Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 12 08 1:19 PM

so i guess, i am the only one from india....i wont be surprised if i'm the only one in the country who has read it....the books arent available here!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Nov 12 08 1:25 PM

Welcome to everyone new! Its always fun to see new faces, no matter where you are from!

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#43 [url]

Nov 12 08 1:26 PM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 07:19 am)
so i guess, i am the only one from india....i wont be surprised if i'm the only one in the country who has read it....the books arent available here!

Glad to have you aboard and I hope they get the books out to you guys soon! Atleast in the meantime you have all of us to chat with.

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Nov 12 08 1:38 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 12, 2008 01:26 pm)
QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 07:19 am)

Glad to have you aboard and I hope they get the books out to you guys soon! Atleast in the meantime you have all of us to chat with.

yeah thanks spacecadet even i m hoping for it....n yeah surely i found the site to be very good, so i'd be as regular as it can be possible for me....n yeah it would be good to chat with all you people....

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#45 [url]

Nov 12 08 3:55 PM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 02:19 pm)

As far as I know you are our first member from India, and we're very glad you joined! flamelssecret/clap3.gif since the books aren't available there, you could always lend them to your friends....if you can bear to be parted from them that is!

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Nov 12 08 4:03 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 12, 2008 03:55 pm)

As far as I know you are our first member from India, and we're very glad you joined! flamelssecret/clap3.gif since the books aren't available there, you could always lend them to your friends....if you can bear to be parted from them that is!

well i was about to write that in a message but couldnt fit it in anywhere, that i have lent the alchemyst to one of my friends, but he is busy a bit with his exams i suppose, and i am waiting for his views.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Nov 13 08 2:57 AM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 05:03 pm)

well i was about to write that in a message but couldnt fit it in anywhere, that i have lent the alchemyst to one of my friends, but he is busy a bit with his exams i suppose, and i am waiting for his views.

Well done, hopefully that'll be the first of many friends you'll find to share your book and discussions with, and as Spacecadet so rightly pointed out you have all of us here on the forum to chat with in the meanwhile!

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Nov 13 08 6:10 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 13, 2008 02:57 am)
QUOTE (baksh @ November 12, 2008 05:03 pm)

Well done, hopefully that'll be the first of many friends you'll find to share your book and discussions with, and as Spacecadet so rightly pointed out you have all of us here on the forum to chat with in the meanwhile!

well yes yeah....and i have found some people in india who have read the books on a community site, and am trying to get in contact with them, because maybe the books might have come here since i last checked.... flamelssecret/pray.gif

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Dec 6 08 5:00 PM

Well im from Canelones, Uruguay , South America

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Dec 7 08 5:58 AM

ARIZONA! I'm half-English, half-American. BTW As soon as i can i'm moving to England so you wont be alone for long Zeph.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Dec 7 08 12:04 PM

Zeph isn't alone! She's got me and Yggdrasill! But you should come and join is too! Although it's ruddy freezing over here at the moment...and yet still no snow...why is that? flamelssecret/fire.gif

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Dec 7 08 7:33 PM

Sorry i just read her saying she was from UK and there was only 1 uk vote on the polls that i saw. Ya when i was there like 3 years ago it was upwards about 30 degrees C. its this Global Warming.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Dec 7 08 7:38 PM

QUOTE (Nalic @ December 07, 2008 07:33 pm)
Sorry i just read her saying she was from UK and there was only 1 uk vote on the polls that i saw. Ya when i was there like 3 years ago it was upwards about 30 degrees C. its this Global Warming.

Do you mean farhenheit? That's 0 in celsius/centigrade right? We measure in celsius over here, 30 celsius is mega hot and I'd die! flamelssecret/faint.gif

Sorry! just re-read and you put C. Which makes that whole post irrelevant but I can't delete it. So here it is for all to see my ineptitude! Sorry! flamelssecret/wall_.gif

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#55 [url]

Dec 8 08 2:08 AM

QUOTE (Nalic @ December 07, 2008 08:33 pm)

Nalic's right there Mel..don't you remember a couple of summers back when we hit the 100F's in a few towns?..Seems so long ago now, especially since as you point out..it's barely above freezing at the moment!

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Dec 8 08 9:14 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ December 08, 2008 02:08 am)
QUOTE (Nalic @ December 07, 2008 08:33 pm)

Nalic's right there Mel..don't you remember a couple of summers back when we hit the 100F's in a few towns?..Seems so long ago now, especially since as you point out..it's barely above freezing at the moment!

Do I remember the sunshine...I think so...it's seems so distant now...

Wait I've googled it! You're right Zeph and Nalic, it WAS sunny here once!

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Dec 9 08 3:53 AM

I'm all the way down in Florida. Nice to meet all of you, I love how this series encompasses places and cities all around the world, and yet look at the audience how spread out we are.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Dec 9 08 4:09 AM

QUOTE (perezs87 @ December 08, 2008 09:53 pm)
I'm all the way down in Florida. Nice to meet all of you, I love how this series encompasses places and cities all around the world, and yet look at the audience how spread out we are.

Welcome to the forums Perezs87! I hope you have nice weather down there in florida and if so please send some our way:P Anyways we look forward to chatting with you and if you have and questions feel free to contact a member of the Admin team!

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Dec 9 08 6:01 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am loving this series ever so more that i keep reading, i'm just beginning the Magician, and yet I've learned soo much and researched soo much into the histories of all the characters and legends that this series holds. I really to like this new story.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help