Remove this ad

#101 [url]

May 9 10 1:36 AM

Yea, for some reason I just wanna think that it's Josh... Honestly I'm probably wrong, but it just seems like an interesting thought... I guess in the end I'll know when the book is released (:

Aura: Medium Sea Green
Scent: The air right after the first rain

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#103 [url]

May 12 10 8:11 PM

It would a laugh when we are al wrong,

Like nick is the necromancer or somting.

But i stay with Germain I frankly don't trusth the guy.
there is more to Germain then we think!

Aura colour ~ Bright Red Aura Scent~ Wet Dog Elemental Magic ~ Water
Hogwarts House ~ Gryffindor, Glory To The Brave
Weapon Of Choice ~ My Bass Guitar

"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Shopped)

Quote    Reply   

#104 [url]

May 12 10 9:30 PM

They're asking the same thing on the facebook page right now....I think it's Machiavelli...it makes sense to me as a Necromancer can raise the dead and he seems evil and creepy enough to pull that off.

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

May 12 10 9:58 PM

I did vote for Comte de Saint Germain but I have a feeling that it might also be billy the kid. I just dont think we know to much about him. He could be really powerful but we dont know it yet!

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#106 [url]

May 12 10 10:44 PM

First of all, we shouldn't look to somebody who could be a necromancer, because Dee is one, but to THE necromancer, like in the strongest one... Therefor it can't be Josh, because he couldn't learn necromancy and immediately become the strongest one... Second of all.... O.K., I don't have a second of all, just thought it was a cool start with "First of all"...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

May 13 10 1:27 AM

I'm like 95% sure that it's John Dee. I read a plot summary that says he has to raise the "Mother of the Gods" from the dead, so yeah.

Aura color: Azure
Aura scent: Passion Fruit

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#108 [url]

May 13 10 12:17 PM

QUOTE (MizukoAoi @ May 12, 2010 09:27 pm)
I'm like 95% sure that it's John Dee. I read a plot summary that says he has to raise the "Mother of the Gods" from the dead, so yeah.

John Dee was "The Magician" and it has been confirmed by Michael that Characters will not be repeating as title characters.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

May 13 10 1:45 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ May 12, 2010 03:44 pm)
First of all, we shouldn't look to somebody who could be a necromancer, because Dee is one, but to THE necromancer, like in the strongest one... Therefor it can't be Josh, because he couldn't learn necromancy and immediately become the strongest one... Second of all.... O.K., I don't have a second of all, just thought it was a cool start with "First of all"...

I think you are right...it is fun to start with "first of all".

But I am not sure we have to look for someone who is powerful....it could be that for the title of "The Necromancer" we are looking for someone who either on his/her own or with help from another necromancer, tries to raise either one being that is super powerful, or many beings all at one. Maybe "The Necromancer" has the grand idea, but needs assistance due to the power it will take to complete the task. I would guess that raising the dead (and thus trying to control the dead) will take a great deal of power. It could be "The Necromancer" is the brains of the operation so to speak.

Or another thought...maybe "The Necromancer" is Josh or another less powerful immortal and it refers to a new title he obtains after receiving training from someone else....we know that there are others out there that are Necromancers, or can talk to the dead. Maybe he gets some training from Perry? Or Dee? and it either goes very right or very wrong, depending on your point of view.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#110 [url]

May 13 10 2:31 PM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ May 13, 2010 01:45 pm)
But I am not sure we have to look for someone who is powerful....it could be that for the title of "The Necromancer" we are looking for someone who either on his/her own or with help from another necromancer, tries to raise either one being that is super powerful, or many beings all at one. Maybe "The Necromancer" has the grand idea, but needs assistance due to the power it will take to complete the task. I would guess that raising the dead (and thus trying to control the dead) will take a great deal of power. It could be "The Necromancer" is the brains of the operation so to speak.

Or another thought...maybe "The Necromancer" is Josh or another less powerful immortal and it refers to a new title he obtains after receiving training from someone else....we know that there are others out there that are Necromancers, or can talk to the dead. Maybe he gets some training from Perry? Or Dee? and it either goes very right or very wrong, depending on your point of view.

