Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#41 [url]

Dec 30 10 3:54 AM

QUOTE (MetalGoth @ December 29, 2010 01:52 pm)
first off how did Dee know and secondly how is mars able to awaken flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif you know i will keep quiet on this thread until someone answers my questions flamelssecret/crying.gif flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Dee has agent working under him all over the world, He may not have Machiavelli's secret file, but I'm sure he keep some sort of intelligence report on Elders and Immortals alike. If you read the Magician again, Machiavelli also knows of the location although he hasn't ventured to the Catabombs before The Magician.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Jul 20 12 11:40 PM

Well, now that the series has ended, I must say I am sastisfied with the Catacombs. It was a reaccuring location and the description of it was awesome!

However, now I have only one question: how would the Catacombs be portrayed in the movie? Would they have quite the right eerie, and somewhat suffocating effect?

Aura Color: Deep Blue
Aura Scent: Orchid
Caution: Zombies may be flammable

STAND BACK - I'm going to try SCIENCE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#44 [url]

Jul 25 12 6:25 PM

QUOTE (Taurus@#5 @ July 20, 2012 11:40 pm)
Well, now that the series has ended, I must say I am sastisfied with the Catacombs. It was a reaccuring location and the description of it was awesome!

However, now I have only one question: how would the Catacombs be portrayed in the movie? Would they have quite the right eerie, and somewhat suffocating effect?

I guess that that all depends on the makers of the movie. I am confident, however, that they will be able to bring this amazing location to life, with all of the qualities that come with it, if they are truly dedicated to showing the worthiness of this series to be a film, as I believe that the makers will be.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#46 [url]

Aug 4 12 9:22 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 04, 2012 07:12 pm)
I wonder... was Mars the only thing trapped in the catacombs

I have not thought of that, but that is a good theory. So what else do you think is down there?

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Aug 6 12 5:55 AM

Truthfully, i have no idea
mabey some sleeping monster that if awoken could destroy the entire world flamelssecret/scared0015.gif

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#48 [url]

Aug 6 12 8:07 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 06, 2012 05:55 am)
Truthfully, i have no idea
mabey some sleeping monster that if awoken could destroy the entire world flamelssecret/scared0015.gif

perhaps, and there are some of those in Mythology.
Typhon, from greek.
Apep, also called Apophis, from Egyptian.
The Midgard Serpent, or Fenrir the worlf, or surtr the flame demon, from Norse.
And I am certain that there are more.
Each one of these listed could also be an ancient imprisoned archon.
Although, the chances of Typhon are little, as in Mythology he is married to Echidna, who is mentioned in the series, unless Typhon went Rougue like Mars and they imprisoned him, like in Mythology, but allowed Echidna and her children to live, also like in Greek Mythology.
Hmmm, it sure makes you wonder.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:18 AM

I would guess Fenrir just because hes the most likely to hide in a cave. Putting a giant serpent in a cave seens strange because dpnt snakes live underground

Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Sea breeze
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#50 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:15 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 07, 2012 04:18 am)
I would guess Fenrir just because hes the most likely to hide in a cave. Putting a giant serpent in a cave seens strange because dpnt snakes live underground

well, notice that you said giant serpent. Maybe there is an entrance to a shadowrealm in there, that contains on of them. Also, in mythology, Apep and the Midgard Serpent were both huge, one big anough to cover the Earth, the other big enough to swallow the sun, so maybe entombing them underground, and I mean deep underground, is the only way to ensure that they never escape. Also, Typhon is entombed under a mountain in Mythology, and this is not much different.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#52 [url]

Aug 13 12 6:11 PM

QUOTE (Matthewc1998 @ August 13, 2012 05:10 am)
Your right I forgot about shadowrelms. I wonder still, i would guess fenrir

I agree that Fenrir is the most likely possibility. I mean, there is a story about him being entombed, right? They like chained him and Tyre had to allow his hand to be bitten off or something like that. I am not sure whether it was underground, but if it was, it could correspond to the catacombs.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#53 [url]

Aug 21 12 3:18 PM

i dont think so because in the sorcreress mach sayes hes the only thing there

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#54 [url]

Aug 21 12 9:07 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 21, 2012 03:18 pm)
i dont think so because in the sorcreress mach sayes hes the only thing there

Very true. But we also know that Machievelli does not know everything, and neither does Dee.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help