Remove this ad

#881 [url]

Oct 26 11 10:59 AM

QUOTE (eabrea)
well their parents were full of hatred after the fall of Danu Talis. i'd say they were bitter, and favored their eldest son more than Scathach and Aoife (which my guess is Anubis).

Can you share with us why you guess that Anubis is Scathach and Aiofe's brother?

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God)
I don't want to spoil you but Anubis is brother to Aten, right?

Yes, they're brothers. They're twins, in fact.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spellcaster

#882 [url]

Oct 28 11 1:54 AM

Interesting.

maybe they got rid of her because of that guy? Michael never specified, it might have been about the fall, and he died...

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#883 [url]

Oct 28 11 11:13 AM

QUOTE (Dr.JohnDee2010 @ October 28, 2011 09:54 am)
Interesting.

maybe they got rid of her because of that guy? Michael never specified, it might have been about the fall, and he died...

Scatty's parents didn't get rid of her.
It was Scatty who decided to leave and teach the humani.
Since then, Scatty and her parents haven't been on good terms. flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#884 [url]

Oct 29 11 12:13 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 28, 2011 11:13 am)
Interesting.

Since then, Scatty and her parents haven't been on good terms. flamelssecret/crying.gif

Right Nurmengard.. Scatty would have been with her parents if she did not do that. But instead, she had chosen the humani over her parents.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#885 [url]

Nov 1 11 7:06 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 28, 2011 08:13 pm)
QUOTE (Nurmengard @ October 28, 2011 11:13 am)
Interesting.

Right Nurmengard.. Scatty would have been with her parents if she did not do that. But instead, she had chosen the humani over her parents.

but also her parents didnt love her like they should've because she was a and the first next generation instead of a elder

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#887 [url]

Nov 2 11 6:56 AM

but also her parents didnt love her like they should've because she was a and the first next generation instead of a elder

That's because the land, water, and air during the fall of Danu Talis was poisoned causing the next line of Elders to be different from their parents, that was so sad.. flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#888 [url]

Nov 2 11 9:23 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 02, 2011 02:56 am)

That's because the land, water, and air during the fall of Danu Talis was poisoned causing the next line of Elders to be different from their parents, that was so sad.. flamelssecret/crying.gif

yes but there parents probably didn't know right away so whaen they did find out they hated Scathach and her sister for a long time and that is why she chose humani instead of her parents

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   

#889 [url]

Nov 3 11 12:15 AM

Yeah, too sad, they had no choice at all, and it wasn't their fault to be different.. flamelssecret/crying.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#890 [url]

Nov 3 11 2:05 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 02, 2011 08:15 pm)
Yeah, too sad, they had no choice at all, and it wasn't their fault to be different.. flamelssecret/crying.gif

it is sad flamelssecret/crying.gif but they both turned out happy in the end, right?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#891 [url]

Nov 3 11 2:49 AM

I sure hope Scatty and her twin will be happy in the end ads0504..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#893 [url]

Dec 16 11 4:57 PM

Me too. Even if she only goes off to find her twin at the end of the Enchantress... (that would be an awesome way to start off a new Scatty series... hint hint, fingers crossed.) Though, I would definately like to see her kick some butt at the end of the book.

Quote    Reply   

#894 [url]

Dec 17 11 6:20 PM

Im sure Scatty will show her warrior side in this final chapter. But if you really want to see her in action you should read Michaels new short story Billy the kid and The Vampyres of Vegas.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#895 [url]

Dec 20 11 8:19 PM

I've just re-read The Necromancer and The Warlock and I'm confused. In the end on book 4 Scatty says that she would like to see the place of her birth. But in book 5 when the meet Prometheus in the past, just days from the final battle, he says to her that he has no niece. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#896 [url]

Dec 20 11 9:45 PM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ December 20, 2011 08:19 pm)
I've just re-read The Necromancer and The Warlock and I'm confused. In the end on book 4 Scatty says that she would like to see the place of her birth. But in book 5 when the meet Prometheus in the past, just days from the final battle, he says to her that he has no niece. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

You need to remember, Scathach and Aoife was not born in Danu Talis, they are Next Generation which mean they were born after the island fell. You might confuse it with the Shadowrealm she was brought up and possibly born, a Shadowrealm that is an exact replica of Danu Talis. The Prometheus they met in Danu Talis never had a niece, at least not yet, only a nephew.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#898 [url]

Dec 21 11 10:31 PM

When I reread the series, I can across that too. Though, I took it as the "birth of her race, the Elder Race", not her and Aoife's birth specifically. Because the Elders were supposably first born on Danu Talis.

Quote    Reply   

#899 [url]

Dec 23 11 5:19 AM

Quote Michael Scott

Remember, book one takes place over two days, book two takes place over another two days, so that hasn’t been a whole lot of time. I think Josh quite likes Scathach and I know there’s an interesting character coming up for Sophie to like, but time is the great problem here.

Has this Character come along yet, because i haven't found any evidence of Sophie having a crush....
also...
Quote Zephfire
There's also the fact that Scatty is a couple of millennia older than Josh..that's one HUGE age gap!

technically she is still seventeen....and he is fifteen....and she will always be seventeen.....so the possible romance would only last a couple of years unless josh became immortal around seventeen or something like that..
WAIT ONE SECOND. how is she immortal at seventeen and not newborn? this has to mean that she was born not immortal and then someone made her immortal.......
whoa. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:White Aura Scent: Lavender Master of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth
Seventh daughter of a seventh daughter
Long-lost sister of Areop-Enap

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#900 [url]

Dec 23 11 10:06 AM

QUOTE (Areop-Enap sister24 @ December 23, 2011 05:19 am)
Quote Zephfire
There's also the fact that Scatty is a couple of millennia older than Josh..that's one HUGE age gap!

technically she is still seventeen....and he is fifteen....and she will always be seventeen.....so the possible romance would only last a couple of years unless josh became immortal around seventeen or something like that..
WAIT ONE SECOND. how is she immortal at seventeen and not newborn? this has to mean that she was born not immortal and then someone made her immortal.......
whoa. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

I think you are confusing Scathach with an immortal Humani. Scatty is of course a Next Generation Elder and she is born with immortality like all the Elders and not gifted with it. Also you are looking at it in a different perspective, Scatty was not bestowed immortality at 17 she only looks like she is seventeen, but her true age in anywhere from 2,500 to 10,000 years old. She is of the Elder race and not an Immortal Humani

For more on the Warrior Maid you can read up on her in The Codex

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help