Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 19 08 8:17 PM

She seems more into everything then him. She is the one who figured out more about the Codex. It is in the first book.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Nov 23 08 11:47 PM

No Nick was. He was more into the Codex then she was. It just says int he the first book of the series that she is the one who figured out it was the Codex and she figured out more about it then he did at the beginning. But after she helped him a bit with it he figured way more out. With the magic she is more into that.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#46 [url]

Nov 24 08 7:02 PM

Ultimately, isn't is really about the fact that all signs point to her being very powerful. And we know she is very knowledgeable. Moreover, she is worried about Nicholas, the twins and the fate of the world. So, regardless of how long she was into the codex she looks like she will be a force to be reckoned with - on the side of the good guys.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Nov 25 08 1:57 PM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 25, 2008 12:52 pm)
so finally, the end of the discussion, as i think we all agree with that?

Not quite the end. We know Perenelle is powerful and I've already posted some quotes about how she is feared. Perhaps the real question is why it seems that Perenelle is feared more than The Alchemyst. What can she do that Nicholas cannot?

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Nov 25 08 2:15 PM

well, probably thats because she has learned more from her experiences on the go throughout the world....because as we see or rather read about the many useful spells she has learned from many different people, that she can use....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#51 [url]

Nov 25 08 2:18 PM

QUOTE (baksh @ November 25, 2008 08:15 am)
well, probably thats because she has learned more from her experiences on the go throughout the world....because as we see or rather read about the many useful spells she has learned from many different people, that she can use....

yes but i think its more than that. I think it has to do with her thirst to study magic, and what power/magical ability specifically makes her a sorceress and therefore different (and more powerful) than the other types of magicians.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#52 [url]

Nov 25 08 2:22 PM

We also don't know the color of her aura - underneath all the layers she has painted over it.... Maybe that's part of it?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#54 [url]

Nov 25 08 3:14 PM

I am not sure we ever found out exactly what color her aura was - we are told that she can layer it, but I can't seem to locate anything more then speculation that it is white. But if someone knows where it says that - I have just missed it - let me know!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Nov 25 08 6:02 PM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ November 25, 2008 09:14 am)
I am not sure we ever found out exactly what color her aura was - we are told that she can layer it, but I can't seem to locate anything more then speculation that it is white. But if someone knows where it says that - I have just missed it - let em know!

Here you go...
Opening her eyes wide, Perenelle concentrated on her own aura. Her natural aura was a pale ice white, which acted like a beacon for the dead, drawing
them to her. But over it, like layers of paint, she had created auras of
bright blue, emerald green, and primrose yellow. Now, one by one, Perenelle
shut off the colors yellow first, then green, then the final blue defense.

The Alchemyst, p. 142

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#56 [url]

Nov 25 08 7:02 PM

QUOTE (LunaAquaVirgo @ November 25, 2008 01:02 pm)
QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ November 25, 2008 09:14 am)
I am not sure we ever found out exactly what color her aura was - we are told that she can layer it, but I can't seem to locate anything more then speculation that it is white.  But if someone knows where it says that - I have just missed it - let em know!

Here you go...
Opening her eyes wide, Perenelle concentrated on her own aura. Her natural aura was a pale ice white, which acted like a beacon for the dead, drawing
them to her. But over it, like layers of paint, she had created auras of
bright blue, emerald green, and primrose yellow. Now, one by one, Perenelle
shut off the colors yellow first, then green, then the final blue defense.

The Alchemyst, p. 142

thanks! flamelssecret/clap3.gif not sure how I missed that...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

Nov 27 08 8:03 AM

I think that Perenelle Flamel will be powerful and i think this is just a thought she will learn to draw energy from the spirits around her instead of using up her own aura and thus be extremly powerful. please coment on this i want to hear feedback.

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#58 [url]

Nov 27 08 3:18 PM

QUOTE (Nalic @ November 27, 2008 08:03 am)
I think that Perenelle Flamel will be powerful and i think this is just a thought she will learn to draw energy from the spirits around her instead of using up her own aura and thus be extremly powerful. please coment on this i want to hear feedback.

Its a very interesting thought, but ghosts and spirits have no power. In book one, all de Ayala can do is make noise and slam doors. I'm afraid Perenelle will have to draw upon her own resources on the island. Luckily, her resources are fairly formidable ... but she is up against some extraordinary foes.

Michael

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

Nov 28 08 4:19 AM

She is naturally gifted where as Flamel is not. Because of her aura Perry was able to use its magic from a very young age. It is pointed out in book one. It makes sense why she is more feared. She did not have to get awakened I bet. Which means she may not be the most human character. That is my guess on all of this.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Nov 28 08 6:32 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 27, 2008 03:18 pm)
QUOTE (Nalic @ November 27, 2008 08:03 am)

Its a very interesting thought, but ghosts and spirits have no power. In book one, all de Ayala can do is make noise and slam doors. I'm afraid Perenelle will have to draw upon her own resources on the island. Luckily, her resources are fairly formidable ... but she is up against some extraordinary foes.

Michael

ok thanks for clearing that up. but do spirits have auras if so then once they were dead if in life they had known how to control it would they be able to do more then just noises?

?!? TRANSMUTATION ?!?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help