Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Sep 22 09 3:29 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ September 21, 2009 09:25 am)
QUOTE (Lucothea @ September 20, 2009 06:11 pm)

And I surrender  flamelssecret/surrender_on_icon.gif the idea of the Codex having iron in it - but wouldn't that have been a great way to keep the Elders from touching it????!!!

it would have been (as Sparticle would say) an epic idea. but then the use of iron would eliminate the possibility of Abraham being an Elder the absence of iron gives us something to add to the list of our neverending discusion

...flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

Anyway, I really like the Scatty and Aoife twins idea. Hopefully the Necromancer will shed some more light on that subject. And this is why prophecies are fun (insert sarcasm here), lol.

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#42 [url]

Sep 22 09 6:26 AM

QUOTE (Sparticle @ September 22, 2009 03:29 am)
And this is why prophecies are fun (insert sarcasm here), lol.

but decoding prophecies is fun it forces our mind (mine especially) to work full-time. and this one is still a neverending puzzle

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

#43 [url]

Sep 25 09 2:52 AM

I've got a feeling we are going to find something out in the Necromancer. But, most importantly, I believe that the twins are Excalibur and Clarent, Sun(Fire) and Moon(Ice) The two that are one and the one that is all (In the end of book 3)

What if Abraham the Mage was still alive OMG!

Please do not post in all caps it is considered shouting in Nettiquette (Net speak). Also please do not post twice in a row use the edit button to modify your previous post.

Aura Color: Dark Green Aura Smell: Cinnamon
Magics Mastered: Necromancy Weapon of Choice:Two Handed Blade
user posted image
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. John Locke

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Sep 26 09 8:30 PM

The two that are one, the one that is all.
There will come a time when the Book is taken
And the Queen's man is allied with the Crow
Then the Elder will step out of the Shadows
And the immortal must train the mortal.
The two that are one must become the one that is all.

i do not think it is the twin swords becuase look at it" The Immortal must train the mortal" so I think it can't be the swords. Who could be immortal ( Nicholas Flamel)".Mr.Scott says that he wanted a hero and he searched first thought it should be the Docter than he went to flamels house and said he found th hero. Flamel is the Immortal to me so who is he teaching thats the twins. So i say its Flamel and the twins are sophie and josh. They both hare pure auras. Sophie used 2 magics at once. They are no ordinary twins.

Tell me if you agree

Please do not use colored text it is reserved for signatures the birthday thread and mod use only

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
aura color: light red aura smell: pomegranates
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#45 [url]

Sep 27 09 11:02 AM

although, i share your thoughts on the the two that are one being Sophie and Josh, prophecies are not worded so that a part should conform to the statement the precede said part. they usually come chronologically as stated/worded but "the two that are one" doesn't neccessarily have to be 'mortals' because the preceding statement refers to people. also, note that sentences that has "the two that are one" phrase in it are separated by periods from the main part - events leading to the fulfillment of the prophecy.

though i agree w/ you about Josh and Sophie being the Twins of Legend, it doesn't mean we cannot discount Clarent and Excalibur as well. excuse the HP reference, because i think its relevant to my point: The biggest mistake Voldemort did was to "mark" the person who brought about his destruction, thereby giving him, Harry, the power he "knows not"

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Sep 27 09 7:24 PM

There will come a time when the Book is taken
And the immortal must train the mortal.
The two that are one must become the one that is all

Ok I know that does not mean you can dismiss that the swords but I think that it is the twins. Becuase the books taken right now and remember Dee he was the queens spy and the crow could be the morigan and the immortal is nicholas and mortal are josh and sophie.Then why would they be mentioned in prphechy and why would they need to be trained if they are not the twins mentioned in it.

