Remove this ad

#661 [url]

Mar 27 12 9:27 PM

who has the swords of power

and what is the name off the sword/s when there combined

i think that josh may wield the sword of fire and sophie the sword of ice

hmm you guys keep talking about it as if it were many blades but what if it was torn into four swords so it did no rip the earth apart
i got it jeez i only want the truth not pretty little lies

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

life and death go hand in hand one can not exist with out the other.
 my mastered elements: all of the elemental magics,imagination,time,and war
.They were looking for it to but they weren't good enough 
-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#662 [url]

Mar 28 12 7:41 PM

QUOTE (mordred of the druids @ March 27, 2012 10:27 pm)
who has the swords of power

and what is the name off the sword/s when there combined

i think that josh may wield the sword of fire and sophie the sword of ice

Please do not post multiple times in a row it takes up a lot of unnecessary board space and is against the code of conduct. Instead used the edit button and combine your posts as I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

hmm you guys keep talking about it as if it were many blades but what if it was torn into four swords so it did no rip the earth apart

Please don't post multiple times in a row. Instead, use the 'EDIT' function to add any more comments in your posts. Thanks! ~Elena

Do you mean that you think there was originally one sword which split up into four swords?

Aura color: turquoise
Aura scent: pine
Magics: fire and aether

Quote    Reply   

#663 [url]

Mar 28 12 9:14 PM

i am saying why not

aura color: brown(red and green) with gray blue spirals aura scent: drying blood 

-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

#664 [url]

Mar 29 12 12:27 AM

One Sword of Power split into four is indeed an interesting theory Mordred.

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#665 [url]

Mar 30 12 10:16 PM

why thank you good sir

-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

#666 [url]

Mar 30 12 11:28 PM

I think you might be right, Mordred. Especially because Tsagaglalal said (in The Warlock) that there isn't a real separation between the four elements, that all elements are in fact the same energy. Maybe the Swords split up because people began seeing magic as four different elements? Just guessing though.

Quote    Reply   

#667 [url]

Mar 31 12 11:14 PM

although it would have been an arc weapon because a cording to my theory it would have to be five feet long

-Mordred..

Quote    Reply   

#668 [url]

Apr 1 12 7:56 PM

QUOTE (mordred of the druids @ April 01, 2012 12:14 am)
although it would have been an arc weapon because a cording to my theory it would have to be five feet long

I'm not sure if the sword in your theory has to be longer. I don't believe the sword became longer when Clarent and Excalibur fused, so why would it get longer when more than two swords are fused?

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#669 [url]

Apr 1 12 9:48 PM

i thought it said that when clarent and excaliber were combined, it said how much longer the sword was.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#670 [url]

Jun 11 12 11:51 PM

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

**This thread is now open to posting and may contain information from The Enchantress**

flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

merlin67

Spellcaster

#671 [url]

Jun 12 12 12:36 AM

sooooooooooooooooooooooo they combinded and turned into the hook that was one of the things that surprised me

user posted image
it is good to have an end to journey towards but in the end it is the journey that matters
Aura color: dark brown
Aura scent: freshly melted chocolate chips
Ability:the five elements Earth,Fire,water,air and CHEESE

Quote    Reply   

#672 [url]

Jun 12 12 1:21 AM

I think that combining the swords must have been the only way to learn aether, unless i missed it being mentioned in another book... I should really reread them...

Aura color: Dark Green
Aura scent: Apple Orchard

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#673 [url]

Jun 13 12 6:57 PM

QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ June 12, 2012 01:21 am)
I think that combining the swords must have been the only way to learn aether

I don't think them combining means you've learned Aether, rather they or it became a key to the threads of time.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#674 [url]

Jul 26 12 2:18 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ June 13, 2012 06:57 pm)
QUOTE (MSfanRyAn @ June 12, 2012 01:21 am)
I think that combining the swords must have been the only way to learn aether

I don't think them combining means you've learned Aether, rather they or it became a key to the threads of time.

I, too think that it means that Josh joined with Aether, became a part of it, so he was able to use the sickle (I do not like calling it a hook) to travel through time, as a key, like you said.

