Remove this ad

#361 [url]

Jul 15 11 5:11 AM

Remember when she asked Sophie(after she found out Sophie had the Witches memories) if the witch knew anything about the Crystal Skulls, and Sophie lyed and told her no, because she knew that was the reason Perry was appeenticed to Witch in the first place.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#363 [url]

Jul 15 11 7:06 AM

Yupp, no problem, I'm pretty sure that happened on Niten's boat, after Josh, Nick and Perry came there expecting to have to rescue Sophie from Aiofa(I ALWAYS forget how to spell her name...)...

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#364 [url]

Jul 15 11 10:26 AM

QUOTE (Bubba @ July 15, 2011 03:05 am)
When she almost completely drained an Elder's AND an Immortals aura, she only had two days left to live. Niccolo was told that she is infanently(sorry, don't know how it's spelled) more dangerous than The Alchemyst. And we know that Nick is dangerous, so Perry has to be extremely dangerous, she wasn't even scared of the sphinx.

Then, when the Old Man of the Sea told Perry that he would make her his wife, she stopped climbing and laughed at him. And said "Do you know who you were sent after?" the Old Man said "I told I could have a sorceress for a wife." or something like that. And Perry laughed again saying "You shouldn't have come, I will never marry you, I am wed to The Alchemyst, Nicholas Flamel." Old Man of the Sea then said "Ohh, The Sorceress." and so on. Why would an Elder be scared of an Immortal.

Then with Areop Enap, he said that Perry brought a MOUNTAIN down on top of it. How could she do that, she only knows a little bit of Air magic, she doesn't know Earth magic.

Perenelle is a well know Sorceress and she is know by Elders and Immortals as such, while Nicholas used the Codex to further his knowledge in Alchemy Perenelle used it to study magic and improve her lore, she might be well versed in most of the Elemental Magics.

Although we don't know the extent of her powers we do know that she had trained under The Witch of Endor, Medea and Circe.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#365 [url]

Jul 15 11 3:19 PM

And that Circe took an interest in her, and taught Perry some of her personal tricks in sorcery.

Even with all of this info, I want to know why she scares so many Elders? I just can't see her knowledge in sorcery, no matter how extensive, can be a match to millenia of knowledge in all forms/types of magic. How powerful is Perenelle Flamel, The Soceress?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#366 [url]

Jul 19 11 9:41 AM

i think we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg that is Perenelle's power and/or abilities. i don't think that the Elders know that much and have trained so much, considering that they were conceited and wanted to focus only on domination. so i guess they do know about magic, can master one or two of them but not all of them can master all elemental magics.

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

#367 [url]

Jul 31 11 11:09 PM

when she was using the Scarab and 'borrowing' Tsagaglalal's and Sophie's powers, she was sucking the aura out of them, darkening her eyes and aura to pure black, and when Niten and Prometheus entered in their Auric armor Pro. turned from Crimson to Transparent and crystaline, and Niten's wood samurai armor turned dull and frayed, while Perenelle's aura/eyes darkened again.

Aura: White Scent: Winter Learned: Necromancy, Alchemy, Fire
I have the gift of Foresight... I know Marethyu...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.” Albert Einstein
Anyone seen any of the Stargate shows?
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#368 [url]

Aug 13 11 1:54 AM

OK, I understand that, but when her aura and eyes turn to a pure black, Sophie breaks the connection by removing her hands from Perry's and Tsagaglalal's. But when Prometheus and Niten come in, they never even remotely made a connection, so why didn't she try *harder* to draw more of Sophie's aura. Is it because Sophie is stronger than her, or because Sophie used the witches memories to create a shield blocking Perry from drawing anymore of her aura?

I think if Perry really wanted to, she wouldn't die. I mean with ALL of the magic she has learned, and as much as the Dark Elders and Elders fear her, shouldn't she be able to make herself immortal like the elders?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#369 [url]

Aug 13 11 6:08 AM

QUOTE (Bubba @ August 13, 2011 11:54 am)
I think if Perry really wanted to, she wouldn't die. I mean with ALL of the magic she has learned, and as much as the Dark Elders and Elders fear her, shouldn't she be able to make herself immortal like the elders?

It's quite possible. Maybe it has something to do with this mysterious black aura...