"Fire is the most power full of all magics<---- " --Comte De Saint Germain ( Francis)
Magics Mastered: water and Fire..........Kind: Magician..........Magics Learned: All
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Sep 28 09 3:14 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ September 27, 2009 11:02 am)
although, i share your thoughts on the the two that are one being Sophie and Josh, prophecies are not worded so that a part should conform to the statement the precede said part. they usually come chronologically as stated/worded but "the two that are one" doesn't neccessarily have to be 'mortals' because the preceding statement refers to people. also, note that sentences that has "the two that are one" phrase in it are separated by periods from the main part - events leading to the fulfillment of the prophecy.

though i agree w/ you about Josh and Sophie being the Twins of Legend, it doesn't mean we cannot discount Clarent and Excalibur as well. excuse the HP reference, because i think its relevant to my point: The biggest mistake Voldemort did was to "mark" the person who brought about his destruction, thereby giving him, Harry, the power he "knows not"

I agree with you, that we certainly can't dismiss Clarentibur (I love that name so much). I still think the prophecy refers to both sets of twins.

The prophecy says "the Queen's man" and doesn't specify at all which queen. There have been discussions before that this could be any number of queens, like Catherine di Medici, Cleopatra, ect. If it was Catherine di Medici, that could make Machiavelli the "Queen's man".

user posted image
"Be who you are, what you were, what they see. From eternity's view, tell me which one is me." -Epiphany, TSO
Aura color: GOLD..........Scent: Burning matches

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#48 [url]

Sep 28 09 4:14 AM

QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ September 27, 2009 07:24 pm)
Ok I know that does not mean you can dismiss that the swords but I think that it is the twins. Becuase the books taken right now and remember Dee he was the queens spy and the crow could be the morigan and the immortal is nicholas and mortal are josh and sophie.

Sparticle pointed out the briefs of the discussion as far as those subject goes

on this:
QUOTE (Francis De Saint Germain 09 @ September 27, 2009 07:24 pm)
Then why would they be mentioned in prphechy and why would they need to be trained if they are not the twins mentioned in it.

well, the training of the mortals may very well be just a part of the chain of events that needs to transpire in order for the tail bit of the prophecy to be fulfilled. prophecies, i think are just stimulus. when people believe that they know who/what the subject of a prophechy is, for example, it will lead them to an event that will trigger a domino effect. in this prophecy's case the taking of the book.

for centuries, Nicholas has been convinced that the two that are one are twins. and not just any twins, but that ressembling the Original Twins auras/power. he didn't think that Clarent and Excalubir could be what the prophecy fortells. also, Dee have always wanted the Codex for his master and pursued it for centuries too. so these two separate events in themselves will eventually lead (or have already led) to the first part of the prophecy -"when the Book is taken"

if we think about it, it could have stopped there had Josh and Sophie not believed Nick and followed him to Scatty's dojo. which then, might not have resulted to Dee asking the Morrigan's assistance (assuming Dee is the "Queen's man" in question).

Basically, it all boils down to choices and decisions made. like i said domino effect. whether or not Dee is the queen's man in the prophecy, and Machiavelli (if he's the Q'sM)dosen't choose to ally himself w/ the Crow, at this point, it maybe a moot point becuase the mortals have already been trained in some magics. so it can only mean that the two that are one must become the one that is all.

i do apologize for the lengthy pitch. it's just my take on prophecies and fortune tellers in general. and as we all know, in this series, there are no coinsidences...meaning what i just explained is incorrect and i wasted of your time

P.S.
that's just 1 way of looking at the prophecy. we have yet to discover if most of its contetns have already played out

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Sep 30 09 1:30 AM

ok i get what you mean

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Oct 5 09 11:08 PM

I believe we do not know the queen's man yet, and I think the crown might not actually be a crow, just like a crow. If not, the crow is definetely Macha or Babd

Aura Color: Dark Green Aura Smell: Cinnamon
Magics Mastered: Necromancy Weapon of Choice:Two Handed Blade
user posted image
I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts. John Locke

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Nov 8 09 4:45 AM

ok the twins maybe be

josh and sophie
scatty and aoife
or Excalibur and Clarent

the queens man could be dee, Machiavelli or someone else who could have been a queens man but hasn't been said, ok think bout who we meet in the 3rd book.

