Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#41 [url]

Sep 19 11 9:12 PM

QUOTE (Altorca Alamos @ September 19, 2011 10:04 pm)
re activate?
oh sorry i meant reset the password,
the account name is Altorca,
I just added my last name to this one

Ah right, I can do an Admin override on the password for you, i'll sort that out and get back to you shortly. The reason you can't get activated on this name is that it's already picked up the duplication.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#43 [url]

Sep 19 11 9:17 PM

QUOTE (Altorca Alamos @ September 19, 2011 10:12 pm)
thank you so much!

Ok i've done an override, please log out from this account and log in with your original account, the override password has been set to ********, please log in and change it immediately to something more secure that only you will know. Post again if you need any more assitance

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Sep 30 11 3:24 PM

Seems funny to introduce myself here. So, Could you be so kind as to let me Introduce myself in the Introducion Thread?

You're registration has been approved so you can introduce yourself in the introduction thread ~SC

Aura Colour: Celeste
Aura Scent: Wall Paint
Magics: Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Aether, Transmutation.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Oct 5 11 4:52 PM

Hello!
I'm a bit bored. I'm quarantined now for half a year, I guess. Yes, I know, why. But there's nothing going on; please tell me, what I should do!

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Oct 13 11 1:11 AM

Hey, I can't post or anything...
I think I'm unapproved, but I just want to make sure that I'm not quarantined.
Thanks

Aura color: Pale green. Aura scent: Sweet green apple. Specialties: Sorcery and water.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Oct 13 11 2:40 PM

QUOTE (Eris 2011 @ October 13, 2011 02:11 am)
Hey, I can't post or anything...
I think I'm unapproved, but I just want to make sure that I'm not quarantined.
Thanks

You've been approved and are free to post, definitely not Quarantined

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Nov 9 11 2:38 PM

I joined because I wanted to see the Trick-Or-Treat thing, but I forgot my password for my origonal acount, and it was never sent to me! So I started a new one.
Please help, I Want to veiw that page!

**I've activated this membership for you and de-activated your original membership. Please remember your log-in details as duplicate memberships are not permitted.**

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Dec 11 11 9:57 PM

Space Cadet emailed me saying their is more than one account for my location but I can explain, when I made my account, I was in my mother's work place. **Details removed to protect privacy. Zephfire** I hope you will believe me and remove me from quarantine.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#50 [url]

Dec 12 11 8:44 AM

QUOTE (guppys @ December 11, 2011 10:57 pm)
Space Cadet emailed me saying their is more than one account for my location but I can explain, when I made my account, I was in my mother's work place. **Details removed to protect privacy. Zephfire** I hope you will believe me and remove me from quarantine.

Hi there Guppys,
I have received and reviewed the details of your request for membership approval from Spacecadet and have now approved your registration. Thank you for your politeness and patience, welcome to the forum and we look forward to reading your thoughts and theories on the series, and you are now eligible to participate in our Aether quest to be in with a chance to win the prizes.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Jan 11 12 12:47 AM

Hello Zephfire: I am requesting to be granted full membership. I replied to your message, but perhaps this is the correct format. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thank you for your time. Jeanne2000

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Jan 11 12 1:05 AM

QUOTE (Jeanne2000 @ January 11, 2012 01:47 am)
Hello Zephfire: I am requesting to be granted full membership. I replied to your message, but perhaps this is the correct format. If you need more information, please let me know.

Thank you for your time. Jeanne2000

Hi Jeanne,
I haven't received any reply as of yet, would you please kindly send it again?

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Feb 12 12 5:30 PM

dont worry im not a bot

please approve me flamelssecret/pray.gif (sorry i forgot to text this in my last post)

Hi there, please be reminded that posting 2 times in a row is not allowed as per Code of Conduct (C.o.C.), you can always use the 'Edit' button on an existing post to add additional text. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

aura colour: deep blue
aura scent: smoke
master of the elements of fire, earth, learning air and water and learning aether

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Feb 12 12 10:02 PM

QUOTE (sekven @ February 12, 2012 06:30 pm)
dont worry im not a bot

please approve me flamelssecret/pray.gif (sorry i forgot to text this in my last post)

Hi there, please be reminded that posting 2 times in a row is not allowed as per Code of Conduct (C.o.C.), you can always use the 'Edit' button on an existing post to add additional text. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

Your membership has now been approved. Your request was initially denied because there are other prior registrations using your exact IP. The other memberships have now been de-activated. Be advised that any further attempts to register more memberships is against the forum rules and will result in a full IP ban for you.

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

May 7 12 8:21 PM

Hi I'm quarantined should i be getting permission or something?, want to start posting or see the unquarantined posts cant wait for the enchantress 15 days!

I have activated your membership ~SC

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jun 8 12 2:58 AM

Please find time to read the Code of Conduct (CoC) before posting further as double posting is not allowed. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff
flamelssecret/pray.gif sorry about the change in the writing can you fix it please I pressed backspace too many times.

Aura colour:White Aura scent:Lemon
Speciality: Sorcerer
Elemental Magic: Fire
user posted image
"The fifth force was the magic of Time, the greatest of all magics."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help