Remove this ad

#581 [url]

Sep 1 10 8:18 PM

Southern California! Home of cactus, Palm trees, and beach days!

YAHOO!

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#584 [url]

Sep 2 10 6:28 PM

QUOTE (Witchy @ September 02, 2010 10:12 am)
Hello ,

i'm from france and it's a little difficult to me to write in english hihi !

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here

We appreciate you making the effort to speak in English, you are doing a wonderful job so far!

We have several french speakers around that im sure would be happy to help if you need it

Quote    Reply   

#586 [url]

Sep 3 10 7:33 PM

flamelssecret/clap3.gif USA! USA! I'm from New Jersey! flamelssecret/fire.gif

user posted image
Aura Color: Ash Gray Aura Scent: Cinnamon Magic Element: Fire Magic Specialty: Magician
"And let me remind you that the last time we met, your followers attempted to sacrifice
me to activate an extinct volcano. Naturally, I was a little upset."- The Magician, Chapter Forty-Five

Quote    Reply   

#587 [url]

Sep 4 10 12:03 AM

New Jersey???? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif I live in Maine... so we're like neighbors!!!!

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   

#588 [url]

Sep 4 10 2:31 AM

QUOTE (Witchy @ September 02, 2010 11:43 pm)
I can understand what you say but to answer is more difficult ( haha )

Sca_thach_Fan -> Whoah , it's nice , you can speak french AND english too !

I know what you mean. I can understand a couple more languages very very well, I just can't speak them.

Quote    Reply   

#589 [url]

Sep 4 10 6:55 PM

I know what you mean. I can understand a couple more languages very very well, I just can't speak them. 

Me too flamelssecret/clap3.gif

But , I think if I will talk with someone in english , or spanish , he will not understand me well

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#590 [url]

Sep 4 10 7:19 PM

QUOTE (Witchy @ September 04, 2010 07:55 pm)

Me too flamelssecret/clap3.gif

But , I think if I will talk with someone in english , or spanish , he will not understand me well

You're doing just fine Witchy, we've been able to understand you perfectly so far! We really appreciate the extra effort that you make to post in English flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#591 [url]

Sep 4 10 7:31 PM

I can only speak English but on the other hand I know some ASL(American Sign Language) like Flamel in The Magician

user posted image
Aura Color: Ash Gray Aura Scent: Cinnamon Magic Element: Fire Magic Specialty: Magician
"And let me remind you that the last time we met, your followers attempted to sacrifice
me to activate an extinct volcano. Naturally, I was a little upset."- The Magician, Chapter Forty-Five

Quote    Reply   

#594 [url]

Sep 20 10 8:50 PM

Hey everyone...I am new to the forum,and would like to congradulate all who are involved. I am from Canada, and look forward to contributing to this forum

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Aura: Unknown
Scent: Fear
Aprentice to: Scathach

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#595 [url]

Sep 20 10 9:53 PM

QUOTE (Sanjuro7 @ September 20, 2010 03:50 pm)
Hey everyone...I am new to the forum,and would like to congradulate all who are involved. I am from Canada, and look forward to contributing to this forum

Welcome to the forums! Glad you found us! Looking forward to reading your posts.

Quote    Reply   

#597 [url]

Sep 21 10 1:35 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ September 02, 2010 11:28 am)
QUOTE (Witchy @ September 02, 2010 10:12 am)
Hello ,

i'm from france and it's a little difficult to me to write in english hihi !

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here

We appreciate you making the effort to speak in English, you are doing a wonderful job so far!

We have several french speakers around that im sure would be happy to help if you need it

*smiles* Most definatly!

user posted image
Aura-Purple with scent of bacon frying

Quote    Reply   

#598 [url]

Sep 21 10 2:55 AM

From New Brunswick, Buy I am actually a dual citizen. American, Canadian. Was raised in both countires. But now reside in Canada.

"War is not about who is right, it is about who is left."
Aura: Unknown
Scent: Fear
Aprentice to: Scathach

Quote    Reply   

#599 [url]

Sep 21 10 3:00 PM

Hi... I´m from Germany too... I read quite some books in english, cos I don´t wanna wait for a german release (years and years later)... So I´m always up to date with releases from my favourite authors... flamelssecret/read.gif

Quote    Reply   

#600 [url]

Sep 21 10 7:54 PM

New Brunswick isn't that far from Maine..... we're like distant neighbors!!!

user posted image
"Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart."
Alan Alda

Aura: Raincloud Grey Scent: Fresh Rain mixed with Lilac
Favorite Element: Air, Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help