Remove this ad

#261 [url]

Jul 11 12 8:49 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ June 17, 2012 12:46 pm)
QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ June 17, 2012 06:30 pm)
QUOTE (Coolasian @ June 17, 2012 12:02 am)
If Coatlicue is the mother of Huitzilopochtli (Mars), Quetzacoatl, and Xolotl, then why are her children Elders and why does she hate the Elders?

Is Odin her child in myths because when he uses the eye weapon Mars calls him brother Odin.

I think he meant it as like comradeship not actual family

Actually, if you look at the Nicholas Flamel Wiki page, it says that they are both brothers and cousins. Most likely a mistake, but on Mars Ultor's page, it says that his brother is Odin. However, on Odin's page, it says that the two are cousins. So the chances are they are related by blood.

Aura Color: Dodger Blue
Aura Scent: Woodsmoke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#262 [url]

Jul 12 12 1:12 PM

QUOTE (tristanhowlett @ July 11, 2012 08:49 pm)
Actually, if you look at the Nicholas Flamel Wiki page, it says that they are both brothers and cousins. Most likely a mistake, but on Mars Ultor's page, it says that his brother is Odin. However, on Odin's page, it says that the two are cousins. So the chances are they are related by blood.

Wiki is not a very good source of facts in Flamelverse since it can be edited by anyone. Michael has yet confirmed Mars' relation with Coatlicue and/or Odin, but we do know that she has children that are Elders.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#263 [url]

Jul 16 12 2:36 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ July 12, 2012 09:12 am)
Wiki is not a very good source of facts in Flamelverse since it can be edited by anyone. Michael has yet confirmed Mars' relation with Coatlicue and/or Odin, but we do know that she has children that are Elders.

Yes that's a good point. However, Mars and Odin are both uncles to Hel, so it still is possible that the two are related

Aura Color: Dodger Blue
Aura Scent: Woodsmoke

Quote    Reply   

#264 [url]

Jul 21 12 3:22 AM

I believe that Mars and Odin are related by blood (possibly and even probably through Coatlicue) as so many Elders are, though I agree that whether this relation is close or distant has yet to be confirmed. Perhaps this disscusion would have more imput on the Mars or Odin topic

As for Coatlicue, I was so freaked out when Josh almost set her free. I was like flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif Don't do it! But then Sophie and Aoife and everyone else came and saved the day. But still, I was sad when Aoife sacrificed herself to pull Coatlicue back into the Shadowrealm flamelssecret/crying.gif I was thinking, "What will Scatty think?!?!" But it all worked out in the end, she was rescued, and Scatty and she were reunited, hooray! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Aura Color: Deep Blue
Aura Scent: Orchid
Caution: Zombies may be flammable

STAND BACK - I'm going to try SCIENCE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#265 [url]

Jul 21 12 1:35 PM

QUOTE (Taurus@#5 @ July 21, 2012 03:22 am)
But it all worked out in the end, she was rescued, and Scatty and she were reunited, hooray! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I can sense an e-book short story coming, featuring Niten, Scathatch, Aiofe, and Coatlicue.
On an unrelated topic, has anyone thought of Josh's vision in the Necromancer of a hooked handed man and a red-headed warrior facing an army led by Coatlicue as meaning that Marethyu may have something to do with Aiofe's rescue? Or do you think that that was most likely at a different place and time, as Coatlicue does not have an army in her shadowrealm, that I know of.

Quote    Reply   

#266 [url]

Aug 1 12 1:03 AM

Hippogriff I definatly think you are right especially since Marethyu knows Scathach and he easily could help Scathach free Aiofe. This is enforced by the fact Marethyu was at Niten and Aiofe's wedding.

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#267 [url]

Aug 1 12 3:02 AM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 01, 2012 01:03 am)
Hippogriff I definatly think you are right especially since Marethyu knows Scathach and he easily could help Scathach free Aiofe. This is enforced by the fact Marethyu was at Niten and Aiofe's wedding.

Yeah, I did not think of the wedding thing, but yes, that is my basic theory.

Quote    Reply   

#268 [url]

Aug 4 12 5:06 PM

The fight was probally an epic duel. I wonder if Coatlicue would survive in a fight between Aiofe Scathach and Marthyu

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#269 [url]

Aug 7 12 6:05 AM

Against Aoife she was already having trouble- add Scatty in, and that's a huge problem- even for an Archon. Add Marethyu- even just Marethyu -and she is definitely doomed.

Quote    Reply   

#271 [url]

Aug 7 12 6:07 PM

Oh, and Niten- the only humani capable of beating either Scatty or Aiofe and who is very, very determined to bring her back. Yeah, I feel sorry for the Archon- but not much *Evil laughter*

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#272 [url]

Aug 14 12 9:38 PM

Yes, Although it is stated that she is nearly indestructable, I believe that facing off afainst Scathatch and Aiofe, along with Niten, and possibly Marethyu, will definately push that to its limit, and Coatlcue may even be destroyed, or at least seriously wounded.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#274 [url]

Aug 15 12 9:47 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 15, 2012 04:17 am)
Yeah i sense doom coming to her.

Yes, a very painful doom, as we know that Scathatch is not only one of the deadliest beings alive, but also one of the most wrathful, and Aiofe is her sister, and Niten, the only person to have beaten her, not to mention Marethyu, the embodiment of death itself. Yes, Doom.

Quote    Reply   

#275 [url]

Nov 20 12 3:52 PM

Odin was born of gunning gap and he was only born with two other siblings both male who later formed the Odin we know now the god of mind body and spirit

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help