Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Nov 20 09 11:19 PM

Let me know if you still need photo's of Paris.. although I doubt that you will still need photo's of the major sights there...

I've got something like 100 pictures of paris..

Aura color: Blue
Aura scent: Vanille

Remove this ad

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#42 [url]

Nov 21 09 12:17 AM

QUOTE (mebririth @ November 20, 2009 06:19 pm)
Let me know if you still need photo's of Paris.. although I doubt that you will still need photo's of the major sights there...

I've got something like 100 pictures of paris..

If you have pictures of Paris that pertain to the series that you'd like to share with the forums you can share them in the Members Research Photo's Thread I know many members would love to see them if you dont mind sharing

#44 [url]

Dec 13 09 3:57 AM

Very impresive. Nice to see all those places in their order accrding to the book

"The two that are one must become the one that is all." - The Magician

#45 [url]

Dec 14 09 1:45 PM

It is awesome, i also hope these keeps on in the rest of the books. its like your reading og something you like and also getting to know a lot about some special city or place.
really cool

Aura color: White
Aura scent: Fresh pine
Magical Powers: Air and Fire

At the heart of every legend, there is a grain of truth

#47 [url]

Mar 12 10 5:51 AM

Those are awesome!

user posted image
"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both." Niccolo Machiavelli
Aura color: Sapphire Blue...... Aura smell: Sea Breeze
Elemental Magic:Water...... Weapon:Trident

#48 [url]

Apr 8 10 8:47 PM

These photos are so awsome!! It must have took you ages to get it done!!! flamelssecret/love0030.gif

user posted image
I........am a nube
"IF you are to hurt someone, hurt them so severely that there revenge is not to be worried about"-Niccolo Machiavelli "Always fight one battle at a time. You win more that way."-Richard Newman
Aura= Deep Red ......Scent= Woodsmoke...... Element mastery=Fire

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#49 [url]

Apr 10 10 12:38 AM

QUOTE (imanube @ April 08, 2010 09:47 pm)
These photos are so awsome!! It must have took you ages to get it done!!! flamelssecret/love0030.gif

I'm glad to see that so many new members have enjoyed the photo tour! Yes it did take Hitman quite some while to collate them all to the books and yes we hope to have the next tour for you soon!

#50 [url]

Apr 13 10 12:36 AM

This really is amazing. I love being able to see the images. I could picture them in my head and some were obvious to me like the fountain and Golden Gate Bridge, but Ojai I pictured the stores differently.

user posted image
Aura color: Hunter green
Scent: Cinnamon Rolls

Remove this ad

#52 [url]

May 6 10 8:37 PM

Oh! Thats amazing. Because i dont live in San Francisco ( i like that my name is Francisco haha) i really couldnt get a feel for the streets, and that was just perfect!

user posted image
"There Is No Beast Without Cruelty."
Aura: Purple
Scent: Garlic
Element: Fire & Earth

#53 [url]

May 11 10 9:06 AM

QUOTE (hitmanjls @ August 26, 2009 07:51 pm)
There was a water fountain in a little nook before the entrance to the park, and he bent his head to drink. An ornamental metal lion's head was set into the wall over the fountain, and below it there was a small rectangular plaque with the words Love is the water of life, drink deeply.

user posted image

These picture really don't do Ojai justice. I visited the other day and wandered around, and I fully suggest that to anyone who is passing through the area. The fountain that josh took a drink from was on just the other side of that wall. And I loved Mr. Scott's attention to detail, it was really cool seeing the little plaque above the fountain that saud "Love is the water of life.. Drink Deeply"

Aura: Medium Sea Green
Scent: The air right after the first rain

#54 [url]

May 25 10 1:24 PM

That was amazing and incredible!! You must have put a lot of effort into pin pointing those spots! Good job!

user posted image
[ Aura: Gold ] [ Scent: Fresh Ginger ]

#55 [url]

May 27 10 12:32 PM

wow great photos I'm sure can easily imagined what's happened back there

fire is the way of life, water is the soul, air is your heart, and earth where you live in

Aura: yellow
Scent: caramel
Elemental: Fire, earth

#57 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:19 PM

when is the Magician comming up?

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

#58 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:38 PM

I hope the magician comes up soon! THOSE would be some cool pics!

Name: dance789 [or 789]
aura: green
scent: lemonade [I was trained in fire and air magic]

#59 [url]

Jun 7 10 3:49 PM

Paris and the house of Francis and Joan..

user posted image
Aura color: Lime Green Aura Scent: Burnt Corpses Elements Masterd : Fire & Water
I have recieved the gift of foresight

- Before all else, be armed.
Niccolo Machiavelli

#60 [url]

Jun 16 10 12:40 PM

I never actually got the chance to say how good a job you did! Haha

I see you're planning on doing The Magician, any idea when you'll finish? I look forward to it

user posted image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aura ~ Silver..........Scent ~ Permanent Marker

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help