Remove this ad

Perseus

Spellcaster

#41 [url]

Jun 16 10 7:54 PM

I beleive Michael said somewhere that every living being has a aura.
the quote would be helpfull if anyone knows where it is!

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Elena

Immortal

#42 [url]

Jun 16 10 11:52 PM

Here you go:

QUOTE ( Michael Scott December 03 @ 2008 02:58 am)
QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 28, 2008 04:15 am)
There is a thing about gray eyes. There was a group of people in the ancient world mainly in central Asia and they were known for having gray eyes. They are supposed to be some of the first humans to breed horses and learn to ride them.
I also have a question. Do elders have auras?

Yes, every living thing has an aura - I believe that Scathach's, the Witch of Endor's and Mars' auras are specifically mentioned. Michael

From 'Your Questions' thread pg5 somewhere in the middle.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Jun 17 10 1:29 AM

Now we just need to figure out if Archons have auras...

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Jun 22 10 5:53 PM

I think they do but can not use them.

"הניצחון[ הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים.הניצחון הגדול ביותר שלנו הוא לא לא ליפול, אבל עולה כל פעם שאנחנו נופלים."

"Our greatest triumph is not never falling but rising up every time we fall."
Aura Color: Bronze flecked Platinuim
Aura Sent: Grapefruit

Quote    Reply   

kdbvols

Spellcaster

#45 [url]

Jun 23 10 2:11 PM

I think all archons have auras, and that coatliue's aura is black because michael said that in book 4 we would meet a character with a black aura. Just putting in my flamelssecret/twocents.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Jun 25 10 5:59 PM

historically speaking, did anyone know that coatlicue was orignally huitzilopochtli's mother? and quetzalquoatl?

Aura: Deep Purple
Scent: Wisteria
Elements Mastered: Fire

To make peace with God, we must first make peace with ourselves. John. 4, 20

Quote    Reply   

trick

Apprentice

#47 [url]

Jun 25 10 6:50 PM

I too did research and I found that the mother of the gods son is another name of mars ultor in the book. It's the one in the magician that starts with the letter H but the name escapes my now.

user posted image
Aura:Blue..........Scent: Static Electricity..........Magic:Water and Ice. And can predict most peoples fate.

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#48 [url]

Jun 25 10 8:03 PM

Is Huitzilopochtli the name you're thinking of?

aura: Blue Smell:Cofee
user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#49 [url]

Jun 25 10 11:34 PM

So does anyone else find it ironic that Huitzilpochtli was born after Coatlicue's daughter tried to (in effect) kill Coatlicue?

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Jun 28 10 3:58 AM

QUOTE (signormachievelli13 @ June 23, 2010 07:11 am)
I think all archons have auras, and that coatliue's aura is black because michael said that in book 4 we would meet a character with a black aura. Just putting in my flamelssecret/twocents.gif

But if we were to know she had a black aura, then wouldnt the book have let us know? i mean, maybe niten's aura is black. or maybe Prometheus's is! You never know. I find it kind of silly that Dee and Dare didnt tell josh not to use the sword, lol..

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Aura Color - White......Aura Scent- Hydrogen Peroxide

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Perseus

Spellcaster

#51 [url]

Jun 28 10 9:10 PM

Honestly not really sure wether i think Mareythu is josh or not even thought theres some clues but they also could be tricks, ya never know!
But i think that if Mareythu isnt josh then he would be the charector with the black aura, i mean his name litterally means death.. and we just met him in the fourth book.

Sorry for that i just didnt want to lose my thought, Now back on topic!

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Jun 28 10 9:56 PM

QUOTE (Perseus @ June 28, 2010 02:10 pm)
Honestly not really sure wether i think Mareythu is josh or not even thought theres some clues but they also could be tricks, ya never know!
But i think that if Mareythu isnt josh then he would be the charector with the black aura, i mean his name litterally means death.. and we just met him in the fourth book.

Sorry for that i just didnt want to lose my thought, Now back on topic!

No, Josh has a gold aura. he can be mareythu, he left the flamels for dee before they taught him how to read the codex.

user posted image
"At the time, King Herbert felt that to remain safe, the kingdom needed and effective intelligence force."
"An intelligent force?"
Not intelligent. Intelligence. Although it does help if your intelligence force is also intelligent." - Ranger's Apprentice, Book 1

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#53 [url]

Jun 28 10 10:46 PM

You all are meandering a bit off topic here, there is a Marethyu thread if you wish to discuss him further, please try to keep to discussing Coatlicue in this thread

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Jun 29 10 2:04 AM

right, sorry space! does coatlicue even have an aura?

user posted image
"An intelligent force?"

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#55 [url]

Jun 29 10 2:32 AM

It never mentioned she did. It's fully possible she doesn't have an aura. But at the same time it's fully possible she could have one.

user posted image
Art is dead. So people think you're funny? How'd you get those peoples money. ~ Art is Dead

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Jun 29 10 2:39 AM

QUOTE (The Who @ June 28, 2010 07:32 pm)
It never mentioned she did. It's fully possible she doesn't have an aura. But at the same time it's fully possible she could have one.

I think i read somewhere on the forum that said archons have auras, they just dont have very much auric power. maybe thats why it wasnt mentioned?

user posted image
"An intelligent force?"

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Jun 29 10 3:15 AM

When Josh is calling Coatlicue this comes up "A rancid smell seeped into the room: The distinctive smell of serpents."

I've read the discussion about the Archons not having auras...or not using them in that matter...so where could that smell be coming from?...we know Machievelli smells of serpents....I wonder what that means?

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Jun 29 10 3:23 AM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ June 28, 2010 08:15 pm)
When Josh is calling Coatlicue this comes up "A rancid smell seeped into the room: The distinctive smell of serpents."

I've read the discussion about the Archons not having auras...or not using them in that matter...so where could that smell be coming from?...we know Machievelli smells of serpents....I wonder what that means?

Uhm.. it could, or it could just be the snakes on her...

user posted image
"An intelligent force?"

Quote    Reply   

The Will

Sorcerer

#59 [url]

Jun 29 10 3:24 AM

Didn't she have a skirt made of fangs?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 29 10 3:27 AM

Her skirt is made of serpents, and her head are two serpents facing each other…so it could be a little bit of both.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help