Remove this ad

justmeandi

Spellcaster

#21 [url]

Mar 15 10 7:35 PM

I voted for Palamedes... Just because I liek him to be. I would have oved it to be Machiavelli, but since the clue from Michael, I don't think it is him and then... I have no idea... so I voted for the most likely from my personal POV

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#22 [url]

Mar 16 10 8:35 AM

On Mach being the Necromancer, that is curious I've always favored him as the Warlock (and still does) but going back to the clues: male, someone we've met/learned about, acting in a different way. If I go with Phin's theory of good-bad-good guy/s for the next trilogy. Mach would qualify given he switch sides (acting in a different way) we already know he is male and we've certainly gotten to know him better. Also, It would coincide with a portion of the prophecy. Currently The Crow Goddess is allied w/ Perry and if Mach switches sides then he will be allied with the Crow.. another Queen's Man allying himself w/ the Crow.

Still I vote/d Germain followed not so closely by Machiavelli.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#23 [url]

Mar 16 10 3:45 PM

another Queen's man allying with the Crow

Huh?
Machiavelli lived in the time of the Medici family, and a little bit afterwards, when Girolamo Savonarola 'ruled' Florence.

In that time, there WAS no Queen of Italy, or Florence (Medicis/Savonarola), or Rome (The pope).

How was Machiavelli a "Queen's man"?
No offense met, of course flamelssecret/innocent.gif

OH, catherine... sorry

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#24 [url]

Mar 16 10 5:09 PM

Catherine De Medici was queen of France Machiavelli served under the Medici family

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Mar 20 10 3:05 AM

My thoughts on the identity of the Necromancer:

I saw a video on youtube of Michael Scott giving clues to who the Necromancer might be.

He said, "One of the groups members is an accomplished liar." (not exact wording, cant remember at the moment, but that is the main idea of the quote I am pretty sure, correct me if i'm wrong and you've seen the video)

Anyways, an accomplished liar. That could mean anyone who has not been truthful. Maybe Nicholas Flamel, since that is what Sophie and Josh think. (mostly Josh)

Or it could mean someone that has lied to get the group out of trouble, and things like that. Ex. The Compte de Saint Germain said that his hous colapsed into the catacombs instead of Nidhog destroying it.

Well, those are my ideas so far. flamelssecret/idk.gif

well, i gotta go read other books and finish them in time to read the Necromancer right as soon as it comes out! flamelssecret/read.gif see ya

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Mar 20 10 9:44 PM

Thats why my vote goes to Germain.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Mar 24 10 2:49 PM

I voted for Niccolo Machiavelli:
Next to Dee and Flamel, he is quite the accomplished liar.
He has always been out for himself but allied with the dark elders. If he works against them, it can be considered "acting in a new way".
I also believe Necromancy to be a dark magic and can easily see Mach in that realm.
I also agree with MovieBuff that it works well with the prophecy too (although I have a different theory on the definition of Queen's Man).

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Mar 24 10 9:04 PM

I voted for Germain. However, Machiavelli is my second option.

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#30 [url]

Mar 25 10 5:29 PM

QUOTE (Lucothea @ March 24, 2010 02:49 pm)
I also agree with MovieBuff that it works well with the prophecy too (although I have a different theory on the definition of Queen's Man).

I'd love to hear that theory on the Queen's Man Lucothea, perhaps in the Random Ideas or Prophecy thread?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Mar 25 10 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ March 25, 2010 05:29 pm)
QUOTE (Lucothea @ March 24, 2010 02:49 pm)

I'd love to hear that theory on the Queen's Man Lucothea, perhaps in the Random Ideas or Prophecy thread?

I've PM'd you with the reference and my theories from The Codex and The Prophecy thread. Enjoy

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Apr 1 10 5:53 PM

but we have all read in the first book that John is the necromancer? although there could be another but only Michael knows that .???? i must go sit and ponder this further flamelssecret/grouphug.gif( mumbles to self a bit)

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent: leather

If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.

Albert Einstein

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Apr 10 10 7:37 PM

I'm for Mach!

user posted image
I........am a nube
"IF you are to hurt someone, hurt them so severely that there revenge is not to be worried about"-Niccolo Machiavelli "Always fight one battle at a time. You win more that way."-Richard Newman
Aura= Deep Red ......Scent= Woodsmoke...... Element mastery=Fire

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#34 [url]

Apr 10 10 7:40 PM

I agree i think thats its down between Mach and Josh

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Apr 11 10 8:39 PM

I really think its either Machi or Shakespeare... so i voted for Shakespeare. Or it could be some unknown character right?

user posted image
Aura color: Hunter green
Scent: Cinnamon Rolls

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Apr 17 10 8:05 PM

Notice that the poll does not include Sophie... even though the Witch is supposed to be an accomplished necromancer(necromancess? necromanceress?)

P.S: Voted for Germain, thought Joan of Arc might die and... see my theory in the "Your predictions" thread!

user posted image
"Fairness doesn't mean everyone gets the same, it means everyone gets what they need." -Julius Kane (The Red Pyramid, Rick Riordan)
Aurum est potestas-- Gold is Power!! Aura Color - Mahogany Aura scent - Melting Cheese

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

Apr 17 10 8:28 PM

QUOTE (mohanbharath @ April 17, 2010 03:05 pm)
Notice that the poll does not include Sophie... even though the Witch is supposed to be an accomplished necromancer(necromancess? necromanceress?)

P.S: Voted for Germain, thought Joan of Arc might die and... see my theory in the "Your predictions" thread!

Sophie is not on the poll because Michael Scott has confirmed that the necromancer is male.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Apr 17 10 8:34 PM

Marksmage, Mr. Scott has stated that Shakespeare is not the Necromancer, and also that the Necromancer is a character we have met by the end of Book 3, so no unknown character.

Mohanbharath, the Necromancer is male, so there is no need to include Sophie or the Witch in the poll. Also, there is no specific word for a female necromancer other than necromancer. It's a gender neutral word.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Apr 19 10 1:33 PM

I'm not really sure who the Necromancer is, but I'm positive it's not Cernunnos.
My reason for this is in book three, doesn't it tell the fact that Archons have no magic? Just Archon technology? And, since Cernunnos is an Archon, doesn't that make him ineligible to use necromancy?

A heavy heart filled with anguish. Eyes of despair. A mouth that spews despair. A preacher of destruction. The trail of misfortune. A body that is filled with noxious fumes. A glutton for punnishment. Wielder of a pernicious mind. And, above all, a man who is lost inbetween his joys and sorrows, a man who wishes for the happiness of others, yet to keep all the sorrow for himself. This is who I am, and who I'll always be.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Apr 19 10 2:02 PM

QUOTE (DefiatosXavier @ April 19, 2010 06:33 am)
I'm not really sure who the Necromancer is, but I'm positive it's not Cernunnos.
My reason for this is in book three, doesn't it tell the fact that Archons have no magic? Just Archon technology? And, since Cernunnos is an Archon, doesn't that make him ineligible to use necromancy?

Unless Necromancy is a type of technology that simply seems like magic to all of us.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help