Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 5 08 4:45 AM

Tags : :

The fierce shadow warrior, inventor of martial arts and vege-vampire, she seems to have the twins best interests at heart and has definitely defended them in many a fight, but who does she value most? Would she stand against Nicholas if she thought he was endangering their lives?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#2 [url]

Oct 24 08 5:57 PM

QUOTE (Blazing star @ October 19, 2008 04:24 pm)
I think she would stand against Nicholas if the twin lives where in danger.

I agree - I think her warning in the Alchemyst to the twins to not trust anyone and her avoidance of saying it is ok to trust Nicholas is telling - and I think she would protect them. I also think that is she is the basis for all martial arts - then the common threads of the philosophies that are so closely related to martial arts would also originate from her and that tells me that she is a loyal person - who is a defender of others - no matter what her reaction to Nicholas was in the beginning of the Alchemyst (when she basically said she worked hard to build her dojang and she wished that they had left her alone). I think now that she is involved, she will do what ever she can to protect both the twins and the human race.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Oct 24 08 6:06 PM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 24, 2008 12:57 pm)

I agree - I think her warning in the Alchemyst to the twins to not trust anyone and her avoidance of saying it is ok to trust Nicholas is telling - and I think she would protect them.

does anyone know where abouts this is in the alchemyst ive been looking for it.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#4 [url]

Oct 24 08 6:16 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ October 24, 2008 02:06 pm)
QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 24, 2008 12:57 pm)

I agree - I think her warning in the Alchemyst to the twins to not trust anyone and her avoidance of saying it is ok to trust Nicholas is telling - and I think she would protect them.

does anyone know where abouts this is in the alchemyst ive been looking for it.

It was somewhere shortly after they arrived at Yggdrasil

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 24 08 8:07 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ October 24, 2008 01:16 pm)

It was somewhere shortly after they arrived at Yggdrasil

More specifically, I think when she was showing them to their rooms for the night. She warned them about things they'd hear durring the night and not to trust anyone.

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#7 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:09 PM

It was either there or right after they tried to leave and found Scath waiting for them when the car wouldn't start and they had to go back in.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 25 08 3:47 AM

To help answer the question of where it is in the book that Scatty tells the twins to trust no one (except each other) is at the bottom of page 134 and once again at the top of page 135 (in The Alchemyst).

I agree with Blazing Star and dreaming that Scathach will do everything in her power to protect the twins, even if it means standing against Nicholas.

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Oct 25 08 3:50 AM

I also agree ...heres my reason

"""Spoiler""""

When scatnach opens up with sophie in paris during the magician, i think it was stated that she hasn't done that with a person in a long time which means she feels a strong connection to sophie.. so i also agree that she will protect them till the end

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#12 [url]

Oct 26 08 3:12 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 25, 2008 04:53 pm)
Yeah I agree. I think Sophie and Her have a very close connection.

I find it interesting that the other person Scatty is clearly close to is Jeanne (Joan of Arc)..who also has an aura of pure silver...coincidence?

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#17 [url]

Oct 27 08 3:41 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 26, 2008 06:30 am)
Hmmm.... maybe certain Elders are kind of 'brought to' certain auras? Just a thought.

That's exactly the thought i am chewing over!

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 27 08 4:12 AM

Or maybe scatty has had a child on wikipedia it says she had many husbands o-o so uhm yeah the whole boyfriend thing when she declined i think is a lie xD but yeah she may have had kids and whatnot and thinks of them as her children and wants to protect them

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#20 [url]

Oct 30 08 1:10 PM

I think scatty is a very complex character. I think that she will return and will be a great assest to the twins in the future. I also believe that she will be the last person to stand with the twins up until as close to the very end as possible, but i think in then end scatty too will leave the twins and it will be up to sophie and josh to wrap everything up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help