Remove this ad

hitmanjls

Next Generation Elder

#21 [url]

Oct 27 08 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 26, 2008 11:57 pm)
it's generally a bad idea to upset any woman...

Oi Vey

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#22 [url]

Oct 28 08 2:48 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ October 27, 2008 08:12 am)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ October 26, 2008 11:57 pm)
it's generally a bad idea to upset any woman...

Oi Vey

I am not sure whether to be offended - or proud.... flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Oct 30 08 1:16 PM

haha that's funny!. That being said we definately know Perenelle is extremely powerful to be able to escape (in a sense) several times from imprisonment, and to be able to help out the group from such a far distance. Not to mention she has quite a score to settle with a one Dr. John Dee. I cant wait to see what perenelle has in store for all of us.

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Nov 1 08 3:04 PM

Since nobody knows the original extent of her powers, it would be hard to tell how much power she has left after Alcatraz. I do believe though, that her powers may have been depleted a bit with her aging.

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Nov 1 08 4:18 PM

I think she is going to die. Wild theory I know. But if you look at our "good guys" she is the one wanted dead first. I think that she will escape Alactraz and get to London somehow. But those things there following Flamel and all of them will attack Flamel and the twins but the twins will run off. Perry will then sacrafice herself so the near powerless Flamel can escape.

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#27 [url]

Nov 5 08 1:32 AM

I agree that she is the sort to sacrifice herself. I am not counting her out just yet though. I was looking through the Magician looking for something else when I ran across this line:

QUOTE (The Magician @ p. 283)
The night had just gotten worse-much worse.  Nicholas Flamel frightened Machiavelli, but Perenelle terrified him.

And lets face it, Machiavelli is no slouch.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#29 [url]

Nov 5 08 1:45 PM

QUOTE (Kочевой волк @ November 04, 2008 11:14 pm)
I know but Perry is not going to play as a big a role as Flamel.

i think in the end (by book 6) you are correct it is the secrects of the immortal nicholas flamel but in the sorceress i think perry is going to play a huge role.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Nov 9 08 6:38 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 05, 2008 02:45 pm)

i think in the end (by book 6) you are correct it is the secrects of the immortal nicholas flamel but in the sorceress i think perry is going to play a huge role.

We now know for sure that Perry is indeed the Sorceress, and I get the feeling she will have a very strong role right to the end, do you think she's strong enough to take out Machiavelli?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Nov 9 08 7:26 AM

I don't. Machevelli has more than one hundred years on her. He has been around way longer and had way more time to learn different kinds of magic. I think both Flamel and Perry could take out Machevelli but one of them alone is going to end up dead. I do have a new theory on Machevelli and Perry.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#32 [url]

Nov 9 08 4:43 PM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 09, 2008 12:38 am)

We now know for sure that Perry is indeed the Sorceress, and I get the feeling she will have a very strong role right to the end, do you think she's strong enough to take out Machiavelli?

i think it all depends on the circumstances. We know she is powerful but just how powerful is she? if she is pit against one person in a fair fight im pretty sure she would win hands down every time (except maybe against sophie and josh once thier powers are fully developed). but none of the fights in these books have been fair to date, someone is either weakend by the use of a ton of magic or its two on one or for some other reason someone always has the upper hand. So i really think it will depend on the circumstances. I do think though by the end of the sorceress Perenelle Flamel will kill an important dark side character whether it be by herself or with help, im pretty sure it will happen.

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Nov 9 08 4:51 PM

I agree with the killing of a dark elder but I am willing to put money that the dark elder will NOT be the morrigan. I think it will be a new dark elder that we meet early on in the book probably someone that Dee goes to in London.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#34 [url]

Nov 9 08 11:02 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 09, 2008 05:43 pm)
QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 09, 2008 12:38 am)

We now know for sure that Perry is indeed the Sorceress, and I get the feeling she will have a very strong role right to the end, do you think she's strong enough to take out Maciavelli?

i think it all depends on the circumstances. We know she is powerful but just how powerful is she? if she is pit against one person in a fair fight im pretty sure she would win hands down every time (except maybe against sophie and josh once thier powers are fully developed). but none of the fights in these books have been fair to date, someone is either weakend by the use of a ton of magic or its two on one or for some other reason someone always has the upper hand. So i really think it will depend on the circumstances. I do think though by the end of the sorceress Perenelle Flamel will kill an important dark side character whether it be by herself or with help, im pretty sure it will happen.

Ooh now that's a very interesting thought, who do you think Perenelle will take on, and maybe even take out?

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Nov 10 08 2:41 AM

I just want to comment on the fair fights part. I find that Flamel is a bit of a wimp. He always uses Scatty to help in him fights or he uses Perry or even Sophie.

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

Nov 10 08 2:55 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ November 09, 2008 05:02 pm)
Ooh now that's a very interesting thought, who do you think Perenelle will take on, and maybe even take out?

I really hope that it is Dee, but it is more likely that if Perry defeats a dark character it will be Machiavelli or the Morrigan.

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Michael Scott

Next Generation Elder

#37 [url]

Nov 18 08 1:18 AM

QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 10, 2008 02:41 am)
I just want to comment on the fair fights part. I find that Flamel is a bit of a wimp. He always uses Scatty to help in him fights or he uses Perry or even Sophie.
Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Nov 18 08 1:46 AM

Gotta remember that flamel is like super old..his power is only so strong..and since he has no potion if he abuses it he'll die soon so he has to rely on others at this point and Michael has a point.

Just edited some punctuation so that "he'll" didn't look like something else

Quote    Reply   

#39 [url]

Nov 18 08 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ November 18, 2008 01:18 am)
QUOTE (Vinterulv @ November 10, 2008 02:41 am)

And yet, he took on Dee, protected Josh, fought the Golems, got them out of Sacré Coeur, tricked the French police, fights the Nidhogg... Michael

I forgot some of that. Although Perry seems to be more of an Alchemyst sometimes then Flamel does.

I have some quotes for everyone on that. I have been breaking down the first book literally like page by page. Soon I will move onto the next book. I will put up most stuff on this break down in the Alchemyst thread.

Quote    Reply   

#40 [url]

Nov 19 08 5:43 PM

well, i think so she is more of a sorceress, you know, more into the magic, rather than simple, alchemy, like transmutation, well mainly realted to elements, but, still i would like to read those quotes................

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help