Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Apr 10 11 1:51 AM

Hello, I'm Oranos

Could someone please allow me to post? flamelssecret/pray.gif flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Thankyou.

P.S. Who are the admins on this site?

Your membership has been approved, also if you click the link on the bottom of the main page that says The Moderating Team you can see who the moderators and admin are. Thanks ~SC

Oranos | Aura Colour = Venetian Red | Aura Scent = Coffee | Preferred Magic/s = Fire, Water | Preferred Weapon/s = Scimitar

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

May 4 11 7:41 PM

QUOTE (phantom_shades @ May 04, 2011 08:29 pm)
Sorry, I'm just now posting to prove my existence; I haven't been on the forums in a while. ^^;

We know you exist, you are in Quarantine because this registration is a duplicate registration from you, which is not permitted on this forum. You know what your original membership name is, I have sent it to you before, please log in with your original member name which remains active, this registration will not be activated.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

May 9 11 6:31 PM

Hi, can I post now?

Your registration has been approved

``There is a time when you are rigth, and you know you must figth´´ Michael Jackson
εν το παν - All is one

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 21 11 3:13 AM

Can you allow me to post? Thank you.

**I've completed your registration now, you can post.**

"Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes!"
-Leonardo da Vinci
"It is best to be both feared and loved; however, if one cannot be both, it is better to be feared than loved."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Jun 5 11 11:09 AM

please let me join

Your registration can not be approved as its a duplicate registration and we only allow one account per person. Please use pw recovery on your account or pm a member of the admin team for further assistance.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jun 8 11 7:06 PM

QUOTE (neast @ June 08, 2011 01:52 pm)
My name is greyish. Help!!! I am a member, not a bot! Give me the power to post!

I think you mean "PLEASE, give me the power to post".... flamelssecret/no-no.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#34 [url]

Jul 26 11 7:33 PM

I beg your pardon but I alrady cheked my messege board and it is say that if I ask here I would be allowed to post (apoligise too, if there is any mistake, english it is not my lenguage, thanks)

Your registration has been approved ~SC

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Aug 3 11 1:21 AM

it said that I have multiple accounts but I never ever make any account here before. So could you please remove me from my status as a quarantined member and let me post? thanks

**Check your messages for a PM from me. ~hitmanjls

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Sep 19 11 8:34 PM

its altorca i forgot my password and the password recovery for wasnt sent to me after waiting almost an hour......
can someone please tell me why?

i only added this account so i could let you know of this

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

Sep 19 11 8:55 PM

QUOTE (Altorca Alamos @ September 19, 2011 09:34 pm)
its altorca i forgot my password and the password recovery for wasnt sent to me after waiting almost an hour......
can someone please tell me why?

i only added this account so i could let you know of this

Altorca, please PM me with the details of the problem that you're having and i'll see what I can do to resolve it for you.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Sep 19 11 9:04 PM

re activate?
oh sorry i meant reset the password,
the account name is Altorca,
I just added my last name to this one

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help