Well I am be stretching here but... Nick is "The Alchemyst" ... Dee is "The Magician" ... Perry is "The Sorceress" ... these three stood alone to do what they do...and they do it well.

So, wouldn't it make sense "The Necromancer" ...stands is alone, a master at this skill, the best of the best if you will??

I don't know, just a thought!

user posted image

Aura Color: Amaranth
Aura Scent: Freshly Broken Pomegranate

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#111 [url]

May 13 10 3:11 PM

Yes, I mean, somewhere Nicolas said something like: "He became an alchemyst. He became THE alchemist." also about Perry there is said that she isn't just a sorceress, she is a very powerful, if not the most powerful sorceress. The same counts for Dee. so it wouldn't make sense if now the necromancer is just a necromancer which isn't that powerful...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#112 [url]

May 13 10 6:19 PM

QUOTE (MizukoAoi @ May 12, 2010 10:57 pm)

Dee wants to train the twins to be necromancers because he doesnt have the power to do that himself. I remember reading that somewere

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

May 13 10 7:12 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ May 13, 2010 03:11 pm)
Yes, I mean, somewhere Nicolas said something like: "He became an alchemyst. He became THE alchemist." also about Perry there is said that she isn't just a sorceress, she is a very powerful, if not the most powerful sorceress. The same counts for Dee. so it wouldn't make sense if now the necromancer is just a necromancer which isn't that powerful...

I'm thinking that bringing someone back from the dead is pretty powerful...esp. with the dark elders on the rise! I mean, they could cause alot of trouble...

user posted image

Aura Color: Amaranth
Aura Scent: Freshly Broken Pomegranate

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

May 13 10 7:25 PM

I'm not saying its immpossible that Dee is the Necromancer, but if he was then it would disrupt the chain we descovered with the titles good guy, bad guy. I dont think it would be good to use dee twice.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#116 [url]

May 13 10 8:22 PM

QUOTE (Bryan @ May 13, 2010 03:25 pm)
I'm not saying its immpossible that Dee is the Necromancer, but if he was then it would disrupt the chain we descovered with the titles good guy, bad guy. I dont think it would be good to use dee twice.

It actually is impossible, because, as has been stated on this thread many times, Dee was The Magician and Michael has said that no character will be used as two titles.

QUOTE (Eraisuithon)
I vote for the Witch of Endor.

Also, as has been confirmed by Michael the Necromancer is a Male character.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

May 13 10 8:57 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ May 13, 2010 05:52 pm)
QUOTE (Bryan @ May 13, 2010 03:25 pm)

It actually is impossible, because, as has been stated on this thread many times, Dee was The Magician and Michael has said that no character will be used as two titles.

QUOTE (Eraisuithon)
I vote for the Witch of Endor.

Also, as has been confirmed by Michael the Necromancer is a Male character.

Thanks for clearing that up God!! And saying that the necromancer is male then the pattern can be

male
male
female
male
male (josh)
female (sophie) .. (I came up with a possible hint about this in the "guess the worlock page")

Quote    Reply   

#118 [url]

May 15 10 6:23 PM

I voted for Niccolo Machiavelli.

user posted image
"I have been many things in my time: a physician and a cook, a bookseller and a soldier, a teacher of languages and chemistry, both the officer of law and a thief." -From the Day Booke of Nicholas Flamel, Writ Thursday, 31 May
Aura Color: Gray
Scent: Pepper
Magic Specialty: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#119 [url]

May 16 10 10:00 PM

It's probably Josh more than Germain, but thats my opinion. Iwas reading somewhere that because Dee wanted to raise the dead Mother-Goddess and he didn't have the power left to do it, then he thought the twins have the power!

Aura colour: Dark Gray Aura scent: Charcoal

Magics mastered: Aether

Favorite Magic: Necromancy
Necros est Terrenus of Umbra quod Obscurum

Quote    Reply   

#120 [url]

May 16 10 10:45 PM

I think i know who it is!

user posted image
my aura: A deep wariming color of Light blue
My scent: The smell of the sea
My element: earth wind water and fire