Remove this ad

#181 [url]

Oct 7 11 6:42 AM

I was wondering if there will appear yet another Archon or maybe an Ancient or either an Earthlord in the new books.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#182 [url]

Oct 9 11 8:06 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 07, 2011 06:42 am)
I was wondering if there will appear yet another Archon or maybe an Ancient or either an Earthlord in the new books.

I think this question is for Mr.Scott which you can ask in the Questions for Michael thread. But I don't think he'd answer it, as it would give too much away.

But this is flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif so let's get back on.

I don't think we'll see anymore of Coatlicue in this book series, but I may be wrong.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Oct 10 11 3:01 AM

Man...what was Dee thinking when he almost loosed Coatlicue on the Earth??? I know his motives, but thats just too far

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

Oct 10 11 9:02 AM

QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 10, 2011 03:01 am)
Man...what was Dee thinking when he almost loosed Coatlicue on the Earth??? I know his motives, but thats just too far

What Dee did is no longer surprising. Death and destruction has been following him since the series began. He destroyed Nicholas's bookshop, Hekate's Shadowrealm, Ojai, Notre Dame, not to mention the Great Fire of London.

Dee didn't intend to loose Coatlicue on Earth. He intended to feed Josh Newman to Coatlicue and then he will loose her into Xibalba. Xibalba is connected to a number of Shadowrealms and by setting Coatlicue loose into Xibalba, Coatlicue will have access to dozens of Shadowrealms. Coatlicue will then destroy its inhabitants: the Elders that declared Dee an utlaga.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#185 [url]

Oct 10 11 3:30 PM

Dee's objective was to make Coatlicue destroy almost everything, then Dee and Dare would defeat her and rule Earth flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Aura:Fresh Grass
Scent: Ash
Elements: Weather Fire

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

Oct 10 11 5:24 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 10, 2011 04:02 am)
QUOTE (theJet7 @ October 10, 2011 03:01 am)

What Dee did is no longer surprising. Death and destruction has been following him since the series began. He destroyed Nicholas's bookshop, Hekate's Shadowrealm, Ojai, Notre Dame, not to mention the Great Fire of London.

Dee didn't intend to loose Coatlicue on Earth. He intended to feed Josh Newman to Coatlicue and then he will loose her into Xibalba. Xibalba is connected to a number of Shadowrealms and by setting Coatlicue loose into Xibalba, Coatlicue will have access to dozens of Shadowrealms. Coatlicue will then destroy its inhabitants: the Elders that declared Dee an utlaga.

Yes, then he will destroy the connection of those Shadowrealms with Earth with the swords so both Coatlicue and the Elders remain trapped and unavoidable to stop him.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Oct 10 11 8:07 PM

Although Coatlicue was only meant to eat Josh and then released upon the elders, we allknow Dee's plan was going to go wrong and it would be loosed upon the city of San Fran and the world. And that would've destroyed everything in its sight.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#188 [url]

Oct 10 11 9:31 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 10, 2011 08:07 pm)
Although Coatlicue was only meant to eat Josh and then released upon the elders, we allknow Dee's plan was going to go wrong and it would be loosed upon the city of San Fran and the world. And that would've destroyed everything in its sight.

Dee's plans always go wrong. flamelssecret/Agreed.gif I wonder what his master will do to him now?

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#189 [url]

Oct 10 11 9:56 PM

well they said that they would take away his immortality and then re-grant it to him in the moment just before he died, but that was before he tried to loose Coatlicue on them so they've might come up with something worse for him

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Oct 10 11 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Elycia @ October 10, 2011 09:56 pm)
well they said that they would take away his immortality and then re-grant it to him in the moment just before he died, but that was before he tried to loose Coatlicue on them so they've might come up with something worse for him

We may be straying flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif here guys.

I think Coatlicue would've been amazing had she been released into the world. Though it would've been very disastrous. flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#191 [url]

Oct 11 11 12:53 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 10, 2011 05:12 pm)

I think Coatlicue would've been amazing had she been released into the world. Though it would've been very disastrous. flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

Just think of female, two headed Godzilla.

I think we are still going to see more of The Mother of the Gods in the next book, but I think we're going to see the Coatlicue from the time before Danu Talis fell.

Also, who put Coatlicue in that Shadowrealm? The Elders or the Great Elders?

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#192 [url]

Oct 11 11 1:19 AM

Yeah. Hm maybe that's what the swords are for. Since they did show marethyu and a red-headed warrior verses coatlicue.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#193 [url]

Oct 11 11 1:24 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ October 11, 2011 12:53 am)

I think we are still going to see more of The Mother of the Gods in the next book, but I think we're going to see the Coatlicue from the time before Danu Talis fell.

HM. Interesting theory, and it also makes perfect sense. And to answer your question, the Great Elders did.

user posted image

Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#194 [url]

Oct 11 11 10:01 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ October 11, 2011 02:53 am)

I think Mars said that he was there the last time they fought her so I guess it was the Elders

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#195 [url]

Oct 11 11 12:07 PM

Except that Aten said that the Great Elders banished the Archons and Earthlords.

However, I think we may be drifting a bit flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif here, guys.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#196 [url]

Oct 11 11 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 11, 2011 06:07 am)
Except that Aten said that the Great Elders banished the Archons and Earthlords.

However, I think we may be drifting a bit flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif here, guys.

yes I agree, I agree you are straying a bit off topic as this thread is for discussing Coatlicue, if you wish to discuss the Archons in general please take it to that thread. Thanks

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#197 [url]

Oct 12 11 12:20 AM

It is interesting to note that Coatlicue caused the first Aztec human sacrifice. When she was killed by her daughter out of envy for her yet-unborn child the king god. (I don't know his name) the god then sprung fully formed from his mother's corpse and beheaded his sister.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#198 [url]

Oct 12 11 2:10 AM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 12, 2011 12:20 am)
It is interesting to note that Coatlicue caused the first Aztec human sacrifice. When she was killed by her daughter out of envy for her yet-unborn child the king god. (I don't know his name) the god then sprung fully formed from his mother's corpse and beheaded his sister.

I think you are referring to Huitzilopochtli, Coatlicue's Son in the Aztec mythology, and his Sister was Coyolxauhqui, who lead her four hundred siblings to kill their mother for dishonoring them with her pregnancy, but Huitzilopochtli sprung forth from his mother's womb and save her, beheading Coyolxauhqui and tossing her head into the sky where it became the moon.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#199 [url]

Oct 12 11 3:50 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 12, 2011 02:10 am)

I think you are referring to Huitzilopochtli, Coatlicue's Son in the Aztec mythology, and his Sister was Coyolxauhqui, who lead her four hundred siblings to kill their mother for dishonoring them with her pregnancy, but Huitzilopochtli sprung forth from his mother's womb and save her, beheading Coyolxauhqui and tossing her head into the sky where it became the moon.

Thank you for the names. I may study mythology intently but most branches I have no clue about. (Like Aztec) However, didn't Coyolxauhqui successfully kill Coatlicue before HuitzHuitzilopochtli killed her?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#200 [url]

Oct 12 11 1:08 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 11, 2011 09:50 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 12, 2011 02:10 am)

Thank you for the names. I may study mythology intently but most branches I have no clue about. (Like Aztec) However, didn't Coyolxauhqui successfully kill Coatlicue before HuitzHuitzilopochtli killed her?

And huitzilopochtli is one of mars' alias so i think that means coatlicue is mars' mother

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help