Quote    Reply   

#675 [url]

Aug 7 12 6:38 AM

How old are these swords anyways? The hook is mentioned as being placed with the names of the Earthlord rulers on the lintel that Aten is admiring in "The Warlock". Marethyu [spelling?] can probably travel through time, which could explain that, but at the same time it makes you wonder. Could the swords actually be Earthlord in origin?

Quote    Reply   

#676 [url]

Aug 7 12 4:24 PM

QUOTE (Myrddin)
How old are these swords anyways? The hook is mentioned as being placed with the names of the Earthlord rulers on the lintel that Aten is admiring in "The Warlock". Marethyu [spelling?] can probably travel through time, which could explain that, but at the same time it makes you wonder. Could the swords actually be Earthlord in origin?

The origin of the swords were mentioned in The Sorceress Chapter 69. It was said there that the swords were made from the same rock material that make up Stonehenge. It was not specified directly, but it was hinted that the Archons created them.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

leafy

#677 [url]

Aug 7 12 9:21 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ August 07, 2012 04:24 pm)
QUOTE (Myrddin)

The origin of the swords were mentioned in The Sorceress Chapter 69. It was said there that the swords were made from the same rock material that make up Stonehenge. It was not specified directly, but it was hinted that the Archons created them.

It wouldn't have been the Archons who created them. In the books, it is mentioned that the Earthlords used the swords to create the worlds. And the Archons used it to create leylines.

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#678 [url]

Aug 14 12 9:43 PM

Yes, however Isis, being an Earthlord, mentioned that the Earthlords did not create them. So who did? Is it possible that their was something before the Earthlords that created the swords? Or is Marethyu connected to it somehow? Or Abraham? There are so many possibilities.

Quote    Reply   

#679 [url]

Aug 15 12 8:49 PM

QUOTE (hippogriff )
Yes, however Isis, being an Earthlord, mentioned that the Earthlords did not create them. So who did? Is it possible that their was something before the Earthlords that created the swords? Or is Marethyu connected to it somehow? Or Abraham? There are so many possibilities.

QUOTE (Isis)
"Old these are, older then the Elders, the Archons or even the Ancients. It is said they were shaped by the Earthlords, but I doubt it: they worked in different materials" Enchantress pg 249

Isis did not outright deny that the Earthlords created the Swords, just that she did not think they did because they used to work with other materials.

QUOTE (John Dee)
    And with the warmth and the chill came the memories, terrible, terrifying memories of a time before the humani, of a time when the elders ruled the earth, and then beyond, to the world of the Archons; and before them, to the Ancients; and back further, to the Time Before Time, when the Earthlords ruled.
    Memories of the four great swords of power...
    ...of their creation...
    ...and theri powers...
    ...and why they had been separated...
    ...and why they must never be brought together...
    And the shocking realization that there were not weapons, these were much, much, more.
Necromancer pg 230

Dee is seeing the memories of the sword and he sees the memories of times when each major race (Elder, Archon, Ancients) ruled the world, and when he reaches the memories of the time that the Earthlords ruled he also sees the memories of the swords creation. I believe this quote from the Necromancer shows - or at least implies- that the Earthlords did indeed create the swords.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#680 [url]

Aug 15 12 9:50 PM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ August 15, 2012 08:49 pm)
QUOTE (hippogriff )

QUOTE (Isis)
"Old these are, older then the Elders, the Archons or even the Ancients. It is said they were shaped by the Earthlords, but I doubt it: they worked in different materials" Enchantress pg 249

Isis did not outright deny that the Earthlords created the Swords, just that she did not think they did because they used to work with other materials.

QUOTE (John Dee)
    And with the warmth and the chill came the memories, terrible, terrifying memories of a time before the humani, of a time when the elders ruled the earth, and then beyond, to the world of the Archons; and before them, to the Ancients; and back further, to the Time Before Time, when the Earthlords ruled.
    Memories of the four great swords of power...
    ...of their creation...
    ...and theri powers...
    ...and why they had been separated...
    ...and why they must never be brought together...
    And the shocking realization that there were not weapons, these were much, much, more.
Necromancer pg 230

Dee is seeing the memories of the sword and he sees the memories of times when each major race (Elder, Archon, Ancients) ruled the world, and when he reaches the memories of the time that the Earthlords ruled he also sees the memories of the swords creation. I believe this quote from the Necromancer shows - or at least implies- that the Earthlords did indeed create the swords.

Very true, you are probably right. Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help