Remove this ad

#161 [url]

Jun 23 10 7:12 PM

QUOTE (amportugal @ June 13, 2010 12:55 pm)
Come on, this is too frozen! They must start doing something, auditions or script! This way this is will never be carried forward...

flamelssecret/hourglass.gif flamelssecret/hourglass.gif Too much waiting for news, im impatient

You must understand that the whole business is incredibly slow. It involves writing and planning the entire script and artistic direction. Hiring the director, cinematographer, everyone behind the scenes down to the gaffers best man. Then actors, acting, filming, editing, music, mastering, and post production with extra recordings and re-filming. Still the process is only in the pre planning phase. It's gonna take some time.

user posted image
Friend: Hey how's that book you got? Me: The Sorceress was great!!!! Friend: You already finished it? Me: Yeah! Friend: You only got it this morning! Me: I KNOW RIGHT!
Aura: Green
Scent: Evergreen Trees in winter like that fabreeze stuff...unhn like that

Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#163 [url]

Jun 30 10 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Athena @ June 30, 2010 07:06 am)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows when and where auditions are? flamelssecret/ashamed___.gif

There are no auditions because there isn't a script yet. It is very early on in the planning process, and as soon as there is more news we will be sure to let everyone know

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#164 [url]

Jul 14 10 10:01 PM

Just a reminder that this is the Updates thread, not a chat or questions thread, please use the Film>Your thoughts thread for those purposes.

#165 [url]

Aug 10 10 8:10 PM

Is there at least a script yet...?

user posted image
Aura color: Electric Blue
Aura scent: Rain
Elemental Magic: Water
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf the Gray

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#166 [url]

Aug 10 10 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Holly @ August 10, 2010 09:10 pm)
Is there at least a script yet...?

Not that we're aware of or have any details of yet, but as soon as we hear anything we'll post it.

#167 [url]

Nov 22 10 8:58 PM

When should the film be coming to theaters?

Can you at least make an estimate of the year or something?

EDIT: Reply- OK I just wanted to know because im too lazy to look through ALL THESE Pages. There's like 100!

Magic Scent: Root Beer Aura Color: Bronze Glaze
Learned Elements: Fire, Earth
Title: Warlock
DEMONS RULE!

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#168 [url]

Nov 23 10 12:32 PM

QUOTE (80ember @ November 22, 2010 09:58 pm)
When should the film be coming to theaters?

We've no confirmed details on that yet, as soon as we do have some, we'll post them up!

#169 [url]

Jan 9 11 12:58 AM

if you go to imdb.com, they tell you it comes out in 2012 i believe, that website has EVERYTHING!!!! Soo yeah, they're pretty good

user posted image
Aura color: Electric Blue
Aura scent: Rain
Elemental Magic: Water
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - Gandalf the Gray

Zero

Apprentice

#170 [url]

Jan 9 11 8:17 AM

Please tell me there are people age appropriate playing the characters, cause i swear, i saw percy jackson who was supposed to be like 12, he was 15, i saw a trailer for "i am number four" And they cast someone 20 for a 15 year old!!!!! please say whoever is playing the twins looks their characters age at least T_T

Aura Color: [TBA]
Aura Scent: Black Cherry (Changes sporadically)
Master of the Elements of Darkness and Shadow

"They say living well is the best revenge, but Stabbing works just as well"
user posted image

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#171 [url]

Jan 9 11 6:26 PM

As Zephfire as said there is no confirmed date yet so anything on imdb.com is merely speculation and there is also no script and casting typically does not happen until there is a script. As soon as there is information it will be shared on the site it but for the time being there isnt much to tell regarding the movie.

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#173 [url]

Apr 12 12 1:01 AM

**This thread has now closed to prevent spoilers from The Enchantress**

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help