Helped the twins.
3. Dee and Mach (helped josh but not sophie)
4. Hekate is dead
5. Scatty, and Joan are women
6. Pally is the sarcean Knight
7. William (was taken out of the list I believe, but being a bard and story teller he could be a good liar as well, and trained with dee.)
8. Gilgamesh (can't use magic)
Ehhh i dont know its been a few people. I'm almost ready to give up trying to figure it out. But in the video, it doesnt say that the clues lead to who the necromancer is, it just says that its clues to the book. So yes in that case I believe that the 1st clue is Mr. Flamel.
|QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)|
| I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach|
Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind