Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Feb 20 10 12:57 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 20, 2010 12:46 am)
Yeah I am pretty sure that by "group" Michael was including everybody that has helped the Twins.

Helped the twins.

1. Nick
2. Germain
3. Dee and Mach (helped josh but not sophie)
4. Hekate is dead
5. Scatty, and Joan are women
6. Pally is the sarcean Knight
7. William (was taken out of the list I believe, but being a bard and story teller he could be a good liar as well, and trained with dee.)
8. Gilgamesh (can't use magic)

Ehhh i dont know its been a few people. I'm almost ready to give up trying to figure it out. But in the video, it doesnt say that the clues lead to who the necromancer is, it just says that its clues to the book. So yes in that case I believe that the 1st clue is Mr. Flamel.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Feb 20 10 1:04 AM

Right I had that list in another thread and I separated iit into 2 separate lists, those that directly help the twins and those that have gone in and out.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#23 [url]

Feb 20 10 7:19 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 19, 2010 08:16 pm)
Was this just a teaser or was it as a clue as to the identity of the Necromancer?

In FB Michael posted that it is a clue.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Feb 20 10 7:48 AM

Then that seals it. It has to be referring to The Necromancer's identity.

user posted image

You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#25 [url]

Feb 20 10 7:51 AM

or some other twist in the plot

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

Feb 20 10 8:06 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 19, 2010 09:16 pm)
Zeph, Was this just a teaser or was it as a clue as to the identity of the Necromancer?

If it is a clue then it can't be Nicholas.  Michael has already stated that the title characters won't repeat.  The Necromancer has to be a male that we know well and have already met and they can't have already had a book named after them.

It is a teaser, the clue part refers to giving clues to events and/ or characters that happen/ appear in the book, not necessarily to the identity of the Necromancer

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#27 [url]

Feb 20 10 8:17 AM

Thanks for clearing that up Zeph

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Yuna

Awakened

#28 [url]

Feb 20 10 9:37 AM

Thank you very much for this clue.

I think Josh can be the liar, maybe mars has given him knowledge and mabye someone else. and we know he dont trust nick and like a little bit dee..

at the moment iam reading the sorceress, because it coming out in germany 2 days ago. so maybe the book says me josh is not the liar. so now iam go back to my bed and reading the sorceress

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Feb 20 10 3:38 PM

I think the liar is Scatty. She has definitely shepherded the twins, it is possible she was lying when Sophie asked her about her love life, and several faults in her version of her age have already been found on the forum here.

Aura Color: Gray-Blue
Scent: After a rainstorm

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Feb 20 10 5:17 PM

QUOTE (Magical Wonder Elf @ February 20, 2010 03:38 pm)
I think the liar is Scatty. She has definitely shepherded the twins, it is possible she was lying when Sophie asked her about her love life, and several faults in her version of her age have already been found on the forum here.

But that wouldn't make her very good liar then now would it Like I said its a clue to the book, not necessarily the necromancer themselves. but I do think the only two, that are suspicious and stand out would be Flamel, and Scatty. But what of Perennel we don't know alot about, her she was on the sidelines until, the sorceress then we got a "taste" of her power, and now she is reunited with nick and the twins, not to mention with aoife in the picture she might set a few things straight about scatty.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Feb 21 10 2:26 AM

I say that Scatty and Germain would make the best fit for the story. But I don't think we are going to get any interaction with Scatty and the twins in this book. Germain has a lot to explain and it would be logical to have him turn heel. (Like the wrestling reference? LOL)

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Feb 21 10 8:01 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 21, 2010 02:26 am)
I say that Scatty and Germain would make the best fit for the story. But I don't think we are going to get any interaction with Scatty and the twins in this book. Germain has a lot to explain and it would be logical to have him turn heel. (Like the wrestling reference? LOL)

Yes, Yes I do haha.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Feb 23 10 10:43 PM

^^ I thinks thats right! And i'd like to repeat that we know very little about germain and well that has a lot of room to have some kind of dark past or thst he might have some connection to dee .... remember he didnt say how he became immortal!!! or how he stumbled across mastering the magic of fire!

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Feb 23 10 11:24 PM

Ahh but there are some theories about Germain and how he stole fire from Prometheus in the podcasts!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Feb 24 10 12:55 AM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ February 23, 2010 11:24 pm)
Ahh but there are some theories about Germain and how he stole fire from Prometheus in the podcasts!

He beat him in a game of cards , flamelssecret/hysterical.gif or he unchained him from his torture given to him from zeus.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Feb 24 10 1:29 AM

I hope that's not it... But that would be one heck of a card game.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Mar 1 10 6:53 PM

Hmmm good question but I take group to mean the all the people that have assisted the Twins and stayed with them or around them in some way.

I would include:

Flamel
Scatty
Germain
Joan
Palamedes
Shakespeare
Perenelle

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#40 [url]

Mar 1 10 7:30 PM

QUOTE (Mortal Elder @ March 01, 2010 02:11 pm)
I believe the lyer is Dee but he's lying for good

I think you mean Flamel... actually I hope you mean Flamel... lol

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help