Remove this ad

#161 [url]

Apr 28 10 11:41 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 28, 2010 05:54 pm)
QUOTE (Romulus @ April 28, 2010 03:08 pm)
Hmm...the last person to be trained by Scathach?  Well, if your definition of "trained" is extremely loose, that would be Josh.  But I'm going to go with Cuchulainn, the Hound, and the warrior that Scatty trained in the myths.  He's also been indirectly referred to throughout the books.

Ahh i believe he said last warrior... josh isnt a warrior.

...Which is why my guess is Cuchulainn, like I said.

Strrox, Scatty said she was the beginning of martial arts, so I doubt that Japanese Dude is the progenitor (I like that word) of martial arts. Maybe a specific martial art, one of the more modern ones, but not all of them. He is, of course, a possibility for this clue, though.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#162 [url]

Apr 29 10 1:49 AM

Remember too - we've seen evidence that Scatty isn't always truthful either. So, while I love Scatty, just because Scatty says she was the beginning of martial arts doesn't mean she is telling the truth. Plus, the exact quote from the Alchemyst is

I crated the distant ancestor of most of the martial arts that are studied today.
(emphasis added by me) - which is a little different then saying she invented "the martial arts".

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#163 [url]

Apr 29 10 4:33 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 28, 2010 09:54 pm)
Hmm...the last person to be trained by Scathach?  Well, if your definition of "trained" is extremely loose, that would be Josh.  But I'm going to go with Cuchulainn, the Hound, and the warrior that Scatty trained in the myths.  He's also been indirectly referred to throughout the books.

But Joan is... good guess Zosimus.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#164 [url]

Apr 29 10 12:44 PM

I have an idea about Dee's elder... in The Enchantress there stands that his elder had sometimes a male voice, sometimes female and sometimes both? maybe his elder is Chaos, who stands at the top of the Greek gods family tree, and at Wikipedia it say's:

Chaos (Void) - genderless (sometimes female)

how do you think about that?

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#165 [url]

Apr 29 10 7:53 PM

Or maybe Dee's elder is Hermaphroditus lol flamelssecret/hysterical.gif. No I'm not serious about that , and Chaos is actually a good guess.
Here are my theories.
1. Personally I belive the first clue is referring to the Witch (Dora). As I said before, the clue says we will discover this person is a liar, not that we know they already are. I would say that puts out "the master of lies" Machiavelli. I think that maybe Sophie will find out that the Witch has already given her memories to someone before to get a new body.
2. I'm dumbfounded about this one. I know next to nothing about Egyptian mythology, and the internet disagrees with me when it comes to that subject.
3. I believe this is the most obvious clue. It says "killed her Elder" and Machiavelli's Elder said that he thinks Virginia Dare killed her Elder.
4. This one I don't know either, but I listened to the wording, and if Mr. Scott was mean, then this person will only be mentioned, as it says we will learn the identity of the last warrior Scatty trained. It never says we will meet this person.

Aura Color:Royal Blue
Aura Scent:Freshly Cut Pears
Elemental Magic:Water

Quote    Reply   

#166 [url]

Apr 29 10 8:27 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ April 28, 2010 11:41 pm)
QUOTE (Spacecadet @ April 28, 2010 05:54 pm)

...Which is why my guess is Cuchulainn, like I said.

Strrox, Scatty said she was the beginning of martial arts, so I doubt that Japanese Dude is the progenitor (I like that word) of martial arts. Maybe a specific martial art, one of the more modern ones, but not all of them. He is, of course, a possibility for this clue, though.

Ya that's what I meant my bad but I think he may be that last warrior the Japanese guy in the Necromancer and a creator of a certain martial arts.

Aura:Orange
Scent:Blue Berry
Element:Time
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#167 [url]

Apr 29 10 9:46 PM

Not much longer now until the book comes out !!!

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#168 [url]

May 2 10 1:58 PM

I'm ready for clue 5!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif there are 5 clues right?

**Zosimus, I edited your post and removed the out sized text once already today, do not replace it again. Zep**

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#169 [url]

May 2 10 2:04 PM

Bring on clue five!!!

**I've removed the all caps from your post, please don't post in all caps as it's considered "shouting" and bad forum etiquette! Zep

Sorry... *the laptop was stuck on allcaps and I didn't notice... flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif*

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#170 [url]

May 2 10 2:42 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ May 02, 2010 02:58 pm)
I'm ready for clue 5!!!!!!!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/icon_bounce.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif there are 5 clues right?

Yes there are 5 clues, as soon as we know it's up we'll bring it to you!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#171 [url]

May 10 10 1:46 AM

I unlocked clue five in the game but I noticed there was no clue six. On youtube it always says part whatever of six. Is that wrong? I originally though there were only gonna be five.

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#172 [url]

May 10 10 1:48 AM

QUOTE (Excalibur2009 @ May 10, 2010 02:46 am)
I unlocked clue five in the game but I noticed there was no clue six. On youtube it always says part whatever of six. Is that wrong? I originally though there were only gonna be five.

Are you possibly getting the Codex game and the video clues mixed up Excalibur?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#174 [url]

May 10 10 2:10 AM

QUOTE (Excalibur2009 @ May 10, 2010 03:02 am)
The videos you unlock in the Codex game are the same as those Michael has been posting on youtube.

Ah I didn't know that as I live outside the USA, only USA residents can play. If there's a 6th video clue in the game Hitman will be the one to ask as he's found all the items.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#176 [url]

May 10 10 1:55 PM

QUOTE (Excalibur2009 @ May 09, 2010 10:30 pm)
Whoops sorry I hope thats made available to you soon. My real question was are their six video clues like youtube says or only five?

There are only 5 clue videos in the game to be found.

Quote    Reply   

#177 [url]

May 10 10 9:10 PM

Ugh .. I live in Canada so it will be a wile before I can play the game.

I'm re-reading the series to get it fresh in my head for the fourth book ... CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

Quote    Reply   

#178 [url]

May 11 10 2:58 AM

The fifth video clue on youtube was put up today and it does say that it is the fifth of 6 clues. It is an interesting one. I wonder who will be the one to have defeated Scatty in battle? Perhaps it could be Aoife, or Scatty's brother? I doubt it could be any immortal, I think it would have to be an elder or next generation.

The videos you unlock in the Codex game are the same as those Michael has been posting on youtube.

I have watched all of the video clues on Youtube and although I have only been able to unlock one video clue in the Quest for the Codex game as of yet, it is not the same as any of the video clues on Youtube.

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#179 [url]

May 11 10 12:50 PM

QUOTE (GitRDunn @ May 10, 2010 09:58 pm)

I have watched all of the video clues on Youtube and although I have only been able to unlock one video clue in the Quest for the Codex game as of yet, it is not the same as any of the video clues on Youtube.

I can confirm for you that not ALL the videos are the same at this point!

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#180 [url]

May 11 10 3:52 PM

Clue #5 is on Youtube now!!!!

**Sigh** (once you see it you'll understand )

Can we post the link???

Plus I looked on the info of the video and it said "Michael Scott reveals the fifth of six clues from The Necromancer, the fourth book in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series."

This means we'll get another clue?? I thought we only had 5..So..one more clue. Squee! flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help