Remove this ad

trick

Apprentice

#21 [url]

Nov 15 09 8:09 PM

the site confuses me and most of it closed. the podcast was weird and it would help if all you explain it to me. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

user posted image
Aura:Blue..........Scent: Static Electricity..........Magic:Water and Ice. And can predict most peoples fate.

Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Nov 15 09 8:31 PM

QUOTE (trick @ November 15, 2009 09:09 pm)
the site confuses me and most of it closed. the podcast was weird and it would help if all you explain it to me. flamelssecret/wall_.gif

The site is closed to you, or parts of the forum? What confused you with the podcast? If you explain your problems a little more we'll try to guide you through your problems

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Nov 16 09 1:18 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 15, 2009 04:31 pm)
QUOTE (trick @ November 15, 2009 09:09 pm)
the site confuses me and most of it closed. the podcast was weird and it would help if all you explain it to me.  flamelssecret/wall_.gif

The site is closed to you, or parts of the forum? What confused you with the podcast? If you explain your problems a little more we'll try to guide you through your problems

There's only one page of the site that is "Under Construction" but nothing on the portal page is "closed"...

So, yes, as Zeph said, please let us know what problems you are experiencing.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

#24 [url]

Nov 18 09 6:04 PM

Yesterday was my one-year anniversary of being a member of Flamel's Secret, so happy (belated) anniversary to me!

Big huge thanks to my bosses, the formidable but awesome genius that is Zephfire and that sweet-talking Southern chap, Hitmanjls. Also thanks to my 'supervisers' LunaAquaVirgo and Godsryche, you're both fabulous too. Thanks too to all my colleagues on here, without whom I'd probably have a social life and get more work done.

And obviously you lot too, for keeping me occupied with all your thoughts and theories.

And special thanks to Michael, who is the reason that I get to have all these ace people in my life and wrote some pretty awesome books too!

And obviously *and the sound engineer turns up the music and drowns out the sickly platitudes of the girl who loves every second she spends on here, leaving her floudering like a cat in a tumble drier*

Destiny is what we work towards. The future doesn't exist yet. Fate is for losers.

Are we Humani or are we dancers?

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#25 [url]

Nov 18 09 6:10 PM

QUOTE (Melpomene @ November 18, 2009 02:04 pm)
Yesterday was my one-year anniversary of being a member of Flamel's Secret, so happy (belated) anniversary to me!

Big huge thanks to my bosses, the formidable but awesome genius that is Zephfire and that sweet-talking Southern chap, Hitmanjls. Also thanks to my 'supervisers' LunaAquaVirgo and Godsryche, you're both fabulous too. Thanks too to all my colleagues on here, without whom I'd probably have a social life and get more work done.

And obviously you lot too, for keeping me occupied with all your thoughts and theories.

And special thanks to Michael, who is the reason that I get to have all these ace people in my life and wrote some pretty awesome books too!

And obviously *and the sound engineer turns up the music and drowns out the sickly platitudes of the girl who loves every second she spends on here, leaving her floudering like a cat in a tumble drier*

you're fired.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Elena

Immortal

#26 [url]

Nov 19 09 4:00 AM

lol flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Happy (belated) anniversary to the forum(and you Mel ) from me too!!

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Remove this ad

#27 [url]

Nov 20 09 5:46 PM

That's great! A one year anniversary! Congrats (belated) to the site and those who run it.
I've never been on a forum where the author participates as much as Michael Scott has. I think it's pretty awesome that he's so willing to participate with the fans on here! I think that says a lot about how much he appreciates his fans.

aura: sage green scent: coconut

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#28 [url]

Nov 28 09 8:31 AM

QUOTE (Melyssa @ November 20, 2009 06:46 pm)
That's great! A one year anniversary! Congrats (belated) to the site and those who run it.
I've never been on a forum where the author participates as much as Michael Scott has. I think it's pretty awesome that he's so willing to participate with the fans on here! I think that says a lot about how much he appreciates his fans.

Thank you for the congrats Melyssa! yes, we're very lucky that Michael enjoys interacting with all of us as much as he does! If you have a question taht you'd really like to ask him, head over to the "A very special podcast" thread, for the details, submission closes st the end of this month (November) and that podcast will be released Dec 15th.

#29 [url]

Jun 6 10 2:18 PM

²de Anniversay from the forum is sight or not?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Jun 7 10 9:18 AM

QUOTE (N. Machiavelli 3/5/1469 @ June 06, 2010 03:18 pm)
²de Anniversay from the forum is sight or not?

Not for a while yet! The Forum Anniversary is October 2nd.

#31 [url]

Jun 7 10 2:23 PM

4 months and 1 day

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

May 14 11 3:34 PM

**This thread is now closed to new posts to prevent spoilers. Zephfire.**

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help