Remove this ad

#141 [url]

Apr 23 10 7:41 PM

QUOTE (Calliope @ April 23, 2010 01:14 am)
Wasn't the mother of the gods Anu or someone?

There were plenty of mother goddesses. I think the name you're looking for is Danu, the mother goddess of Celtic mythology. The mother goddess of Greek mythology is Gaea. The mother goddess of Aztec mythology is Coatlicue. I would guess that Coatlicue is simply the name she goes by in the series, but she has been known as all those others and more in mythology, similar to Mars.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#143 [url]

Apr 26 10 2:03 PM

QUOTE (TwinSpecialFan @ April 26, 2010 09:59 am)
Is that a trick question?

is what a trick question?

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Calliope

Sorcerer

#144 [url]

Apr 26 10 2:11 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ April 24, 2010 05:41 am)

There were plenty of mother goddesses. I think the name you're looking for is Danu, the mother goddess of Celtic mythology. The mother goddess of Greek mythology is Gaea. The mother goddess of Aztec mythology is Coatlicue. I would guess that Coatlicue is simply the name she goes by in the series, but she has been known as all those others and more in mythology, similar to Mars.

Actually I was talking about sumerian/mesopotamian myth (and I was wrong anyways flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif) ... but yeah, I remember seeing Michael say it was Coatlicue.

user posted image

Aura Colour: Jade 
Aura Scent: Black Tea and Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#145 [url]

Apr 26 10 10:34 PM

Maybe she is a being with many names could be all of those just different cultures called her different things like Mars.

Aura:Orange
Scent:Blue Berry
Element:Time
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#146 [url]

Apr 26 10 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ April 23, 2010 07:41 pm)

Danu? isnt the island named Danu Talis? flamelssecret/read.gif

Quote    Reply   

#147 [url]

Apr 26 10 11:21 PM

QUOTE (strrox4 @ April 26, 2010 06:34 pm)
Maybe she is a being with many names could be all of those just different cultures called her different things like Mars.

That's exactly what I said.

And 256324, yes, Danu shares her name with Danu Talis. Danu Talis fell, and Danu is probably another name for Coatlicue, who is dead. So I wonder if resurrecting Coatlicue includes raising Danu Talis?

user posted image
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch

Quote    Reply   

#148 [url]

Apr 27 10 12:05 PM

maybe that means that in the Sorceress Danu Talis rises again and the fight the elders at top of the same place they fought each other.
( just a suggestion) flamelssecret/idk.gif

Quote    Reply   

#150 [url]

Apr 28 10 1:49 AM

Well Isn't Mars Sister Bastet ? So more a common role in Mythology is that most of the Gods or Deities are related maybe the other elders in the series are related to him too. And also maybe Coatlicue is one of the Great elders who Died in th sinking of Danu Talis.

Oh and the Fourth clue is up I found it here

**thank you for letting us know, but please do not post links without asking first, you posted a link to a commercial site which we can't do as it implies endorsement!**

user posted image
Aura: Emerald
Scent: Sage

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#153 [url]

Apr 28 10 3:21 AM

Sorry Zephfire I went over the COC again,

**No worries, at least you alerted us that it had snuck out! Thank you! Zep**

So scattys last trainee? who could that bee theres so many possibilities

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#154 [url]

Apr 28 10 4:27 AM

QUOTE (Achemist92 @ April 28, 2010 03:21 am)

Quote    Reply   

#155 [url]

Apr 28 10 4:34 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ April 28, 2010 04:27 am)
QUOTE (Achemist92 @ April 28, 2010 03:21 am)

The clues are there.....

Michael.

Ugh thats so vague its so hard to go back and read the books especially since I Lent them out! flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#156 [url]

Apr 28 10 7:22 PM

OK here is my theorie... the first cleu is mentioning machiavelli, also i think he is going to be good because mars said that he didn't know what machiavelli wanted because he (machiavelli) didn't know it himself... and if he (and maybe is elder, what means that is elder can be good two, even in historie.) is becoming good, that means that he (and maybe is elder) has lied the whole time.

second I go for Ra, because in the dutch version, witch I readed, i thinked it wasn't ruling like a king, but more like being the head god, witch was Ra.

third i go for that victoria girl, because some of you said mach and elder already had mentioned her killing her elder (I can't remember reading that)

forth, I'll go for........... I don't know, the last biggest warrior, but for now I think that's Jeanne d'Arc, and that would not being like "meeting somebody new, I know yet flamelssecret/badmood.gif

I don't think that Abraham is Dee's master, because why would he give away the Codex if he is stil alive? why would he point out protectors of the codex, to protect it from himself? it is posible, but than I think he would have a splitted personality, than he would realy protect the Codex from himself flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#157 [url]

Apr 28 10 8:08 PM

Hmm...the last person to be trained by Scathach? Well, if your definition of "trained" is extremely loose, that would be Josh. But I'm going to go with Cuchulainn, the Hound, and the warrior that Scatty trained in the myths. He's also been indirectly referred to throughout the books.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#158 [url]

Apr 28 10 9:54 PM

QUOTE (Romulus @ April 28, 2010 03:08 pm)
Hmm...the last person to be trained by Scathach? Well, if your definition of "trained" is extremely loose, that would be Josh. But I'm going to go with Cuchulainn, the Hound, and the warrior that Scatty trained in the myths. He's also been indirectly referred to throughout the books.

Ahh i believe he said last warrior... josh isnt a warrior.

Quote    Reply   

Perseus

Spellcaster

#159 [url]

Apr 28 10 10:09 PM

i dont think abraham is dee's master becasue i dont that he would forget any of the words in possiably the most important book in the world that he himself wrote

user posted image
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.
Aura Color Maroon...... Aura Scent Ozone......Elemental: Aether

Quote    Reply   

#160 [url]

Apr 28 10 10:40 PM

Maybe the Japanese guy was the last warrior trained by her and he came up with martial arts which could be the Japanese reference in the book.

Aura:Orange
Scent:Blue Berry
Element:Time
user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help