Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jun 30 09 10:09 PM

I personally would like to know when casting calls are of if we need agents to find out. I would like to go out for a part even if it's an extra!

user posted image
Friend: Hey how's that book you got? Me: The Sorceress was great!!!! Friend: You already finished it? Me: Yeah! Friend: You only got it this morning! Me: I KNOW RIGHT!
Aura: Green
Scent: Evergreen Trees in winter like that fabreeze stuff...unhn like that

Remove this ad

#42 [url]

Jul 7 09 8:05 PM

who wouldnt wanna be apart of this movie, i would gladdly accept anypart for this film, even though i am currently living in Michigan and would find it difficult to be a part of the movie, it would still be awsom even if i were a background character who didnt say anthing and just walked around.

user posted image
Aura Color: dark green
Aura Scent: Fresh cut grass

#43 [url]

Jul 7 09 11:53 PM

QUOTE (natman2009 @ July 07, 2009 03:05 pm)
who wouldnt wanna be apart of this movie, i would gladdly accept anypart for this film, even though i am currently living in Michigan and would find it difficult to be a part of the movie, it would still be awsom even if i were a background character who didnt say anthing and just walked around.

i'm living in florida and i would go!

user posted image
Friend: Hey how's that book you got? Me: The Sorceress was great!!!! Friend: You already finished it? Me: Yeah! Friend: You only got it this morning! Me: I KNOW RIGHT!
Aura: Green
Scent: Evergreen Trees in winter like that fabreeze stuff...unhn like that

#44 [url]

Jul 8 09 9:06 AM

Can we get back on topic now please? This thread is for updates on The Alchemyst film. There is a general chat thread available to discuss anything you like*

*obivously with regard to the CoC

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

#45 [url]

Jul 11 09 7:14 AM

The first movie had better be out before/when the last Harry Potter is out, so we have something to look forward too...

The sentance after this is false
The sentence before this is true

~I AM THE WIZARD~

#46 [url]

Jul 22 09 1:36 AM

Yeah...I could totally play Billy the Kid. Which reminds me, where would they get a T-Bird?

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#47 [url]

Jul 22 09 7:08 AM

QUOTE (silvertouch @ July 22, 2009 01:36 am)
Yeah...I could totally play Billy the Kid. Which reminds me, where would they get a T-Bird?

Bellus Stella

Next Generation Elder

#48 [url]

Jul 22 09 12:51 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 22, 2009 03:08 am)

http://www.oldride.com/classic_cars/ford_thunderbird.html

But remember, Billy's car is quite specific.

Michael

Wow thats old!

I could totally afford that! lol

While driving up to the in-laws, theres a house where the owner collects old trucks and after reading Twilight, i passed by there and recognized Bella's truck!

I love old cars! They are pretty sweet! Mustangs are my fav though. Too bad Billy didnt rather those! lol

user posted image
If hugs were leaves, I would give you a tree. If life was a planet, I would give you a galaxy. If friendship was life, I would give you mine.
Aura colour: Purple
Aura scent: Watermelon

#49 [url]

Jul 26 09 4:27 AM

QUOTE (Bellus Stella @ July 22, 2009 08:51 am)
QUOTE (Michael Scott @ July 22, 2009 03:08 am)

http://www.oldride.com/classic_cars/ford_thunderbird.html

But remember, Billy's car is quite specific.

Michael

Wow thats old!

I could totally afford that! lol

While driving up to the in-laws, theres a house where the owner collects old trucks and after reading Twilight, i passed by there and recognized Bella's truck!

I love old cars! They are pretty sweet! Mustangs are my fav though. Too bad Billy didnt rather those! lol

I think Billy is too old to likle Mustangs...yay for immortality! OMG, I just realized, he is supposed to be like 21 in both immortality and normal...OK, I could do it by the time The Sorceress movie comes out. And by the time I get old enough, I could buy one. But I'll probably end up in a Town Car...lol, so much for my Maserati!

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

#50 [url]

Sep 6 09 12:59 AM

Are there any new updates? I'm going crazy! there's still nothing new on IMDB so, i'm not optimistic right now.

Mr. Scott, are you going to be involved in the movie like JK Rowling was? I just can't wait for this movie, it's going to be the next HP or Twilight or Lord of the Rings! Epic!

"Someone else you've fought with?" he asked.
"Worse than that," she muttered. "She's my grandmother."

The Alchemyst, pg. 285

Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Sep 7 09 6:48 AM

I really really can't wait to see who's gonna play Scatty =]
I hope they have a lot of money to make this money so they can have awesome actors and actresses and great special effects =]

also what do you guys picture that Dee looks like? I picture him as fat and always wearing a long trenchcoat that covers his whole body. Is this the wrong image?

