Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#21 [url]

Jun 6 10 11:06 PM

It is a voting award, but it is done in libraries and schools, there should be some form of information poster and ballot box in those places with a list of the books and authors and the categories that they're nominated in.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Jun 7 10 2:53 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ May 06, 2010 02:45 am)
The Alchemyst has been nominated for the 2011 Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award, please check out the details Click Here! and support it to win in any way you can! flamelssecret/clap3.gif This is especially to our users still in schools as schools and library users play a big part in who wins this award.

where can you vote?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Jun 7 10 2:56 PM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 07, 2010 09:53 am)
The Alchemyst has been nominated for the 2011 Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award, please check out the details Click Here! and support it to win in any way you can!  flamelssecret/clap3.gif  This is especially to our users still in schools as schools and library users play a big part in who wins this award.

where can you vote?

Zephfire has stated that if you school or library is participating there will be a poster and a ballot box in which to cast your vote, so check your local library or at your school to see if they are participating, if not then unfortunately we cant vote.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:08 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ June 07, 2010 02:56 pm)
QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 07, 2010 09:53 am)
The Alchemyst has been nominated for the 2011 Rebecca Caudill Young Reader's Book Award, please check out the details Click Here! and support it to win in any way you can!  flamelssecret/clap3.gif  This is especially to our users still in schools as schools and library users play a big part in who wins this award.

where can you vote?

Zephfire has stated that if you school or library is participating there will be a poster and a ballot box in which to cast your vote, so check your local library or at your school to see if they are participating, if not then unfortunately we cant vote.

Our school just has a litter libarary in it that doesn`t have the flamel series.. I have to go to the liberary to check out...

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#26 [url]

Jun 25 10 4:29 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ June 25, 2010 11:26 am)
The Necromancer has been nominated for 'Best Villain' by Teen Read Awards!

http://www2.teenreadawards.ca/cast-your-vo...mancer#comments

http://www2.teenreadawards.ca/cast-your-vo...st-villain#vote

Please vote! Let's show how much we love this book (and series!)

**Link approved, Z**

I looked into this the other day, it appears, that its only open to Canadian residents not in Quebec. But if you qualify for that please vote I wish i could.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#27 [url]

Jun 25 10 4:32 PM

QUOTE (Silvertwinn @ June 25, 2010 05:26 pm)
The Necromancer has been nominated for 'Best Villain' by Teen Read Awards!

http://www2.teenreadawards.ca/cast-your-vo...mancer#comments

http://www2.teenreadawards.ca/cast-your-vo...st-villain#vote

Please vote! Let's show how much we love this book (and series!)

**Link approved, Z**

When it comes to registering for voting, members that have Facebook accounts can sign in using their Facebook log-in. They do ask that people between the ages of 11 & 15 get their parent's approval to enter & register, and only residents of Canada (with the exception of Quebec) are eligible to win prizes. You can use the drop-down menu they provide on the page to chose a province code to allow you to vote. You can also vote daily. Thank you to Silvertwinn for bringing this nomination to our attention. flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/bow.gif

Quote    Reply   

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

Jan 7 11 6:39 PM

Vote in the 2011 Shorty Awards

"The Shorty Awards honor the best people and organizations on Twitter. These unique awards are for the Twitter community, by the Twitter community. Online voting is public and democratic, culminating in an awards ceremony that recognizes the winners"

You can place your vote for Michael Scott in #author and #books by visiting this page VOTE

Also, you can support us by casting a vote in #fansite and #podcast via this page VOTE

All votes are very much appreciated!

flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jan 24 11 8:20 PM

Hey all,
The necromancer is up for the Children's Book Council (CBC’s) 2011 Teen Choice Book of the Year award! Head over to http://www.teenreads.com/features/ccba_nominees_2011.asp and vote for The Necromancer and 4 other of your favorite books from 2010.

The 5 books with the most votes will go on to compete for the award. So please go support The Necromancer!

All votes are greatly appreciated!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#33 [url]

Jan 31 11 3:56 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ January 07, 2011 01:39 pm)
Vote in the 2011 Shorty Awards

"The Shorty Awards honor the best people and organizations on Twitter. These unique awards are for the Twitter community, by the Twitter community. Online voting is public and democratic, culminating in an awards ceremony that recognizes the winners"

You can place your vote for Michael Scott in #author and #books by visiting this page VOTE

Also, you can support us by casting a vote in #fansite and #podcast via this page VOTE

All votes are very much appreciated!

flamelssecret/love0030.gif flamelssecret/love0030.gif

Today is the VERY last day of voting in the Shorty Awards!!!

We're behind in pretty much all the categories...

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

(Yes, I quoted myself... I'm awesome like that! )

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jun 2 11 4:48 AM

Oh phooey I was too late!! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Aura Color: Cadmium Red Aura scent:Burning pitch
Magical strongpoints: Air, Fire, and Earth magics, Transmutation, and Necromancy
The promise given was a necessity of the past: The word broken is the necessity of the present.
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

May 25 12 3:55 AM

Have there been any 2012 awards votes?

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

May 31 12 4:12 AM

QUOTE (noclly @ May 24, 2012 10:55 pm)

There arent any awards to vote for currently but if things come up we will let you know

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 31 12 6:39 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ May 30, 2012 10:12 pm)
QUOTE (noclly @ May 24, 2012 10:55 pm)

There arent any awards to vote for currently but if things come up we will let you know

Okay, thanks! Sad that the books aren't in any awards!

user posted image
Aura: Dark Grey
Scent: Chocolate Cake
I have been Awakened. I am a master of Air... Fire... Water... Earth... Time... I am an apprentice to an Immortal...

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

Jun 18 12 5:15 PM

NPR is looking to create a list of the top 100 YA books/series and as the first stage is asking for input from everyone. So let's see if we can get The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel nominated on to the list.

To do this follow the link below, register, click the confirmation in your email and then post a comment with up to five titles/series (series count as one all together) of the books you want to nominate.
http://www.npr.org/2012/06/18/154796035/th...els-you-tell-us

There's no limit to the number of posts you can make just a limit on how many titles you can include per post. So hop on over and let's show some support for one of our favorite series!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help