we will just have to wait and see for the 4th book

Auracolor: Lime Green
Aura Scent: Fresh Limes

Quote    Reply   

#52 [url]

Nov 8 09 10:06 AM

I think it is the twins but maybe it is the 'swords' that have to train them. Couldn't have been Scatty and Aoife because they do not have the correct aura colour. Is there a thread for who we may predict who the first twins of legend were or maybe guess who the Mother of Gods is?

user posted image

Readers are plentiful but, imaginers are rare
Aura colour: Azure, sky blue
Aura scent: Lotus

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

Nov 11 09 3:58 AM

not sure bout who Mother of gods is but how bout Gaia. Makes total sense to me. but we know that Sophie nad Josh are the twins. How do we know? Gilgamesh said he had seen them before. They have the same genetic code as the original twins.

Aura Dark Green
Scent After the rain
Magics mastered: Earth
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#54 [url]

Dec 16 09 11:04 AM

2 = josh and sophie
1- the swords

josh and sophie - save the world
Swords - Destory the world

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Dec 16 09 1:11 PM

ow yeah i was saying that too but i forgot to say the sword who could destroy the world .. i sed it coult destroy or save but i asume your theory is more better then mine .. Good thinking

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Dec 16 09 4:12 PM

just a theory
i think josh and sophie will use the swords josh will use the fused swords clarent and exclubir and sophie will use the fused air and earth sword(t i think the other two swords can fuse togeather to) then sophie and josh must fight against the swords influnce to either save or destory the world
so i think the prophecy refers to both

Aura colour: RED
Aura scent: freshly-cut GRASS
Magic: FIRE

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#57 [url]

Dec 16 09 4:50 PM

I think the interesting thing to mention about prophecies is that they are usually open to a somewhat large amount of interpretation, that is until they actually come to pass, and peoples reactions to the knowledge laid out in a prophecy may affect how the prophecy comes to pass.

That being said I think there is a bit of discrepancy and perhaps some preemptive planning in how the flamels interpreted and reacted to the prophecy. They seemed to emphasize finding the twins of legend, despite the fact that until recently it appears none of the other parameters of the prophecy had come to pass yet, and the twins of legend seem to be the last piece of the puzzle. Im intrigued by the fact that the flamels chose to react to the prophecy rather than let it come to pass as is, especially as guardians of the book, they would be fully aware of when the book would be taken.

So why are the flamels spending their lives trying to decipher the prophecy and find the twins, they obviously know much more than they are making known to the twins, because they have spent large chunks of their lives trying to make sure they control at the very least, certain parameters of the prophecy, so what do they have to gain by having the twins of legend, and why risk searching for the twins at the expense of the protecting the codex, which we know is also very important? As palamedes said they could have just taken the book and gone into hiding knowing that one day, someone might try to take it, but instead they spent their time fairly out in the open searching for the twins. So what does "controlling" the twins with respect to the prophecy do for the flamels?

Quote    Reply   

#58 [url]

Dec 17 09 1:29 AM

The Crow Macha or Babd Or Morrgaina
so which one will the queen's man alli with

Would it be a elder who stays within his or her shadowrealm or be a dark elder

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#59 [url]

Dec 17 09 1:05 PM

QUOTE (Bowlerboy @ December 16, 2009 09:29 pm)

It's the capitalized "Shadows" that intrigues me. Because we have "The Shadow" (Scatty) and we have Aoife of the Shadows.

There's two shadows right there...

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#60 [url]

Dec 17 09 1:23 PM

QUOTE (Godsryche @ December 17, 2009 08:05 am)
QUOTE (Bowlerboy @ December 16, 2009 09:29 pm)

It's the capitalized "Shadows" that intrigues me. Because we have "The Shadow" (Scatty) and we have Aoife of the Shadows.

There's two shadows right there...

and im not sure if this is related or not but both are related to the shadows and both have grey auras... maybe thats another link to the shadows?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help