Remove this ad

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

Lead

Oct 5 08 4:30 AM

Tags : :

In the Magician we've started to see a glimpse of what Perenelle can really do, just how much more do you think she's hiding? Is she really as dangerous as Dr Dee seems to believe she is?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#1 [url]

Oct 18 08 1:57 AM

While I can't site details until I finish re-reading, I do remember thinking that she was probably one of the strongest and most dangerous characters in the book. I recall thinking that I would not be surprised to see her be the most powerful and a key in who will win at the end.

user posted image
Aura Color = Violet Magical Scent = Black Raspberry Favorite Element = Water

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#3 [url]

Oct 19 08 12:46 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ October 18, 2008 03:16 am)
Without giving too much away for you, she is quite a force to be reckoned with in The Magician.

I have to agree with Hitman there, Dreaming, you will find your suspicions confirmed in The Magician, we get much more insight into Perenelle's talents and history in there!

Quote    Reply   
Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Oct 20 08 9:37 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ October 20, 2008 12:28 pm)
Niccolo Machiavelli says, “No one knows the extent of the Sorceress’s powers..."

But we will get to see just how powerful she is in the next book.

Ooh!!!! I can't wait! Perenelle is such an amazing person and I can't wait to find out more about her in the next book. YAY!!! flamelssecret/clap3.gif

user posted image
Aura color:Bright Red/Dark Green
Aura scent: Chocolate

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#8 [url]

Oct 21 08 3:49 AM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ October 20, 2008 07:28 pm)
Niccolo Machiavelli says, “No one knows the extent of the Sorceress’s powers..."

But we will get to see just how powerful she is in the next book.

hmmm hehe...teasing now even? .So no-one knows the true extent of her powers...not even Nicholas? flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Oct 21 08 8:12 PM

xD i wouldn't be surprised if she ended up being the Enchantress if no one knows the extent of her power it would be a funny twist in my opinion ya know instead of her being the Sorceress her teacher or something or maybe even a new character i dunno but i can't wait to find out more and read this book. keep up the good work Michael!! and also i'm trying to get my friends to read your books at my school they all say i read to much but eh i love reading and plan on working at a book store! so i'll spread the word of the series !! flamelssecret/clap3.gif flamelssecret/clap3.gif

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#10 [url]

Oct 24 08 5:26 PM

I am looking forward to seeing how much more powerful she is! I should be into the Magician by this weekend - and since we now know she is the Sorceress, I am looking forward to seeing even more of her power in March.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Oct 24 08 8:11 PM

QUOTE (dreamingofedward @ October 24, 2008 12:26 pm)
I am looking forward to seeing how much more powerful she is! I should be into the Magician by this weekend - and since we now know she is the Sorceress, I am looking forward to seeing even more of her power in March.

I believe you mean May.

-Mo
The Alchemyst and The Magician are awesome!!

Quote    Reply   

dreamingofedward

Next Generation Elder

#13 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:11 PM

March, May - either way, spring of '09... hehehe - that's what I get for paying attention to these boards while I am supposed to be working!

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Oct 24 08 9:11 PM

QUOTE (Michael Scott @ October 20, 2008 01:28 pm)
Let me give you all an exclusive line from book three, The Sorceress, which I think will help answer this. Niccolo Machiavelli says, “No one knows the extent of the Sorceress’s powers..."

YES!!! Thank you, Michael, this just gets more and more exciting!!

-Mo

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#15 [url]

Oct 25 08 2:34 AM

If no-one knows the true extent of Perenelle's powers, I wonder if that means that Dr.Dee has a nasty suprise in store..she has a large grudge to settle with him now after he imprisoned her! flamelssecret/jawdrop.gif

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#18 [url]

Oct 27 08 3:57 AM

QUOTE (momoney433 @ October 27, 2008 12:06 am)
Making Perrenelle his foe was definately a wrong move for Dee. flamelssecret/confused0058.gif

I agree with you there Mo, it's generally a bad idea to upset any woman...but especially one with the powers we suspect that Perenelle possesses! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Oct 27 08 10:38 AM

I agree with you there Mo, it's generally a bad idea to upset any woman...but especially one with the powers we suspect that Perenelle possesses! flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif

Oh gosh I know too well!!

-Mo

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help