Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#341 [url]

Jun 24 11 8:53 AM

QUOTE (Bubba @ June 24, 2011 08:18 am)
If that is the case, why did it turn into a pure black aura and not change after that, until Tsagaglalal broke her connection with Perry, thus causing Perry to not have enough power, since she was just getting it from Niten and Prometheus. Because after Tsagaglalal tells Perry "Enough. Their is no more anyone can do." her aura turns back into the Ice White color.

As you've said Tsagagalalal broke the connection, who knows where it would lead had they maintained the connection? We didn't see if it would still continue in the cycle of her aura changing colors. It just so happens that it stopped while her aura was in it's black state.

I love crazy theories since I've also thrown out a few in the past

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#342 [url]

Jun 24 11 11:50 PM

OK yes, but it wasn't until the end of the process that it said "Perenelle was surrounded by a pure black aura." or somethig like that. Sophie's instincts, triggered by the witches memories, told her not to help Perry, and not to trust her with this. And after Perry's aura turned pure black, Prometheus said something like "Sorceress, you must stop! There is nothing else you can do to help him." This is after Sophie ripped her hand away and went to stand in front of Prometheus and Niten. Perry told Sophie "I need more. Give me more of your aura. I need it. We need it." Sophie told her "No." because she knew if she used anymore of her aura she would be consumed. And then Tsagaglalal turned to Prometheus, to see if he wanted her to break the connection. When he nodded his head she let go, and Perry's aura winked out, but it DIDN'T change back to the original Ice White color it was.

Maybe Gilgamesh had a black aura so he had Abraham you an Earthlore spell to destroy his aura, but not him with it. So, since we don't know the extent of what Earthlore can do, maybe Perry used an Earthlore spell to make her aura appear a different color than Black, and she drew too much of the others' auras and it made the spell temporarilly ineffective.

Haha, must be my week for crazy theories. But there's another crazy theory to thank about.

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

#343 [url]

Jun 27 11 6:24 AM

Maybe it says that her aura is white because Perenelle actually thinks it is white. Maybe she doesn't even know the true extent of her powers?

Aura colour: Aqua
Aura scent: Sea Breeze

Quote    Reply   

#344 [url]

Jun 27 11 9:38 AM

QUOTE (Water_Sorceress97 @ June 27, 2011 12:24 am)
Maybe it says that her aura is white because Perenelle actually thinks it is white. Maybe she doesn't even know the true extent of her powers?

This is true!!! We know from Dee and Virginia that you can change the smell of your aura, unless you are a pure gold or pure silver, so why can't you, so to speak, "change" the color of your aura because you think it is a different color than it really is.

We don't know what all a Seventh Daughter of a Seventh Daughter can do, and we most definitely do NOT know anything of what a person with a pure black aura can do...

Anyone one of these theories are possible... I'm gonna toss mine, and go with this one!!!

user posted image
Aura-Ice Blue Scent-Mint Chocolate Chip Icecream Elements-Water, Fire, Earth, Air
"Pokud zranění musí být pro muže to by měl být natolik závažná, že jeho pomsta nemusí strach."Niccolo Machiavelli.
"If the injury must be for a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not fear."Niccolo Machiavelli.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#345 [url]

Jun 27 11 12:45 PM

QUOTE (Bubba @ June 27, 2011 03:38 am)
QUOTE (Water_Sorceress97 @ June 27, 2011 12:24 am)

This is true!!! We know from Dee and Virginia that you can change the smell of your aura, unless you are a pure gold or pure silver, so why can't you, so to speak, "change" the color of your aura because you think it is a different color than it really is.

We don't know what all a Seventh Daughter of a Seventh Daughter can do, and we most definitely do NOT know anything of what a person with a pure black aura can do...

Anyone one of these theories are possible... I'm gonna toss mine, and go with this one!!!

its been stated in the books several times that you cant just change your aura color its something you are born with. That said you can do things to alter it, such as perenelle layering colors over the top of her aura. So im under the impression that when she gave nicholas a day of life her aura briefly changed colors either because of the type of magic she was performing or because she was siphoning other people's auras or some combination there in.

