Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#721 [url]

May 10 11 8:34 PM

He parent's were anti-humani-ists though so.... i wonder if she'll be tempted to give up the humani to be with her family, probably not though.

user posted image
Aura:Emerald
Scent:Raspberry
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#722 [url]

May 10 11 8:48 PM

I think that Scatty knows that her time, the elders time, is gone and so she will stick with the humani. And who knows maybe her parents will side with her because of love. flamelssecret/idk.gif

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#723 [url]

May 10 11 8:50 PM

Parent's love is usually unconditional. Her parents were probably sad that she left, but sort-of understand.

user posted image
I have been Awakened... I am a master of Fire... Water... Earth and Air... and an apprentice to a master of Time... I posess the gift of Foresight...

Quote    Reply   

#724 [url]

May 10 11 8:57 PM

Well I just hope that Scatty won't be to torn up if her parents do fight her.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#725 [url]

May 10 11 8:59 PM

If she does fight her parents, she will be saddened. You see how saddened she is about Aoife. I think she has lots of emotion in her, but is scared to show the weakness.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#726 [url]

May 10 11 9:07 PM

I think that she thinks that if she shows her emotions that she will become an easy target.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#727 [url]

May 10 11 9:09 PM

i think so to. I also believe that if she found her sister, she would be able to show more emotion, without fear of weakness because she will know her sister has her back.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#728 [url]

May 10 11 9:10 PM

QUOTE (Phoenix-Rising @ May 10, 2011 01:50 pm)
Parent's love is usually unconditional. Her parents were probably sad that she left, but sort-of understand.

Agreed that parental love is generally unconditional. But I am wondering if it means the same to be parents with Elders. They live a very long time, in Shadow Realms where time passes differently and where the goals in their lives are so vastly different.
And given all the politics between the Elders, Next Generation, those who fight for or against the humani...is a parents love still unconditional? Or does the desire for power over time become a bigger motivation?

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#729 [url]

May 10 11 9:12 PM

For Dee, yes. He went off to collage and didn't care what his dad thought. Mach, kinda, he stayed true to his marrage vows and still loves his wife. Sactty, she loves her grandmother, i think. She though her parents were wrong to side against humani, but i think she still loves them, sort of.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#730 [url]

May 10 11 9:15 PM

Yeah I think that Scatty still loves her parents because she seemed anxious to go to Danu Talis.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Sorcerer

#731 [url]

May 10 11 9:18 PM

But perhaps to make peace with her sister rather than her parents though... I think she may not love them that much, but they will love her still.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#732 [url]

May 10 11 9:45 PM

Yes I think that they will always love their Scatty who couldn't besides all the people she's fought over the years. I hope she's in The Warlock a lot. flamelssecret/pray.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#733 [url]

May 10 11 9:51 PM

I hope she doesn't die, and brings her parents to the light elder side. You you call it light? i mean the other side is the dark so why not?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#734 [url]

May 10 11 10:52 PM

The side that I think is good is the light side for me.

I don't want her to die but if she does that very well may influence her parents. But it is Scatty and it would be extremely hard to kill her.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#735 [url]

May 10 11 10:55 PM

Yep, she's not called the warrior maid for nothing! But her death may convince her parents otherwise too, they may think "if you had left the humani like we did, you wouldn't have died"

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#736 [url]

May 10 11 11:04 PM

Yeah and then Scatty's friends may be forced to fight her parents. But we do know that if she dies she dies a warrior's death of course. Scatty is amazing and she will not back down without at least giving it a try.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#737 [url]

May 10 11 11:08 PM

Well said. But a dying scatty would repel many fans, everyone loves scatty.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#738 [url]

May 10 11 11:17 PM

But a dying Scatty would intrigue fans as well while Scatty is so lovable there are many others as well. I do believe though that if Scatty dies she will die in book 6.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Sorcerer

#739 [url]

May 10 11 11:19 PM

For an ultimate ending. I wonder, if sactty would give up her friends to be with her family. If so, she could then be the warlock

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#740 [url]

May 10 11 11:24 PM

I hope not I want Scatty to remain with her friends but it would be sad.

Maybe she made an oath to never use magic and then she does and therefore she would be the Warlock. It's out there but it could be possible.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help