Remove this ad

Arantir

Spellcaster

#301 [url]

Oct 11 11 2:19 PM

So are "the two that are one" Excalibur+Clarent or Sophie+Josh?

user posted image

Aura Color: Aquamarine Aura Scent: Ocean Spray
Mastered Magic: Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Ice, Aether, Lost Arts
Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind
Mastered Arts: Necromancy, Summoning

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#302 [url]

Oct 11 11 7:27 PM

Is possible that The Savior and The Destroyer is neither Sophie nor Josh, but the Swords. We know the incredible power this artifacts had, and have a mind of sorts (a good example is Clarent) and the fact that they (at least Clarent and Excalibur) can fuse together to be the Two that are One as Gilgamesh claimed it at the end of The Sorceress.

My theory is that that Sophie, Josh, Isis and Osiris will wield the swords in the final battle, the swords will fuse to become The One that is All and its sheer power will sink the city. A pair of these swords will become The Savior, while the other becomes The Destroyer. Sophie and Josh are the twins of the prophecy maybe because they are the only ones besides Isis and Osiris that can unleash the true potential of the Swords.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#303 [url]

Oct 11 11 11:35 PM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ October 11, 2011 07:27 pm)
Is possible that The Savior and The Destroyer is neither Sophie nor Josh, but the Swords. We know the incredible power this artifacts had, and have a mind of sorts (a good example is Clarent) and the fact that they (at least Clarent and Excalibur) can fuse together to be the Two that are One as Gilgamesh claimed it at the end of The Sorceress.

My theory is that that Sophie, Josh, Isis and Osiris will wield the swords in the final battle, the swords will fuse to become The One that is All and its sheer power will sink the city. A pair of these swords will become The Savior, while the other becomes The Destroyer. Sophie and Josh are the twins of the prophecy maybe because they are the only ones besides Isis and Osiris that can unleash the true potential of the Swords.

Except that, as you yourself pointed out, Dee is capable of it too.

user posted image

Weapons: Zanmato, Elemental Blade of Light, Zwill Crossblade, Double Dagger of Wind

Quote    Reply   

#304 [url]

Oct 12 11 3:10 AM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 11, 2011 04:35 pm)

An interesting theory...I wonder if the key is that while Dee has possession, has used the swords, he has yet unleash their true, full power? Maybe only when they are in their "true owners" hands can their full power be wielded.

user posted image

Aura: Dark Orchid
Aura Scent: Wild Lilac

Quote    Reply   

#305 [url]

Oct 12 11 3:23 AM

QUOTE (mzpolarbear @ October 12, 2011 03:10 am)
QUOTE (Arantir @ October 11, 2011 04:35 pm)

An interesting theory...I wonder if the key is that while Dee has possession, has used the swords, he has yet unleash their true, full power? Maybe only when they are in their "true owners" hands can their full power be wielded.

but the Swords were already in existence before the Elders..right?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#306 [url]

Oct 12 11 3:45 AM

That is implied to be true. However, discussion of the swords is best suited for that thread. flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#307 [url]

Oct 12 11 1:41 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 12, 2011 03:45 am)
That is implied to be true. However, discussion of the swords is best suited for that thread. flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

You are safe to discuss the swords as long as it is in relation to the Prophecy. In this case, I think mzpolarbear is saying the Swords might bring about the destruction prophesied if they unite with their 'true owners'

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#308 [url]

Oct 12 11 4:28 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 12, 2011 01:41 pm)
QUOTE (Arantir @ October 12, 2011 03:45 am)
That is implied to be true. However, discussion of the swords is best suited for that thread.  flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

You are safe to discuss the swords as long as it is in relation to the Prophecy. In this case, I think mzpolarbear is saying the Swords might bring about the destruction prophesied if they unite with their 'true owners'

Oh. I hadn't thought of I that way. Hmmmmmmm...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#309 [url]

Oct 12 11 8:19 PM

Is it possible that Josh and Sophie and the Swords are apart of the prophecy?

user posted image
Aura Color:Blue
Aura Scent:Peaches
Element:Air,Fire,Water,&Earth
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#310 [url]

Oct 13 11 1:51 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 12, 2011 08:19 pm)

IIf you are saying "a part of," that is what we are talking about. If you meant "apart from," I simply don't know.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#311 [url]

Oct 13 11 7:24 PM

Some people believe it is, especially since Gilgamesh has called the merged Excalibur and Clarent "the two that are one, the one that is all" in the Sorceress. I believe they are a big part in fulfilling the prophecy, but ultimately I think the Prophecy is referring to the twins and not the twin blades.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#312 [url]

Oct 13 11 8:22 PM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 13, 2011 07:24 pm)

Some people believe it is, especially since Gilgamesh has called the merged Excalibur and Clarent "the two that are one, the one that is all" in the Sorceress. I believe they are a big part in fulfilling the prophecy, but ultimately I think the Prophecy is referring to the twins and not the twin blades.

I strongly believe that the Twins are the real prochecy, I think the swords are a part of it. And maybe Isis and Osiris are connected someway.

user posted image
The bravest and most courageous people are those who find happiness in the darkest of times.

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#313 [url]

Oct 14 11 3:18 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 13, 2011 08:22 pm)
QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 13, 2011 07:24 pm)

I strongly believe that the Twins are the real prochecy, I think the swords are a part of it. And maybe Isis and Osiris are connected someway.

Well, there are four swords, and four people. That adds up to 0.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#314 [url]

Oct 14 11 5:34 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 13, 2011 02:24 pm)

What about if the prophecy is really about the twins wielding the twin swords? A pair to save the world and the other to destroy it.

user posted image
Don't you know who I am? I'm the one who have cheated death!

Aura Color:Amarant
Aura Scent:Cinnamon

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#315 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:51 AM

QUOTE (AlchemistMaster @ October 14, 2011 05:34 am)

What about if the prophecy is really about the twins wielding the twin swords? A pair to save the world and the other to destroy it.

I don't discount the theory it is plausible and I like it very much, but it would mean that each twin will have wield a twin blade. The last part of the Prophecy says "The two that are one must become the one that is all". The prophecy might not come to pass until the Twins of Legend come together, which set of twins is still a mystery.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#316 [url]

Oct 14 11 11:20 AM

QUOTE (Moviebuff @ October 14, 2011 09:51 am)

I don't discount the theory it is plausible and I like it very much, but it would mean that each twin will have wield a twin blade. The last part of the Prophecy says "The two that are one must become the one that is all". The prophecy might not come to pass until the Twins of Legend come together, which set of twins is still a mystery.

Maybe the two sets of twins are the "two that are one!" Wait, that would make Josh and Sophie flamelssecret/spoilerwarning-2.gif their own parents.

That = paradox. Paradox = confucion. Confusion = frustration. Frustration = flamelssecret/sFun_explosive.gif = bad.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#317 [url]

Oct 14 11 7:53 PM

That;s what some believe. I believe Josh will probably be wielding Clarent, the evil sword.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Arantir

Spellcaster

#318 [url]

Oct 14 11 9:35 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 14, 2011 07:53 pm)

That;s what some believe. I believe Josh will probably be wielding Clarent, the evil sword.

Maybe Clarent itself isn't evil, but the power it gives its weilders corrupts them.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#319 [url]

Oct 14 11 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Arantir @ October 14, 2011 04:35 pm)
QUOTE (Shadow Knight @ October 14, 2011 07:53 pm)

Maybe Clarent itself isn't evil, but the power it gives its weilders corrupts them.

That seems like a plausible point. Its what possible turned Mars crazy.

You are only allowed a maximum of 4 embedded quotes in a post as per the Code of Conduct. Thanks! ~ Moviebuff

user posted image
Aura: Navy Blue
Scent: Campfire
Magics: Fire

Quote    Reply   

#320 [url]

Oct 15 11 4:41 AM

I believe Sophie will be the one to destroy it, because in The Sorceress, Gilgamesh said that the last person he saw cry or something, was a girl like her who was crying that she was going to destroy the world. This explains why in the Sorceress the Archon recognised the twins.

b

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help