Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

May 5 10 5:03 PM

Tags : :

Remember I said in the newsletter that we would have a real treat for you? Today is your good news day flamelssecret/hyper_.gif the new online game has been released, so enjoy!

The Quest for the Codex

Please note...I've just found out that this game is currently only open to players from the USA, if that changes i'll let you know, sorry guys! flamelssecret/crying.gif that includes me too! flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Here's what you can do to support your other members that can't play:
You can go to the publisher's Facebook page and join in the polite request to make the game playable by all! Publisher's Facebook page, click here
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

May 5 10 6:46 PM

The publishers have now updated their page to say that they are working to resolve this issue, so we'll keep our fingers crossed! But feel free to post polite requests for them to resolve the issue!

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 6 10 3:03 AM

As for how playing the game is going, I don't have anything much exciting to share with those that can't play. I used up my 10 clicks and didn't reveal anything else that I could work on. I guess I just didn't guess well. Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 6 10 4:25 AM

i used my clicks for the day and got nothing but ill try again tomorrow

user posted image
Aura colour:Deep navy blue..........Aura scent: Burning Grapes
Aqua, Ignis, Terra, Aero, Tempus temporis
"Fools rush in where angels fear to tread"
La verdadera muerte vendrĂ¡ a ti

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 6 10 7:46 PM

I have used up my second day's allotment and still haven't found anything. I hope at some point there is some more strategy/skill involved like there was in the Alchemyst game because that is a lot more fun than a game that is based on random chance and dumb luck.

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#12 [url]

May 6 10 9:33 PM

I too can get a little "click" happy, but I am sure they are just trying to keep us all engaged as we wait for the big day I got my first badge today and loved the message that popped up from Mr Scott. if nothing else, those little treasures are fun

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#14 [url]

May 6 10 10:35 PM

3 Keys Pieces today, and managed to find all the portals. Got a minigame too, which gets me a click for beating it.

So far, so good. Wondering if I will reach Chapter 6 before the Necromancer comes out though...

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

May 6 10 10:54 PM

I couldn't get anything, but I can see the map even with the fog

I don't have facebook so I can't get to read any of the chapters, is there any other way of reading them? flamelssecret/idk.gif

**I've edited your post, please do not double post, you can add to your earlier post by using the "Edit" button. Zephfire**

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 7 10 3:09 AM

QUOTE (Alchemist92 @ May 06, 2010 05:40 pm)
Man you need all 3 keys to get the chapter, Is this the only map? or is there another?

In the explanation of the game it says that there are a total of four maps and you travel between them by using the leygates that you uncover.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

May 7 10 3:29 AM

I played today and found one item. But I didn't evem realize that we had limited clicks per day and just started clicking away.

Aura Color: Cloud Grey
Aura Scent: Pine
Element: Water & Air

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

May 7 10 12:21 PM

Ive had the worst luck in three days of clicks ive found one item

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply