'm wondering how to get the games too. Do I have to click on something on the map to get a game, or is there some oher way?

as far as i know its just shear luck, 10 clicks at a time, until you are lucky enough to find the mini game then you can earn extra clicks

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#27 [url]

May 7 10 9:28 PM

Found one actually... But its slow. Game is kinda annoying after a few times, and it's only 1 click for beating it.... Just gonna wait till my next refresh.

Can't say I'm a fan of this one... Last years version at least had some skill involved. At my rate, I'm going to get my copy of the Necromancer before I unlock that chapter...

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 7 10 9:36 PM

I fund the Sorceress badge. I've been mostly going for the places that actually have meaning(ie: Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz) if that has anything to do with it. Maybe its just completely random....

user posted image
Aura: Pure Cerulean Blue Scent: Old Spice Specialties: Water Magic and Sorcery

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

May 8 10 1:12 PM

I've looked under every quadrant on every map. I have multiple emails so it was faster than it should have been. After you find the first game it will get easier than just waiting for your daily clicks. It took me a couple hours to get all the clicks I needed.

“It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 8 10 8:45 PM

Can anyone tell me how long it takes from when you register to when you get the email with your log in information?

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

May 8 10 9:47 PM

QUOTE (Lucothea @ May 08, 2010 12:45 pm)
Can anyone tell me how long it takes from when you register to when you get the email with your log in information?

You should be able to do it within a few minutes

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

May 8 10 9:57 PM

Do you get the email within a few minutes of registering? If so, then something happened and I didn't get mine. Should I do it again?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 8 10 10:03 PM

It won't let me ... it says my email is already in use. I've requested an email under "lost password".
Got it. I don't know what happened but I'm in flamelssecret/goodsigh2.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

May 9 10 9:19 PM

Okay, I'm on and playing and (from previous postings) pretty lucky. I've already found all the portals to the maps, a sneak peak video, the sorceress piece of the codex and a "Solve the Codex" game ... my reason for posting.
I understand the game but after it's over, my 4 extra clicks don't seem to appear. The power-up light is there but when I try to click on a map piece, it says I've used my 10 for the day. Do I need to have one click left to use the extra 4? Also, is there a limit to how many extra clicks you can get per day? Because I've played the game four times but I still can't access the power-up.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

May 9 10 11:14 PM

Lucothea, I had that problem too. You have to click on the extra click icon next to where it tells how many of that powerup you have. I hope I explained that well enough.

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

May 10 10 12:08 AM

QUOTE (Excalibur2009 @ May 09, 2010 11:14 pm)
Lucothea, I had that problem too. You have to click on the extra click icon next to where it tells how many of that powerup you have. I hope I explained that well enough.

Can you only get one power-up a day? The number to the right of the icon says 1 even though I've played 4 times.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help