Aura colour: Aqua
Aura scent: Sea Breeze

Quote    Reply   

#370 [url]

Aug 13 11 7:50 PM

That's what I'm thinking. I think she can make herself immortal if she wanted to, but she just hasn't figured it out yet, or she won't because she might not be able to make Nicholas immortal also. We know she can sometimes see the strands of time, and decipher what they mean, so could she be more than just human(besides being immortal)?

We know she defeated Niccolo in combat, and he is one of the more powerful immortals, so Perry at least probably rates up there with the elders. I want to know what the true color of Perenelle's aura is, how strong she is, and if she can really defeat an elder in combat?

Reading what Moviebuff said about Perry using the Codex to further her lore, could she have studied the spells and lore from the Earthlords' that are in the Codex?

Nicholas and Perry both said that Marethyu had to teach them how to read the Codex, but when Josh goes up to his room, and takes out the pages, he runs his finger over the pages, trailing some of his aura across the symbols on the page, translating it into English. So how much could Nick and Perry really learn from the Codex if they had to have someone teach them how to translate it, when Josh can just run his finger over the text and it automatically translates into English for him to read?

If Perenelle did find some Earthlord Lore in the Codex, she could be only 2nd to the Witch herself in the knowledge of Earthlord Lore. So that may be one of the reasons so many Elder's(Elder's and Dark Elder's alike) fear her so much, because they know she knows stuff that they can't counter with their own type of magic.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#371 [url]

Oct 1 11 1:48 AM

My love for Perenelle has kinda weakened since reading the Necromancer and Warlock. She like does some things that make you kinda fear and hate her. I still like her but she's definitely not my favorite anymore. I winder how it would feel knowing what's going to happen and know that you're time is probably upon you.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#372 [url]

Oct 1 11 3:34 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 01, 2011 01:48 am)
My love for Perenelle has kinda weakened since reading the Necromancer and Warlock. She like does some things that make you kinda fear and hate her. I still like her but she's definitely not my favorite anymore. I winder how it would feel knowing what's going to happen and know that you're time is probably upon you.

It's though things that make me love her even more!

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

Quote    Reply   

#373 [url]

Oct 1 11 6:53 PM

Yes I started loving her again in the end of the 5th one. I wonder how much she will do in the Enchantress. Is there any need to destroy Alcatraz anymore since the monsters are released. I mean why waste her power if they've already been unleashed.

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

#374 [url]

Oct 24 11 3:21 AM

I was like flamelssecret/crying.gif when she gave one day of her life just to save Nicholas...

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#375 [url]

Oct 24 11 3:21 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 24, 2011 11:21 am)
I was like flamelssecret/crying.gif when she gave one day of her life just to save Nicholas...

It's true that Perenelle's sacrifice is touching, but it also showed that Perenelle is willing to sacrifice anything and anyone just to save her husband.

It will depend on the reader if this will be taken in favor or against her.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#376 [url]

Oct 25 11 12:31 AM

I don't understand when you said

anything and anyone just to save her husband.
Are you implying that whatever it takes, even if it means sacrificing someone's life, she will do everything just to save Nick? If so, even I would do the same for my beloved.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#377 [url]

Oct 25 11 11:09 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 25, 2011 08:31 am)
Are you implying that whatever it takes, even if it means sacrificing someone's life, she will do everything just to save Nick? If so, even I would do the same for my beloved.

There is a scene in The Warlock Chapter 29 when Sophie and Tsagaglalal were helping Perenelle give a day of her life to Nicholas. Niten and Prometheus were already telling Perenelle to stop because Sophie is already exhausted by giving too much of her aura. Perenelle doesn't want to stop even if it means risking Sophie to be consumed by her aura.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#378 [url]

Oct 25 11 5:03 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ October 25, 2011 12:31 am)

You might get a better understanding of that line when you've read The Warlock in it's entirety, but yes if it is what it takes to save the world she will definitely be willing to sacrifice a few lives, and she believes that Nicholas needs to be alive to stop the Elders who want to take Earth back.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#379 [url]

Oct 26 11 12:56 AM

That was most selfish of Perenelle, but I think she had done what she thought might be right.. It would be sad if she let Nick die, not with all that they have done to delay the Elders.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#380 [url]

Oct 26 11 10:51 AM

Here's what Perenelle said about saving Nicholas:

QUOTE (The Warlock Chapter 38)
"I didn't do it for you. I did it for purely selfish reasons."
"I did it for me. I did not want to live a day without you."

user posted image