Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jun 1 10 7:41 PM

If Coatlicue is technically something like "Mother Earth" would it be that far fetched that she is an Earthlord?

Aura
Color:Okra
Scent:La Pomme de la Terre

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Apprentice

#22 [url]

Jun 1 10 7:57 PM

It was said she was the greatest of the Archons. I was impressed that she was the first vampire after her experimentation. Seems that the Archons did a lot of experimenting and she wasn't dead per se, more like banished and summoned by Josh. When she broke free I thought she was going to escape and go after everyone. I wonder if that's the last we'll see of her ?

Aura: Cyan
Scent: Chocolate/Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Jun 2 10 4:10 AM

I have this little piece of Earth-lord information that is linked to her. So the statue of her that is in Mexico city in a museum of Anthropology, at the bottom of her statue there is an obscure carving of a god called Tlaltecuhtli who is also called the earth-lord.

I didn't have much time so I wikied he/her(depends on which culture or myth you read) is associated with Cihuacoatl, Tonantzin, Tonatiuh.

Aura:Sunshine Yellow
Scent:Ozone

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 2 10 4:17 AM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ June 02, 2010 04:10 am)
I have this little piece of Earth-lord information that is linked to her. So the statue of her that is in Mexico city in a museum of Anthropology, at the bottom of her statue there is an obscure carving of a god called Tlaltecuhtli who is also called the earth-lord.

I'm not so sure of that, it might be true, but Tlaltecuhtli was killed to create the earth, stars, etc. The ones that did it were Coatlicue and Tezcatlipoca, but this could easily refer to possibly a war between the earthlords and the archons. They ripped Tlaltecuhtili in half, so that could just be the death of one particular Earthlord. Its an interesting theory.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Jun 2 10 4:19 AM

QUOTE (Rurounizakku @ June 01, 2010 09:17 pm)

I'm not so sure of that, it might be true, but Tlaltecuhtli was killed to create the earth, stars, etc. The ones that did it were Coatlicue and Tezcatlipoca, but this could easily refer to possibly a war between the earthlords and the archons. They ripped Tlaltecuhtili in half, so that could just be the death of one particular Earthlord. Its an interesting theory.

Yeah, that is what I though and also that would explain why no Earth-lord is still surviving, if all of them suffered the same fate as he did. It also says that he is somewhat a creator god/goddess hence the name earth-lord, as they created the world. Also it does say that Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca ripped her/he into two. And we know that Quetzalcoatl is an Elder, so that is more evidence of the battle between the Ancients, Archons, Earth lords, and Elders.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Jun 2 10 4:24 AM

QUOTE (mrprecise @ June 02, 2010 04:19 am)
QUOTE (Rurounizakku @ June 01, 2010 09:17 pm)

Yeah, that is what I though and also that would explain why no Earth-lord is still surviving, if all of them suffered the same fate as he did. It also says that he is somewhat a creator god/goddess hence the name earth-lord, as they created the world. Also it does say that Quetzalcoatl and Tezcatlipoca ripped her/he into two.

True, and just so you know, Tlaltecuhtli is a female, with a masculine name. Though that might not be how Scott writes it over all. Though if that's how they all die, I wonder what would happen to the other Earthlords, we they killed in a similar fashion? And did they do something to help create the Earth in their death as well. I think its highly possible that the archons experimented on some of the lords before they died. So far most of the archons were well known scientists during their times.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Jun 3 10 3:13 AM

Elders create shadowrealms using their auras,imaginations, and memories. Sometimes a powerful individual can create an entire realm,but often groups will come together together to shape their own world. pg 228 the Necromancer

Do you think that the Elders would give up their favorite shadowrealm?

These quotes say that the Earthlords had nothing to do with the creation of the earth. But that makes no sense?! I am confused. flamelssecret/idk.gif

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 10 10 4:42 AM

QUOTE (Retra @ June 01, 2010 07:41 pm)
If Coatlicue is technically something like "Mother Earth" would it be that far fetched that she is an Earthlord?

finally someone mentions earthlords! these mysterious beings are only mentioned a few times and i am CURIOUS! also about the ancients so can someone start a thread about them? i want to know all there is to know about them! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

aura: green flecked with gold smell: hazelnuts mastered elements: weapon of choice: Powerhammer

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 11 10 1:55 AM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Well, in the Necromancer they specifically say that Coatlicue was an Archon.

Aura Color: Dark Green Aura Smell: Cinnamon
Magics Mastered: Necromancy Weapon of Choice:Two Handed Blade
user posted image
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. John Locke

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#30 [url]

Jun 14 10 8:57 PM

I know it's very of-topic, but this seemed the most logical tread were I could use spoilers...

Look, all the Archons we've met (2...) where once beautiful, and became ugly through experiments... What if there were Archons who didn't do experiments, and stayed the same, and after the experimenting Archons went mad, they used the working experiments (Aura's?) from the experimenting Archons to kill/trap them? And the normal Archons became the great Elders? Just came up my mind...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Calliope

Sorcerer

#31 [url]

Jun 14 10 9:05 PM

Hey.... that could work. 'Cept there's one teensy weency problem: as far as we know, Archons didn't have auras. Great Elders did. So maybe the not insane Archons found out a way to give themselves some sort of aura.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 15 10 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ June 14, 2010 04:51 pm)
But Mr.Scott said that every living thing has an aura.

Minus Gilgamesh. Does that mean he's not alive?

I think that Coatlicue might have a black aura. It would make sense. She does seem to be quite hooked on evil intentions.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jun 15 10 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Elena @ June 14, 2010 05:51 pm)
But Mr.Scott said that every living thing has an aura.

It said in the Sorceress I think that Archons had very little to none Auric Power. The keyword is power, they probably have a aura but is unable to use it in a way that forms magic as we know it in the series.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#36 [url]

Jun 15 10 10:16 AM

Aha... I hadn't thought of it that way... so maybe they do have auras...

Silver, we don't really know what a black aura means though. It doesn't have to mean something extremely bad... but yeah, just judging by power, I'm thinking Coatlicue has a black aura as well.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Jun 15 10 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Calliope @ June 15, 2010 02:16 am)
Aha... I hadn't thought of it that way... so maybe they do have auras...

Silver, we don't really know what a black aura means though. It doesn't have to mean something extremely bad... but yeah, just judging by power, I'm thinking Coatlicue has a black aura as well.

Eh. *shrug* I just thought of that from Michael's post, saying that he would never want one. "The things I could tell you..." I snuck that last bit of my post in there because I figured I should write something more.

You're probably right.

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#38 [url]

Jun 15 10 9:14 PM

It never said that the Archons never had auras, ut just said that the Great Elders were the first beings to have the skill to use magic.

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Jun 16 10 3:55 AM

They could have auras, but because their technology was so powerful, they didn't have use for them.

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#40 [url]

Jun 16 10 7:16 PM

Or aura's are one of their inventions...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help