Remove this ad

#141 [url]

May 22 10 2:55 AM

QUOTE (Romulus @ May 20, 2010 08:11 pm)
QUOTE (MizukoAoi @ May 19, 2010 10:32 pm)
Ok... Then I don't think it's any of the ones' in the poll. None of them has shown the capacity to be considered "The Necromancer", other than Dee. It's gotta be someone that hasn't been introduced yet, unless Michael has said otherwise.

I would agree that none of them have shown any aptitude at necromancy, but Mr. Scott said it could be someone acting in a different way than we've seen them before, so theoretically, all of the males in the series so far are technically in the running, except Shakespeare, because Mr. Scott said he won't be the Necromancer, and Dee and Flamel, because they already got titles.

I have a question and it may seem stupid but why does the Necromancer have to be one of the male characters (besides the fact that all the poll choices are male), something that hit me for some reason is it says someone we meet by the end of the book and that will be acting differently than he/she/it did in the beginning...why couldn't the Necromancer the one of the Morrigan's sisters? I don't remember what Scott said were their gifts in the other books...just a thought, probably wrong but I thought I'd be different lol
nothing says it HAS to be an immortal...

user posted image
Aura color: Auqamarine
Scent: Sea Breeze

Element: Water

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#142 [url]

May 22 10 3:09 AM

QUOTE (ELGW2010 @ May 21, 2010 09:55 pm)

I have a question and it may seem stupid but why does the Necromancer have to be one of the male characters (besides the fact that all the poll choices are male), something that hit me for some reason is it says someone we meet by the end of the book and that will be acting differently than he/she/it did in the beginning...why couldn't the Necromancer the one of the Morrigan's sisters? I don't remember what Scott said were their gifts in the other books...just a thought, probably wrong but I thought I'd be different lol

This is why the Necromancer cant be a female

http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.p...420&#entry19306

Quote    Reply   

#143 [url]

May 22 10 3:19 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 22, 2010 03:09 am)
QUOTE (ELGW2010 @ May 21, 2010 09:55 pm)

This is why the Necromancer cant be a female

http://flamelssecret.9.forumer.com/index.p...420&#entry19306

ah ok lol i'm still looking through everything on here and hadn't come across that yet, i still like my idea thou lol but i still think it Germain, that's who I picked in the poll

user posted image
Aura color: Auqamarine
Scent: Sea Breeze

Element: Water

Quote    Reply   

#144 [url]

May 22 10 4:24 PM

i don't know who to choose so i chose st.germain

fire is the way of life, water is the soul, air is your heart, and earth where you live in

Aura: yellow
Scent: caramel
Elemental: Fire, earth

Quote    Reply   

#146 [url]

May 24 10 11:05 PM

QUOTE (TheShadow2010 @ May 24, 2010 11:03 pm)
I'm almost sad to see the book released tomorrow, no more guessing and theorizing : (

Oh..... I never thought about that... flamelssecret/crying.gif I love theorizing..... That's upsetting...

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#148 [url]

May 24 10 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Magical Wonder Elf @ May 25, 2010 12:14 am)
Don't be sad! We still have two more books after the Necromancer to theorize about.

And there will be the new series after that...

Quote    Reply   

#149 [url]

May 24 10 11:31 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 24, 2010 11:21 pm)
Don't be sad! We still have two more books after the Necromancer to theorize about.

oh yay!!!! I just really like this book... I have a feeling it's going to be my new favourite... flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#150 [url]

May 24 10 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Sca_thach_Fan @ May 25, 2010 12:31 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 24, 2010 11:21 pm)

oh yay!!!! I just really like this book... I have a feeling it's going to be my new favourite... flamelssecret/clap3.gif

We will continue to have the forum open for as long as there is a demand for it from our members, and we have asked permission from Michael to continue to work with him and follow his next series, Earthlords with a forum too, we hope that lots of our members will also stay with us too!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#151 [url]

May 24 10 11:52 PM

I think that there are good arguments for most of the characters, but 3 of them make the most sense (at least to me):
Machiavelli: accomplished liar (but he didn't really help the kids out much), and also he always seemed to me to be a little shifty--maybe be a double agent?
Germain: he isn't truthful about how he came to be immortal. This is a big deal.
Josh: the blurb for the Necromancer mentioned that Dee would need the help of the twins to raise Gaia up from the dead. Maybe he "gets to" Josh? flamelssecret/idk.gif

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#154 [url]

Jul 23 11 5:35 AM

QUOTE (Zombelia @ July 22, 2011 10:11 pm)
I think it's Coatlicue.

Josh is The Necromancer as confirmed by Michael.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#155 [url]

Aug 8 11 8:21 PM

i really thought it'd be DR.JOHN DEEEEEEEEE. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif after what i read in the alchemyst. so stupid flamelssecret/wall_.gif

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#156 [url]

Aug 9 11 1:10 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ August 08, 2011 08:21 pm)
i really thought it'd be DR.JOHN DEEEEEEEEE. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif after what i read in the alchemyst. so stupid flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Don't be so hard on your self, after all the doctor is an accomplished necromancer, he was just not the titular character seeing as he already had his book. Also he was instrumental in making Josh The Necromancer.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#157 [url]

Oct 24 11 6:00 AM

I say, Dr. Dee is such an accomplished Necromancer better than anyone else. After all, it was one of his strongest field..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#159 [url]

Jun 4 12 9:19 AM

**This thread has now re-opened please do not post any information from The Enchantress**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help