Remove this ad

#161 [url]

Apr 14 11 5:13 AM

After reading Cernunnos in The Codex I saw something, besides the experimentation on himself, he still maintained his former face (or at least part of it), while Coatlicue was completely transformed.
This kept me wondering…what exactly where the experiments the Archons did that changed them so drastically?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#162 [url]

Apr 14 11 2:46 PM

Maybe Coatlicue experimented on herself then (if that hasn't already been confirmed) sorry I need to read the series again which is coming up soon since the Warlock is being released in 39 DAYS!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#163 [url]

Apr 18 11 9:15 AM

i think Coatlicue dabbled too much with her genes, after all she was the first vampire, while Cernunnos only had face/body-lifts on himself

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#164 [url]

Apr 21 11 2:05 AM

Coatlicue...Coatlicue... the mother of all, the digger of graves. interesting. i think that her aura should be every color and no color, because she is the mother of everything and so nothing.

Color: Cadmium Red Scent:Wood Smoke There is equal light in darkness, if you but know where to seek it. "If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved" Niccolo Macchiavelli[COLOR=red]

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

Apr 27 11 1:10 AM

shes an archon so that wouldnt be correct. there were the ancients and then time before time where the earthlords ruled.

Aura Scent - Blood
Aura Colour - Blood Red

Quote    Reply   

#166 [url]

Apr 27 11 1:24 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ April 13, 2011 10:13 pm)
After reading Cernunnos in The Codex I saw something, besides the experimentation on himself, he still maintained his former face (or at least part of it), while Coatlicue was completely transformed.
This kept me wondering…what exactly where the experiments the Archons did that changed them so drastically?

Science (mad science) can change the experimenter. If watching sci-fi and reading novels of the like has taught me anything, it's that experimenting with incredibly powerful things can have an interesting effect. The scientist might begin to believe that because they can do these incredible things they are "all-powerful" and... Go off the deep end and drive themselves into insanity. Once they've satiated themselves with experiments on other beings, they turn to experimenting on themselves, pushing the boundaries of what they can change.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#167 [url]

May 7 11 1:29 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ March 11, 2010 07:51 pm)
Hmmm...first post,lol.

So,I did a lot of research on Aztec gods and I found a lot of interesting facts.

Coatlicue, also known as Teteoinan (also transcribed Teteo Inan) ("The Mother of Gods"), is the Aztec goddess who gave birth to the moon, stars, and Huitzilopochtli, the god of the sun and war. She is also known as Toci, ("Our Grandmother"), and Cihuacoatl, ("The Lady of the serpent"), the patron of women who die in childbirth.The word "Coatlicue" is Nahuatl for "the one with the skirt of serpents". She is referred to by the epithets "Mother Goddess of the Earth who gives birth to all celestial things", "Goddess of Fire and Fertility", "Goddess of Life, Death and Rebirth" and "Mother of the Southern Stars".

If in some cases Coatlicue is known as the Mother goddess of the Earth and all celesstial things living? She could possibly be Gaea/Gaia Mother Earth from the Greek Myths, because she gave birth to the first 12 Titans-they could be the original 12 Archons. Then the Great Elders could be the most powerful gods, then the Elders could be the somewhat powerful gods, and then the Next-Generation Elders could be the "lame gods", like the ones that can only control wine and stuff like that.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#168 [url]

May 7 11 10:10 AM

Scathach in't lame, hmpff! flamelssecret/raspberry.gif

Some things are indeed the same with those two mythologies

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
Much do I know, and more can see, of the fate of the gods, the mighty in fight.
~Völuspá; stanza 44
Scent: Strawberry / Aura:Azure / Magic: Purgatory Fire / Weapon: Runes

Quote    Reply   

#169 [url]

May 7 11 7:21 PM

I agree.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

#170 [url]

May 8 11 12:43 AM

I'm hoping to see more of Coatlicue because I want to see her get her butt whooped by Aoife. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 [url]

May 8 11 4:15 AM

I know right, I think Aoife will win since she is the greatest warrior of all times-along with her twin sister Scathach- and the fact that she is doing this for Scatty, so she has revenge set in her mind will end of killing the "Mother of the Gods" Coatlicue. So I think Aoife will put an end to that Archon.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#172 [url]

May 8 11 10:49 AM

Hmm, I don't know, she's still an Archon, would she really be able to beat Coatlicue?

user posted image
ABILOST: Part 1: The land across the Ginungagap / Chapter 1:The tale without a beginning
Now Garm howls loud, before Gnipahellir, the fetters will burst, and Fenrir run free;
~Völuspá; stanza 44

Quote    Reply   

#173 [url]

May 8 11 10:54 AM

I think, they both are equal and will be locked in an infinite battle.

user posted image
Aura color: Dark green
Aura scent: Pine
Element: Lightning

Why is "weird" an insult when we all spend our lives striving to be weird? /bonesiii/

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#174 [url]

May 8 11 11:05 AM

Infinite awesomeness,...
(Looks like troll science to me )

user posted image
~Völuspá; stanza 44

Quote    Reply   

#175 [url]

May 8 11 4:57 PM

I think that there may be someway to outsmart Coatlicue but I don't she'd be killed though.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Jef

Sorcerer

#176 [url]

May 8 11 6:08 PM

No, me neither, you'd need to have amazing luck with amaeing skill and amazing tactic, and probaly an amazing partner
Otherwise...

user posted image
~Völuspá; stanza 44

Quote    Reply   

#177 [url]

May 8 11 9:01 PM

I think that after Scathach finds out what her sister did, she will have someone summon an entrance to Coatlicues prisons, and then go in and find Aoife and help her kick Coatlicues butt.

At least once Sophie tells Scathach what Aoife said about how she should have never let a boy get between her and Scathach. So maybe that is going to take a big role in the whole Archon thing in the story.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#179 [url]

Jul 27 11 3:16 AM

Coatlique sounds like she is the goddess of coats and... lique.

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#180 [url]

Aug 8 11 8:28 PM

i think coatlique isnt the mother of all gods at all ! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif the first earthload should be or anything else before them. duh flamelssecret/rulez.gif

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help