Quote    Reply   

#346 [url]

Jun 27 11 7:31 PM

Perenelle could be in denial of her aura color, as long as she believes its white, she will subconsciously paint it white.

It could also been possible that since she was little she was told that her aura was white, and she, believing that fact to be the truth, unconsciously paint her aura white, covering her natural black.

Is like if you teach a toddler that red is named green, when he's grown up no matter how many people tell him he's wrong, he grown up with the fact that red is named green.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

#347 [url]

Jun 27 11 11:03 PM

Good point, and we're not saying she is changing the color of her aura. Just that her subconcious mind is displaying her aura as white, because we know Michael said he wouldn't want to be a humani with a black aura, so Perenelle's subconcious mind could be displaying her aura as white, instead of black, so it appears to everyone else as the color white.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#348 [url]

Jun 28 11 5:46 AM

i think the only thing that doesnt work is that ghosts are attracted to ice white, and if you actually believe in ghosts, ghosts are attracted to white. she created "shells" around her aura. also, remember in the alchemyst when john in ojai saw all the auras? i dont think you can trick yourself, especially since everyone else can see it. besides, what about a white aura is unusual?

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

#349 [url]

Jun 28 11 4:14 PM

Like I said, she doesn't change the color of her aura (from black to white) on purpose, but rather her unconscious mind does it. That's why she layers her already white aura with other colors, because she thinks her aura is white.

With your other statement, we don't know how powerful a black aura can be, it may be able to fool the way people see it…very much like a chameleon.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#350 [url]

Jun 29 11 10:42 PM

Like I said, she doesn't change the color of her aura (from black to white) on purpose, but rather her unconscious mind does it. That's why she layers her already white aura with other colors, because she thinks her aura is white.

As has been said over and over the color of one's aura cannot change. Michael himsef said the color of an aura doesn't change. It doesn't matter if she "thinks it's white", which doesn't even make sense.

If someone cannot change the color of their aura, the only thing that makes sense is that her aura absorption spell coupled with Prometheus and Niten's auras (her aura turned black as soon as they walked in) barging in unexpectedly, and her desperation caused her to lose control of the spell and absorb the rest of the auras in the room creating chaos within her aura turning it black temporarily.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#351 [url]

Jun 30 11 12:34 AM

QUOTE (SOTINF @ June 29, 2011 05:42 pm)

As has been said over and over the color of one's aura cannot change. Michael himsef said the color of an aura doesn't change. It doesn't matter if she "thinks it's white", which doesn't even make sense.

If someone cannot change the color of their aura, the only thing that makes sense is that her aura absorption spell coupled with Prometheus and Niten's auras (her aura turned black as soon as they walked in) barging in unexpectedly, and her desperation caused her to lose control of the spell and absorb the rest of the auras in the room creating chaos within her aura turning it black temporarily.

I'm not meaning a literal change, but rather something like she does to hide from ghosts, she just unconsciously layer her natural black aura with a white pigment.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#352 [url]

Jun 30 11 2:00 AM

i agree with Sotinf here. i don't think that one can do something to their aura unconsciously, unless there is an external factor (eg. Prometheus giving his aura to the First People).

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

SOTINF

Apprentice

#353 [url]

Jun 30 11 2:31 AM

I'm not meaning a literal change, but rather something like she does to hide from ghosts, she just unconsciously layer her natural black aura with a white pigment.

Regardless if it's conscious or not, it is a literal change and we know that can't happen. It's either that or Michael was wrong when he said in the "Your Questions" thread and in the books that one cannot change the color of their aura, and I find that highly unlikely.

