Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 5 08 5:41 AM

Tags : :

For me it has to be Nicholas, I have found his story and the theories about him enchanting since I was a child! It's a close vote for me though, as I think Perenelle has a lot more of her story waiting to unfold!

Vote for your favourite! (Result)

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Oct 15 08 6:39 PM

I'd have to say Scathach. Being an avid martial artist, it's cool how she "developed" all fighting techniques. Plus, she can kick some major butt!

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Oct 15 08 7:03 PM

I'm still making my way through "The Alchemyst" and I can safely say that Scathach, however it may be pronounced, it my favorite character as well.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Oct 15 08 7:34 PM

In true Switzerland form I havent decided yet .... but possibly ill let you know by the time I finish the magician, Im leaning towards one character but we shall see. I like to make well informed decisions.

#4 [url]

Oct 15 08 9:02 PM

Scathach certainly. I heard Michael Scott speak and he said that he gets more email about Scathach than any other character. He even said that he might think about doing a series devoted to her!

TV

#5 [url]

Oct 15 08 9:57 PM

Oh no! I can't decide! I like all of them, well except for Dr. Dee...I'll have to finish rereading the books to see who sticks out as an absolute favorite and I'll vote then.

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#6 [url]

Oct 16 08 1:07 AM

QUOTE (tvproduction @ October 15, 2008 10:02 pm)
Scathach certainly. I heard Michael Scott speak and he said that he gets more email about Scathach than any other character. He even said that he might think about doing a series devoted to her!

TV

OOh now that would be a treat! I do love the attack power that is the vege-vampire Scatty! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

#8 [url]

Oct 22 08 1:16 AM

I love Machiavelli! He is a nice guy. His choices are careful and doesn't think of himself all the time like Dee. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quitters never win and Winners never quit.

#9 [url]

Oct 22 08 9:53 PM

QUOTE (Kyrptos @ October 22, 2008 01:16 am)
I love Machiavelli! He is a nice guy. His choices are careful and doesn't think of himself all the time like Dee. flamelssecret/clap3.gif

You know I totally agree with you. He is extremly smart, I like how he works. He has a great potential to become a "good guy."

Of the ones in the poll, I voted for Josh. I can mostly relate to him, although I do sometimes feel like calling him on a cellular mobile device and saying "WHAT THE ---- ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?!??!!"

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

#10 [url]

Oct 22 08 10:58 PM

Lol at Mo's comment and I also chose Josh as i stated before he is my favorite character for many reasons mostly because i can relate to him flamelssecret/sFun_scared.gif

Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#11 [url]

Oct 24 08 5:19 PM

Having not yet read the Magician, so far my favorite is Scathach (I would love to know how to pronounce that). She seems so complicated - and I love that she is the root of all martial arts in the book universe.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Oct 24 08 5:43 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ October 24, 2008 05:27 pm)
Its Scah-tock in the audiobook

Interesting. thanks!

user posted image

#14 [url]

Oct 24 08 8:34 PM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ October 24, 2008 05:27 pm)
Its Scah-tock in the audiobook

lmao really? i always pronounced it (Scat-nich)

#15 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:10 PM

Never knew how it was pronounced.... in fact now that I think of it, I dont know how many charcters in a lot of books I read are pronouced.... I guess Ive never needed to say them aloud.... good to know!

-Mo

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#16 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:14 PM

It's funny - even before the reference to her as the shorter version of the name (not sure exactly what it is without my book in hand), ever time I read her name, I always hear it in my head like "Skat" - and I am going to stick with that I think - just so it doesn't slow down my reading.

p.s. - anyone know why I can't vote in this poll? I tried but the message just says "You cannot vote in this poll" ??? no love for me

user posted image

#17 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:20 PM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 24, 2008 04:14 pm)

p.s. - anyone know why I can't vote in this poll? I tried but the message just says "You cannot vote in this poll" ??? no love for me

Same thing happened to me in the Where Are You From poll... I have no clue what happened

-Mo

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:23 PM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 24, 2008 05:20 pm)
QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 24, 2008 04:14 pm)

p.s. - anyone know why I can't vote in this poll?  I tried but the message just says "You cannot vote in this poll" ???  no love for me 

Same thing happened to me in the Where Are You From poll... I have no clue what happened

Huh. Oh well. Scath gets my virtual vote then with Perenelle running a close second!

user posted image

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#19 [url]

Oct 25 08 2:37 AM

Dreaming, Mo...can you please PM me and let me know if your voting issues are now resolved? Thanks, Zep

#20 [url]

Oct 25 08 3:49 AM

Scatnach's nick name is scatty i think

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help