Remove this ad

#182 [url]

May 11 10 6:54 PM

My God never knew that Scatty got defeated flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

hhmmmm who got it be????
I realy have no clue, i think we don't know this person.

Aura colour ~ Bright Red Aura Scent~ Wet Dog Elemental Magic ~ Water
Hogwarts House ~ Gryffindor, Glory To The Brave
Weapon Of Choice ~ My Bass Guitar

"Veni, Vidi, Visa" (I Came, I Saw, I Shopped)

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

May 11 10 8:18 PM

QUOTE (Elena @ May 11, 2010 11:52 am)
This means we'll get another clue?? I thought we only had 5..So..one more clue. Squee!  flamelssecret/hyper_.gif

Well, considering that the question came up on the Questions thread, and Mr. Scott said there were 5, I doubt it. But 6 would be great, of course!

Beat Scatty? Well, if I was full of myself, I'd say Romulus was the one to do it. But realistically I'd say it was either Aoife or Cuchulainn. But who knows? Othan than Mr. Scott and the editor, of course.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

Fuzzbinn

Sorcerer

#184 [url]

May 11 10 8:50 PM

Aofie'd be my guess as well. Although Cuchulainn might work also.

Or how about that other clue - the last student she trained? Maybe he/she surpassed even Scatty?

Aura Color: Sunset Orange..........Scent: Pomegranate
Fearus the Fuzzbinnus! Cave Fuzzum!
"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain."...."It's time to toss the dice."
"I don't want a happy ending. I want more story" - Francis Hardinge, Fly By Night
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#185 [url]

May 12 10 1:05 AM

If someone defeated Scatty in battle then how did Scathach live if she got defeated? Maybe it was one of her students. I thought Scathach was undefeatable, that person must have a lot of guts. Scatty must have been sooo embarrased!!!!

Quote    Reply   

#186 [url]

May 12 10 2:48 AM

Ha ha, as soon as i saw this I had a crazy insane day dream of Scathach as a little 8 year old and she was in a stadium-ish ring thing like at the end of "The Karate Kid 1" and she was battling a really young Perenelle, and Perenelle won! flamelssecret/hysterical.gif he he, it was really funny, but obviously that isn't it, Scatty is almost 2000 years older than Perry. right? (I may be off by a couple of centuries but whatever...) Anyways, it was amusing to me... and I thought I would share it.. he he. I'm still laughing... I thing you would have had to see it to enjoy it as much as I did...

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#187 [url]

May 12 10 2:52 PM

I think it must be someone who is on Scatty's side, otherwise that person would have killed her...

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

"Veni, vidi, vici."; Caesar said...
I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#188 [url]

May 12 10 4:45 PM

I say it's Aoife, she's Scatty's twin sister, of course she wouldn't kill her!
(at least I don't think so, but I guess Remus thought the same about Romulus...)

Aura colour:Purple
Aura Scent:Wet Cork Oak Leaves

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#189 [url]

May 12 10 5:24 PM

If Remus didn't jump over Romulus his wall, he wouldn't be dead!!

user posted image
Aura color: green and purple flowing in each other... Magic scent: fresh cinnamon Primary Magic: Ether

I would say: "ego recubo, ego impono, ego mos debello": I lie, I cheat, I will eliminate.

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

May 12 10 8:15 PM

QUOTE (Zosimus @ May 12, 2010 10:52 am)
I think it must be someone who is on Scatty's side, otherwise that person would have killed her...

Not necessarily...now that I think about it, didn't Machiavelli say he should have killed her when he had the chance? Maybe he had her beat, but let her off the hook.

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#191 [url]

May 12 10 8:37 PM

What about Dagon ... we know they went into the river together but nothing was ever said about him after. I don't think we should assume he's dead.

But then again, he said we are going to meet the person, not find out about or hear a story about. That would lead one to believe it's a new character.

** Please keep your tone light and friendly. Zephfire**

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Quote    Reply   

Zosimus

Spellcaster

#192 [url]

May 12 10 10:34 PM

But that isn't fun... than we cannot speculate!!! Oh, wait, there is of course Mythologie flamelssecret/wall_.gif. then I would go for Cuchulain (?), because he is the only warrior who comes forward in her Myths who has the guts... and would want to defeat her...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#195 [url]

Jun 4 12 9:15 AM

**This thread has now re-opened please do not post any information from The Enchantress**

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help