#52 [url]

Sep 7 09 7:04 AM

In the members only section there is a thread called Storyboard images. In that thread are some drawings Mr. Scott worked on with an artist of what he imagines the characters to look like. It is really cool to see! Dee might look a little different there then the image you are describing. But it's fun to imagine them our own way too!

user posted image
Aura: Sage
Scent: Old and New Books

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#53 [url]

Sep 7 09 9:07 AM

QUOTE (Lucy @ September 07, 2009 07:04 am)
In the members only section there is a thread called Storyboard images. In that thread are some drawings Mr. Scott worked on with an artist of what he imagines the characters to look like. It is really cool to see! Dee might look a little different there then the image yoou are describing. But it's fun to imagine them our own way too!

Also, you might care to check out the Japanese website: http://www.alchemyst.jp/

Allow the page to load, and then click on the section called "Charactor" (I have not misspelled that.)

The third row down, between the Witch and Bastet is a Manga style Scathach which is very true to the book. Click on the image.

Michael

#54 [url]

Sep 7 09 10:28 PM

Wow! Josh, Sophie, and Scatty look really great here! But what is going on with Perry she looks like she should be in the Sound of Music. Even still it's a great picture...just not how I imagined her. And somebody should tell them how to spell character. Seeing it misspelled almost made me forget how to spell it. Those pictures were fabulous though, thanks for the resource! You know all the good Flamel spots.

user posted image
Aura: Sage
Scent: Old and New Books

#55 [url]

Sep 8 09 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Lucy @ September 07, 2009 10:28 pm)
Wow! Josh, Sophie, and Scatty look really great here! But what is going on with Perry she looks like she should be in the Sound of Music. Even still it's a great picture...just not how I imagined her. And somebody should tell them how to spell character. Seeing it misspelled almost made me forget how to spell it. Those pictures were fabulous though, thanks for the resource! You know all the good Flamel spots.

I agree except that is close to what I imagined. Josh and dee are difrent thought. Dee makes sense but um not a huge fan of the josh drawing.

"I used to tell my troops that if they could still feel pain? They were alive." Joan of Arc, The Sorceress.

#56 [url]

Sep 8 09 11:09 AM

uhm. hi . im a new member and i was wondering if anyone has info on which countries will the film be shown? i really hope my country is part of it though...

#57 [url]

Sep 8 09 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Lucy @ September 07, 2009 07:04 am)
In the members only section there is a thread called Storyboard images.  In that thread are some drawings Mr. Scott worked on with an artist of what he imagines the characters to look like.  It is really cool to see!  Dee might look a little different there then the image you are describing.   But it's fun to imagine them our own way too!

I looked at it and WOW, Dee looks sooo much different than i pictured hahaha. I like my version of him better so i'll stick with it =]

It's gonna *censored* if the movie comes out before all the books do though, because then, when you read the book after watching the movie, your images of the characters will get all *censored* up, and I personally want to imagine them the way I first did lol
But I'll still watch the movie anyway cuz it's gonna be awesome =]

**Please watch your language! This is a PG rated forum. The autocensor has censored you twice in this one post! Zephfire.**

#58 [url]

Sep 16 09 7:39 PM

Sorry if I insult you about this Mr.Scott But that is not how I imagined most of them!!!! I love the books though!! Please forgive me if you consider this an insult I just didn't imagine them like that!Scathach you said had red SPIKY hair and a ROUND face. But it is cool otherwise!!

(Actually, Dee wsa nearly there I just imagined him a little fatter and a little bit more grey)((Josh was DEFINETLY my favourite he was almost perfect!! His eyes were just not the same as mine.))

user posted image

Readers are plentiful but, imaginers are rare
Aura colour: Azure, sky blue
Aura scent: Lotus

#59 [url]

Sep 20 09 11:47 PM

ok this is my thoughts on the charactors. Josh and sophie are AWESOME !! the morrigan is .. oookkkk. Perenelle really off, I pictured her to be a tall beautifull woman with long black hair no un old granny lol. nichloas I imanged to be like just a middle aged ookin dude that is kinda tired looking. OK lol dee makes me laugh. I pictured him ( like someone else said ) short, chubby and always in a black tux. And the witch of endor .. I pictured to be tall. scatty just doesnt look right. I pictured her like just a red haired older teen that looks kinda innacent but is deadly lol. but the one forme of Hekate they have is awesome

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

#60 [url]

Sep 21 09 1:53 PM

I was a little disappointed to see that The Witch looks like the cartoon witch in Snow White - all she needs is an apple.
I pictured her more like Dr Katherine Pulaski in the "Unnatural Selection" episode of Star Trek TNG - the one where she rapidly aged.
I think there should be a refined, silent sense of power - I mean, the Witch was a force to be reckoned with ... not to mention she got Mars!

user posted image

Aura Color: Émeraude
Aura Scent: Garlic and Onions sautéing in Butter
Latin Motto: Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help