Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Jul 27 10 4:10 PM

I have a big question. Who are going to play the twins because it is gonna be hard to find a boy and girl that look like each other and fit the character describtion????

Aura colour: Blue Aura Scent: Tulips
Girl
Lives in the UK 

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Jul 27 10 4:39 PM

QUOTE (Annie34 @ July 27, 2010 05:10 pm)
I have a big question. Who are going to play the twins because it is gonna be hard to find a boy and girl that look like each other and fit the character describtion????

No casting confirmations have been issued yet Annie, we'll post any as soon as we get them!

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#25 [url]

Sep 8 10 10:58 AM

QUOTE (TheShadow2009 @ September 07, 2010 11:18 pm)
Are they having online aduitions?

We don't have any casting or audition information yet, sorry! As soon as anything is confirmed we'll post it immediately, I know lots of you are interested!

#26 [url]

Sep 19 10 9:23 PM

does anyone know if the have started to film and if so when did they start. because it ususally takes a few years to make a movie. so if you do they maths we should generate our own hopeful release date.

I come from the shining city of wardrobe. The wonderous land of spare oom.

#27 [url]

Sep 19 10 11:40 PM

They haven't started filming yet, simply because they don't have a cast, or even a script yet.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Elena

Immortal

#28 [url]

Sep 20 10 12:13 AM

QUOTE (MrTumnus @ September 20, 2010 12:23 am)
does anyone know if the have started to film and if so when did they start. because it ususally takes a few years to make a movie. so if you do they maths we should generate our own hopeful release date.

Hello there,

There's no script yet for the movie, so no casting or filming is being done. As soon as anything gets confirmed you guys will be the first to know!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Golds

#29 [url]

Jan 3 11 5:02 PM

I hope that the producers go the harry potter way of making these movies and not the percy jackson way. (percy was a terrible movie, and dishonored the books).

Does Mr. Scott have ultimate say on the final script?
i hope so.

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jan 10 11 10:07 AM

QUOTE (Golds @ January 03, 2011 06:02 pm)
I hope that the producers go the harry potter way of making these movies and not the percy jackson way. (percy was a terrible movie, and dishonored the books).

Does Mr. Scott have ultimate say on the final script?
i hope so.

Yes, I do believe that Michael can ask for amendments to the script if he fιnds problems or areas that he's really unhappy with.

#31 [url]

Jan 16 11 3:38 PM

hey does anyone know where i could see the trailer for the most epic up an comin movies eva at
flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/bow.gif flamelssecret/bow.gif

user posted image
Aura:[/b] Dark Navy Blue Scent: A Five Star Kitchen
Skill: Alchemy
Elements: Time Training

Thalion

Sorcerer

#32 [url]

Jan 16 11 5:16 PM

There's not even a script or a cast yet, but I assume you that this forum will be informated for the first time if anything about the movie comes out.

user posted image
Aura: Ocean Scent: Sea Breeze & Athelas
Element: Aether
Weapon: Longsword and a dao or a talwar
To touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow.

#33 [url]

Jan 19 11 4:04 AM

i dont want to sound stuck-up, but Ive always wanted to be in at least 1 movie, any part. this question is sooo embarrassing for me, but what if we (as any of the members) fell like we want to be apart of this production, any part or assistance? what would we have to do?
im really good at acting;ive read the series enough to know the emotion and feeling that is supposed to be going on at any point in time; i read the books and i actually read the dialogue out loud, in the voice and tone that matches the feeling and emotion at any point in time in the book (yes i know it sounds weird, but its fun), and i am very open.
but im a really serious dancer, so, either i have to make up thousands of classes, or... something else.
**Personal information removed, AE24 Please be more careful! Zephfire** i am eager to learn anything such as martial arts. i can also do A LOT of different voices, and A LOT of different accents.
like i said, i dont want to sound stuck up.

oh, and if you know Luna Lovegood, then you know me EXTREMELY well. then, mix a spice of craziness in there, and you get... AREOP-ENAP SISTER24! wow. cooking is fun. flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Jan 19 11 1:39 PM

Sorry.... But there is not anyone on this board or anyone who visits this board that has any power over casting roles or awarding production positions.

#35 [url]

Jan 20 11 3:44 AM

i know, but..
oh wait, i see pretty much the same question somewhere else on this thread. sorry to bug you.
flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif so embarrassing.

OH SORRY ZEPHFIRE!!!!!

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

#36 [url]

Mar 2 11 1:08 AM

Where Exactly can I find the movie because I know it is probably out by now flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif
Or is Still being made???????????????? flamelssecret/confused0058.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

War is nothing Death is weak but together their effects are strong Aura is all
Aura Color: Pure Emerald
Aura Sent: Lemons

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

Mar 2 11 1:16 AM

QUOTE (Raham @ March 01, 2011 07:08 pm)
Where Exactly can I find the movie because I know it is probably out by now flamelssecret/smiley-vault-signs-069.gif
Or is Still being made???????????????? flamelssecret/confused0058.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

There is no movie yet, no cast or script just someone who owns the rights to produce a movie. That's all the news there is so far unfortunately.

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#38 [url]

Apr 12 12 1:01 AM

**This thread has now closed to prevent spoilers from The Enchantress**

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help