Remove this ad

#921 [url]

Apr 11 12 11:14 PM

I agree with Kuu Ikuya on the the Chuchulain part. In my oppinion, the gift will be Scatty's family. I think that eventhough she doesn't admit it, that's what she wants the most.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#923 [url]

Jun 13 12 1:11 AM

Scathach, now here's an interesting next generation. Her father was as bad as she thought he was, and she was quite friendly to everyone along the journey. I guess she would be considered an elder to everyone there that was a humani on danu talis?

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

Papa Pat

Apprentice

#925 [url]

Jul 8 12 3:40 PM

QUOTE (CZL13 @ July 08, 2012 06:13 am)
i think (skat-hack) maybe 

Are you referring to someone's question about how to pronounce Scathach? Your post doesn't indicate it, but I think you're pretty close. When I read her name out loud, I usually say "SCA - tahhk", with just a tiny bit of the "k" sound at the end - sort of like the German "Ach!"

I usually apologize to the students sitting nearest to me for clearing my throat!

Aura color: Plaid.
Scent: Cilantro.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#926 [url]

Jul 8 12 4:07 PM

QUOTE (CZL13 @ July 08, 2012 01:13 pm)
i think (skat-hack) maybe 

You will can find check how Michael pronounces Scatty's name here ::click::

Also, in the future you might find the Quote function on the upper right corned of an existing post handy when replying to a post.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#927 [url]

Jul 23 12 7:22 PM

"Ska-tock" I still can't accustom to pronounce that... I'm still going to call her Scat-hatch Or just Scatty or... hottie
I love red hair

Lasciate ogni speranza voi ch'entrate - Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Aura Color: Navy Blue
Aura Scent: Coffee
Elements: Air

Quote    Reply   

#928 [url]

Jul 23 12 7:41 PM

QUOTE (MacBud94 @ July 23, 2012 07:22 pm)
"Ska-tock" I still can't accustom to pronounce that... I'm still going to call her Scat-hatch Or just Scatty or... hottie
I love red hair

Who doesn´t?

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#929 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:30 PM

QUOTE (MacBud94 @ July 23, 2012 07:22 pm)
"Ska-tock" I still can't accustom to pronounce that

"Ska-toch" Interesting. Not something you would think of by just reading it, thats for sure!

Quote    Reply   

#930 [url]

Aug 9 12 1:14 PM

Scathach is the business

I love her completely, and would trust her with my life...if we weren't enemies he he

Ska-tock ?? No way, Scaw-th-ach that's how you pronounce it, actually there are a few but that is the most trusting. I read a book of ancient celtic myths and it said that's how you pronoucne it

I am a dork flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

I have removed the colored text from your post. Please note that colored text is only for the birthday/holidays thread, mod use and signatures only. Thanks ~SC

Oh I am GOOOD!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#931 [url]

Aug 9 12 4:55 PM

so, throughout the books, we are told of several monsters and demons that Scathatch has defeated. Any ideas on their connections from what we know of them in the series to their roles in mythology?

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#932 [url]

Aug 30 12 9:49 PM

i wonder who told her she would die in an exotic place marethyu or chronos maybe?

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#933 [url]

Aug 30 12 11:22 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 30, 2012 09:49 pm)
i wonder who told her she would die in an exotic place marethyu or chronos maybe?

Thats a good question. Also, we still do not know exactly what the exotic place is.

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#934 [url]

Aug 31 12 9:04 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff @ August 31, 2012 07:22 am)
QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 30, 2012 09:49 pm)

Thats a good question. Also, we still do not know exactly what the exotic place is.

but then again the person might be lying or that could have been a possible diffrent time stream

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#935 [url]

Aug 31 12 9:07 PM

I think it was the Witch of Endor who told her and I agree it may be one of the myriad threads of time.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

merlin67

Spellcaster

#936 [url]

Aug 31 12 9:28 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ September 01, 2012 05:07 am)
I think it was the Witch of Endor who told her and I agree it may be one of the myriad threads of time.

your right i didnt think of her

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#937 [url]

Aug 31 12 10:07 PM

QUOTE (merlin67 @ August 31, 2012 09:28 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ September 01, 2012 05:07 am)

your right i didnt think of her

It may be yes, but Scathatch repretedly says that she is not invinvible and can be killed.

Quote    Reply   

#938 [url]

Sep 1 12 1:00 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff)
It may be yes, but Scathatch repretedly says that she is not invinvible and can be killed.

I'm glad that Scathach didn't die and her continued existence means more adventures. Scathach is a very fascinating character and I would really love to hear more about her adventures.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#939 [url]

Sep 1 12 3:13 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ September 01, 2012 01:00 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff)

I'm glad that Scathach didn't die and her continued existence means more adventures. Scathach is a very fascinating character and I would really love to hear more about her adventures.

Yeah, I agree, but the greatest warrior ever dying would have had a touch of tradgedy, but then who would rescue Aiofe?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help