Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#21 [url]

Mar 5 09 5:07 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ March 05, 2009 10:12 am)
Personally, I rather it be delayed and done right to Michael's liking instead of being rushed ahead and not really thought thru...

Like another book series that recently did that...

I 100% agree, id like to see them take their time and give us something really worth our while!

Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Mar 5 09 5:40 PM

QUOTE (JoyeuseOne @ January 19, 2009 05:04 am)
QUOTE (hitmanjls @ January 18, 2009 10:38 pm)
We do know that it is scheduled for a December 2009 release.
But, in my opinion, I think that will get pushed.

I'm afraid that you're gonna be proven right, hitmanjls. New Line Cinemas was set to to distribute the Mark Burnett production. Except that New Line is no more, it's been absorbed by Time Warner {WB}, who's been busy as a beaver all this past year making lay offs and cutting back or pushing back future projects.

No way!! Oh come on it has to be brought out. Hope they don't cut it completely.... flamelssecret/no-no.gif Still, shows y we haven't had any updates for ages.

user posted image

#23 [url]

Mar 8 09 3:48 PM

I think that the economic crisis just obliterated any chance for more recent fantasy movies, except Harry Potter - even Narnia survived only barely flamelssecret/crying.gif I hope however the crisis to end soon and to see "The Alchemyst" movie.

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#24 [url]

Mar 8 09 8:23 PM

QUOTE (Darth Sparhawk @ March 08, 2009 03:48 pm)
I think that the economic crisis just obliterated any chance for more recent fantasy movies, except Harry Potter - even Narnia survived only barely flamelssecret/crying.gif I hope however the crisis to end soon and to see "The Alchemyst" movie.

#26 [url]

Mar 17 09 7:14 PM

I think when the film will finally come out the Flamel series will get a lot more famous. flamelssecret/dance.gif

"People only think about what they need,never about what they are needed for"

#27 [url]

Mar 17 09 8:39 PM

Yes. I only hope that the movie will be good enough. Some of the scenes in the book will be thrilling in a movie - imagine the fall of Yggdrasil...

#28 [url]

Mar 19 09 11:44 PM

QUOTE (Darth Sparhawk @ March 17, 2009 08:39 pm)
Yes. I only hope that the movie will be good enough. Some of the scenes in the book will be thrilling in a movie - imagine the fall of Yggdrasil...

*tearing already*

haha. i think this will be a very epic movie and I'm so dragging my friends to see it (and read the books of course!)...

hitmanjls - you are super right, NO RUSHING ALLOWED!! (unless you want to please all the waiting fans... please? XD

"Depends on what it is of course. I don't eat the meat myself... I'm a vegetarian." Scatty answered. pg 135 The Alchemyst

Yuna

Awakened

#29 [url]

Mar 23 09 4:30 PM

Oh we have do wait so long time.... flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif

Does anybody knows how much movies will be come out? I mean the actor of Sophie and Josh will becom older. and its a long time until the last book is finish... I dont hope the will make one movie of two books or something....

Grettings from Germany

Yuna

user posted image

#30 [url]

Mar 23 09 6:50 PM

QUOTE (Yuna @ March 23, 2009 04:30 pm)
Oh we have do wait so long time.... flamelssecret/wall_.gif flamelssecret/crying.gif

Does anybody knows how much movies will be come out? I mean the actor of Sophie and Josh will becom older. and its a long time until the last book is finish... I dont hope the will make one movie of two books or something....

Grettings from Germany

Yuna

I know what you mean Yuna, it would be very convenient if they condensed the books into 2 movies, especially when you think about the fact the books take place over a month but filming and production can take months and years!

I don't think we need to worry about that though. Hopefully the first film will come out before the last book, or even the penultimate book and scupper any thoughts of that.

The actors is a big consideration though, no-one has really come up with a way around it yet...

And greetings to Germany!

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Remove this ad

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#31 [url]

Mar 23 09 7:47 PM

The easiest way around it is to just cast 20-somethings that look like they are in their teens. Hollywood does it all the time. The actors wont age over the years, the way teenagers would, so they would look the same the whole time.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Yuna

Awakened

#33 [url]

Mar 25 09 2:23 PM

I hate to wait. I have wait so long time for Harry Potter Movies and Twilight of curse.... wahh i gonna crazy.......

I have an idea... we make our own movie muahahahaha *lol* Iam sorry here in ger its very cold, i think my brain is frozen.... iam sorry flamelssecret/hyper_.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Öhm whats about the update from Mr. Scott, maybe they can anybody put on the Portal site?

Yuna flamelssecret/dance.gif

user posted image

#34 [url]

Apr 1 09 1:15 AM

Actually, we could. If everyone downloads Stykz.net and makes different parts, we could totally do it.
Major LOL, but seriously try it.

"Again, go to www.stykz.net and download..." I sound like an As Seen On TV dude.
OMG.

user posted image
"Isn't that against the rules?" - "No, not at all. Or, probably." --Glee
Aura: Silver | Scent: Sassafras

#35 [url]

May 17 09 3:03 PM

Hah! It's a special idea, but just imagine how much fun it would be!!! - A bit disturbing to have a new Sophie and Josh (and everyone else) in every chapter, though (exept if it's done with Stykz.net).... But what fun! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

I'm on it if anyone else is

**Signature removed by staff. Please read the Forum CoC on signature text-lines (maximum 4).**

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Jun 2 09 1:11 AM

This thread is now open for posting..please bear in mind that The Sorceress isn't released in the UK until June 25th so try to keep all Sorceress and Necromancer spoiler discussion to the "I'm finished!" thread until July 1st!! Thank you! flamelssecret/bow.gif

#37 [url]

Jun 15 09 5:03 PM

Check out the vid I posted on my Youtube page of who I think would play great rolls in the Flamel movie(s). Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Please don't post links to anything that may reveal spoilers from The Sorceress until after July 1st

" I am the only one you will never be" -Sue B

#38 [url]

Jun 16 09 1:23 AM

I am soo excited about the movie!

Per veneficus adveho vox of universum
Aura color: Ice blue
Aura scent: Maple-syurp
Mastered magic: FIRE, WATER

#40 [url]

Jun 20 09 10:49 PM

I Think the movie is going to be good

user posted image