Aura: Pure White
Aura Scent: Freshly Brewed Coffee
Elements: Earth and Fire
Magic: Sorcery and Necromancy

Quote    Reply   

#354 [url]

Jul 14 11 8:41 AM

I did some reading on the topic of aura colors and what those colors mean. Gold and Silver, as we all know are the strongest possible auras. But, a black aura always wants more energy, and is constantly taking the energy from other peoples auras unless you consciously make it stop. And the funny thing about a White aura is, most of the time it signifys death.

So, my question is, Why would Michael give Perry a White aura, which signifys death, when she want's to save the human race and the world?

Why can't someones subconcious paint an almost permanent layer of a different color over their aura? All it is, is just like picking out a new paint color for your living room, and then painting it that. All you are doing is putting up a FALSE FAÇADE for everyone to see, put underneath that layer of paint, is the true Façade.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#355 [url]

Jul 14 11 11:11 AM

does a white aura signify death? where did you read this? i thought a white aura is also one of the strongest?

Aura Scent: Lemongrass
Aura Color: Lime Green

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#356 [url]

Jul 14 11 12:38 PM

well even if white signifies death, it fits well with perry's character and its stated in the series that ghosts are drawn to white auras which is why perry paints over her aura, so i think its safe to say white is linked to death in this case.

Quote    Reply   

#357 [url]

Jul 14 11 9:07 PM

A white aura is one of the strongest, but it depends on if it is a dingy white color/an off white color is a LOT weaker aura than if it is a pure untainted, (for lack of a better word), white is one of the four strongest auras. Which are Gold and Silver, I don't know which of those 2 are stronger, then I'm going to say Black then White. Since a black aura always wants/hungers for more engery/strength it could absorb the aura of the person it was facing, (I wonder if that is what could have happened to Gilgamesh the King), and we know that when Perry's aura did turn black(for whatever reason) she was hungering for more. If I remember correctly she said "I need more! ..." then after a tiny pause "Nicholas needs more." Then Prometheus said "Enough Sorceress, it won't help."

The REAL question I think we all should be asking, instead of Is her aura white or black?, we should be asking "Just how strong is Perenelle Flamel?"

How strong is she? We know that she almost used up all of an ELDER'S aura, and another Immortals aura. How strong does someone have to be to almost completely drain an aura of someone from the Elder Race?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#358 [url]

Jul 15 11 12:56 AM

I agree. Even the dark elders are frightened of her, and I don't think they are the type of people who are scared very easily. Can't wait to see what she does in the Enchantress!

Quote    Reply   

#359 [url]

Jul 15 11 3:05 AM

QUOTE (Bubba @ July 14, 2011 03:07 pm)
The REAL question I think we all should be asking, instead of Is her aura white or black?, we should be asking "Just how strong is Perenelle Flamel?"

How strong is she? We know that she almost used up all of an ELDER'S aura, and another Immortals aura. How strong does someone have to be to almost completely drain an aura of someone from the Elder Race?

I forgot to add something to my last post.

When she almost completely drained an Elder's AND an Immortals aura, she only had two days left to live. Niccolo was told that she is infanently(sorry, don't know how it's spelled) more dangerous than The Alchemyst. And we know that Nick is dangerous, so Perry has to be extremely dangerous, she wasn't even scared of the sphinx.

Then, when the Old Man of the Sea told Perry that he would make her his wife, she stopped climbing and laughed at him. And said "Do you know who you were sent after?" the Old Man said "I told I could have a sorceress for a wife." or something like that. And Perry laughed again saying "You shouldn't have come, I will never marry you, I am wed to The Alchemyst, Nicholas Flamel." Old Man of the Sea then said "Ohh, The Sorceress." and so on. Why would an Elder be scared of an Immortal.

Then with Areop Enap, he said that Perry brought a MOUNTAIN down on top of it. How could she do that, she only knows a little bit of Air magic, she doesn't know Earth magic.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#360 [url]

Jul 15 11 4:18 AM

Does anyone else think that it's kind of strange that she doesn't know much air magic? She was apprenticed to the Witch of Endor , who is a master of air, but hasn't learn any. So if she wasn't learning air magic, what was she learning?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help