Remove this ad

#121 [url]

May 17 10 3:31 AM

I, too, have jumped aboard the Germain train....whoa, that rhymes rather awesomely. We hardly know anything about him, so...yeah.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#122 [url]

May 17 10 4:28 AM

I know that Mars isn't on the list of possibilities but does anyone think that maybe he could train Josh...or that Josh has his knowledge/strategic skills of Necromancy...since Mars was once an Aztec god ( who are notorious for bringing back the dead or dealing with the dead)? this is why I voted for Josh for the most part besides the fact that he is extremely vulnerable without Sophie.

Quote    Reply   

#123 [url]

May 17 10 5:52 PM

QUOTE (Mandragora @ May 17, 2010 01:58 am)
I know that Mars isn't on the list of possibilities but does anyone think that maybe he could train Josh...or that Josh has his knowledge/strategic skills of Necromancy...since Mars was once an Aztec god ( who are notorious for bringing back the dead or dealing with the dead)? this is why I voted for Josh for the most part besides the fact that he is extremely vulnerable without Sophie.

Remember mars is traped in bone? And I doubt that mars would think about training Josh because he did give him his powers and then josh has to do something in return. i dont think Josh would want to add to what he has to give back

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

Quote    Reply   

#124 [url]

May 17 10 8:19 PM

QUOTE (ScatattackX @ May 16, 2010 06:45 pm)
I think i know who it is!

Care to elaborate? Who do you think it is, and why?

I voted so long ago that I can't even remember who I voted for. I've always been conflicted as to whether it was going to be Germain or Machiavelli, but I know I did eventually vote, but I can't remember for whom! At the moment I'm leaning more towards Machiavelli...but I can't make a definitive decision.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#125 [url]

May 17 10 8:58 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ March 13, 2010 04:45 am)
I don't want this to be Machiavelli's book yet, so it has to be Germain.

but mach already had his book, The Magician

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#126 [url]

May 17 10 8:59 PM

QUOTE (outofsighted @ May 17, 2010 08:58 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ March 13, 2010 04:45 am)
I don't want this to be Machiavelli's book yet, so it has to be Germain.

but mach already had his book, The Magician

Actually, Michael has confirmed to us that Dr John Dee was The Magician.

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   

#128 [url]

May 18 10 9:42 PM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 18, 2010 05:09 pm)
I read somewhere that the Witch of Endor was also a necromancer! I wonder... i mean, she hasnt had a book yet...

Mr. Scott has confirmed that the Necromancer is male, so the Witch can't be the Necromancer.

user posted image
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch

Quote    Reply   

#129 [url]

May 19 10 12:29 AM

I think it is Dee. It said in one of the chapters in the sorceress that he was a NECROMANCER!!! so it might be him!!

user posted image
my aura: A deep wariming color of Light blue
My scent: The smell of the sea
My element: earth wind water and fire

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#130 [url]

May 19 10 12:33 AM

Dee already got a title -The Magician- and as Mr.Scott said (I think) titles do not repeat.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#132 [url]

May 19 10 12:52 AM

Remember mars is traped in bone? And I doubt that mars would think about training Josh because he did give him his powers and then josh has to do something in return. i dont think Josh would want to add to what he has to give back

I just don't think Mars will be encased in bone through the whole series...besides what favor would be better than to raise...well u know. I don't think I can post here.

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

May 19 10 7:56 PM

Do we know for sure that it can not be Dee? It says on the back cover that he needs to raise the Queen God or something.

Does anyone know if Michael has said if we already know the person, like if he has already been in any of the other books?

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your post as I have done for you, Thanks

Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

May 19 10 8:58 PM

QUOTE (deedeeblue @ May 19, 2010 03:56 pm)
Do we know for sure that it can not be Dee? It says on the back cover that he needs to raise the Queen God or something.

Does anyone know if Michael has said if we already know the person, like if he has already been in any of the other books?

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your post as I have done for you, Thanks

Yes, we know it cannot be Dee, because he is already the Magician, and no one gets more than one title. Mr. Scott has confirmed that we have met the Necromancer by the end of The Sorceress, but that the person may be acting in a new way. The Necromancer is confirmed to be a male.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#135 [url]

May 19 10 9:16 PM

I voted for Machiavili, my second choice was Billy the Kid because we do not know too much about Billy.

user posted image
Aura color:Bright pink Aura scent:Victorian rose
I am a warrior and an elemental mistress! p.s. My favorite magics are fire and water.

Quote    Reply   

#136 [url]

May 20 10 2:32 AM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ May 13, 2010 12:17 pm)
QUOTE (MizukoAoi @ May 12, 2010 09:27 pm)
I'm like 95% sure that it's John Dee. I read a plot summary that says he has to raise the "Mother of the Gods" from the dead, so yeah.

John Dee was "The Magician" and it has been confirmed by Michael that Characters will not be repeating as title characters.

Ok... Then I don't think it's any of the ones' in the poll. None of them has shown the capacity to be considered "The Necromancer", other than Dee. It's gotta be someone that hasn't been introduced yet, unless Michael has said otherwise.

Aura color: Azure
Aura scent: Passion Fruit

Quote    Reply   

#138 [url]

May 20 10 8:08 PM

It cant Be Dee- Hes already had his book
It cant be Machiavili- The person is supposedly acting in a "New" way and hes been a main charater in Magician, Sorceress

It could be Germain- Since hes been good, bad would be a "new" way for him

BUT i had an idea, maybe it could be germain or Joan or someone, who is raising the dead for a good reason.

Quote    Reply   

#139 [url]

May 20 10 8:11 PM

QUOTE (MizukoAoi @ May 19, 2010 10:32 pm)
Ok... Then I don't think it's any of the ones' in the poll. None of them has shown the capacity to be considered "The Necromancer", other than Dee. It's gotta be someone that hasn't been introduced yet, unless Michael has said otherwise.

I would agree that none of them have shown any aptitude at necromancy, but Mr. Scott said it could be someone acting in a different way than we've seen them before, so theoretically, all of the males in the series so far are technically in the running, except Shakespeare, because Mr. Scott said he won't be the Necromancer, and Dee and Flamel, because they already got titles.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#140 [url]

May 21 10 9:32 PM

Not to get too far off topic, but they asked on the Facebook Page what new characters the readers would like to see appear next...any mythological favorites who haven't popped up yet?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help