Remove this ad

#901 [url]

Dec 30 11 4:24 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Why did Scatty not disappear into dust along with the other Vamps at the end of the Billy mini-novel when the sun came up?

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. Thanks.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#902 [url]

Jan 5 12 1:01 AM

QUOTE (MsPolarBear @ December 30, 2011 04:24 pm)

Why did Scatty not disappear into dust along with the other Vamps at the end of the Billy mini-novel when the sun came up?

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads. Thanks.

I think it's cause they are differnt kinds of vampires. Scatty isin't the weak kind that needs to feed of people's blood like the vampires most people know. Scatty is not afraid of the light in the other books, so i doubt she would be in this one.

user posted image
Aura Colour: Blue-ish Gray
Magical Scent: Ocean

Quote    Reply   

#903 [url]

Jan 9 12 2:39 AM

Personally, I think if Scathach were to have a love interest, that it may be Billy the kid. They have a lot more in common then herself and Josh. Plus Billy died at 21, making them a good match age-wise.
They've already met in the short story "Vampyres of vegas" and I thought that there was a lot of potential for a relationship. anyone else think so?

Quote    Reply   

#904 [url]

Jan 9 12 4:18 AM

Scatach isn't that famous besides the series. I didn't even know who scatach was until I did some research online after reading about her.

Please just call me Pi3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751...

user posted image
Aura color: Purple
Aura scent: Grapes

Quote    Reply   

#905 [url]

Jan 15 12 11:10 PM

QUOTE (Paimons light @ January 09, 2012 04:18 am)
Scatach isn't that famous besides the series. I didn't even know who scatach was until I did some research online after reading about her.

Not really. But neither is Billy the Kid or Zaphaniah or the Morrigan. Or Niten. Or many other characters.

user posted image
Aura Colour: Blue-ish Gray
Magical Scent: Ocean

Quote    Reply   

bbean

#906 [url]

Jan 24 12 1:43 AM

QUOTE (aoifeshadow 09 @ January 09, 2012 02:39 am)
Personally, I think if Scathach were to have a love interest, that it may be Billy the kid. They have a lot more in common then herself and Josh. Plus Billy died at 21, making them a good match age-wise.
They've already met in the short story "Vampyres of vegas" and I thought that there was a lot of potential for a relationship.  anyone else think so?

I agree , it would be amazing if those two got together flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Aura Color : red
Aura Scent : cherry

Quote    Reply   

#907 [url]

Jan 25 12 6:47 PM

I think Scatty still carries with her a bit of hurt from what happened at the end of Vampyres of Vegas. I also believe that she has let herself move past relationships.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#909 [url]

Jan 26 12 10:04 AM

I agree with phineasnigellus, I don't think Scatty would want to be in a relationship at this point, probably not ever.
so I don't think she sees Billy in a romantic way, more like a friend.

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   

#910 [url]

Feb 17 12 10:36 AM

QUOTE (The Shadow 2012 @ January 15, 2012 11:10 pm)

Not really. But neither is Billy the Kid or Zaphaniah or the Morrigan. Or Niten. Or many other characters.

You've gotta be kidding!

How can you not know about Billy The Kid?! He's a FAMOUS Old West gunslinger!

As to anyone thinking Scathach would even consider the possibility of dating Josh(which is completely absurd to me), I'm pretty sure she thinks he's a selfish and cowardly fifteen-year old.
I don't think she's gotten over Cuchulain(or however his name is spelt) when he died. Poor Scathach.

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#911 [url]

Feb 18 12 7:17 PM

QUOTE (TheBladeMaster @ February 17, 2012 10:36 am)
QUOTE (The Shadow 2012 @ January 15, 2012 11:10 pm)

You've gotta be kidding!

How can you not know about Billy The Kid?! He's a FAMOUS Old West gunslinger!

As to anyone thinking Scathach would even consider the possibility of dating Josh(which is completely absurd to me), I'm pretty sure she thinks he's a selfish and cowardly fifteen-year old.
I don't think she's gotten over Cuchulain(or however his name is spelt) when he died. Poor Scathach.

Before the Alchemyst series i knew only name Billy the Kid, nothing more. I'm from Czech Republic . I'd bet you don't know...well...Charles IV. !

I didn't know Scháthach before. I believe I would find her even without Alchemyst. I am quite interested in mythologies ^^.

My aura is sometimes something between blue-turqoise, sometimes green-yellow. I can sometimes really see it. :)

Quote    Reply   

#912 [url]

Feb 19 12 1:28 AM

Well, Charles is quite a common name with monarchs, so I can't really say that I do know him when it's possible I don't. xD

Edit: I'm Australian, not American, just saying. x]

Aura: Red Scent: Burnt Leaves
Magics: Fire and Alchemy

Quote    Reply   

Elena

Immortal

#913 [url]

Feb 19 12 5:51 AM

Let's get back on Scathach guys. You can continue your discussion in the General Chat 3 thread.

user posted image
Pottermore: GoldAccio87 | Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness..

Quote    Reply   

bbean

#914 [url]

Feb 29 12 12:58 AM

Ok I'm confused . . . In the magician Scatty tells Sophie that she's lonely
In the warlock she says she's not that lonely
And then in billy the kid and the vampires of Vegas she says she's happiest when she's alone

Which one is it ? ? ?

Quote    Reply   

#915 [url]

Feb 29 12 3:10 AM

QUOTE (bbean)
And then in billy the kid and the vampires of Vegas she says she's happiest when she's alone

Which one is it ? ? ?

Well, Aiofe said that Scathach lies all the time.
But in my opinion, Scatty is really sad because the man she loved is dead. Moreover, Scatty had a role in Cuchulain's death. I'm not saying that it's her fault, but the fact remains that she is the one who fought Cuchulain to death.
She is happiest when she's alone because when she's in the company of humani, she remembers that man he once loved, and she can't bear the pain that he had caused. flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

bbean

#916 [url]

Mar 3 12 3:34 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ February 29, 2012 03:10 am)
QUOTE (bbean)

Which one is it ? ? ?

Well, Aiofe said that Scathach lies all the time.
But in my opinion, Scatty is really sad because the man she loved is dead. Moreover, Scatty had a role in Cuchulain's death. I'm not saying that it's her fault, but the fact remains that she is the one who fought Cuchulain to death.
She is happiest when she's alone because when she's in the company of humani, she remembers that man he once loved, and she can't bear the pain that he had caused. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Oooooooo thanks I get it now . . . Poor Scatty flamelssecret/crying.gif

Quote    Reply   

bbean

#917 [url]

Mar 14 12 4:09 AM

I've got a crazy feeling that we're gonna see cuchulain (did I spell that right?) in the last book
I know I know he's dead and everything but still . . . Maybe it's Abraham's other gift to Scatty ?

Quote    Reply   

#918 [url]

Mar 16 12 8:35 AM

QUOTE (bbean @ March 14, 2012 04:09 am)
I've got a crazy feeling that we're gonna see cuchulain (did I spell that right?) in the last book
I know I know he's dead and everything but still . . . Maybe it's Abraham's other gift to Scatty ?

I think Abraham's gift for Scatty is Aolfie's life.
There's no way to return the life of someone who already dead, even in this universe... (as far as the story progressed)

Quote    Reply   

#919 [url]

Mar 18 12 7:57 PM

I have a feeling that the "gift" Abraham is talking about is something a bit more abstract than simply her sisters life. But we will see soon won't we?

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#920 [url]

Apr 3 12 12:13 PM

Does it say anywhere in the books if Scatty is pretty? Just wondering . . .

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help