Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#1021 [url]

Nov 15 11 11:17 PM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 15, 2011 04:59 pm)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 15, 2011 09:04 pm)
i think he wont kill his masters at all because then who would make him immortal when the time came?

I keep thinking the same thing if Dee kills Isis and Osiris in the past then they wouldnt be alive in the future and this lead me to believe that he is actually working for them instead of against them.

maybe if they don't remember him which i don't know if they do, they will trust him and tell him stuff that he can use against them during present time.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1022 [url]

Nov 15 11 11:40 PM

could be but highly doubtfull. i'm sure they knoe Dee, because they know their kids and they too are from the future

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1023 [url]

Nov 15 11 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 15, 2011 02:09 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 09:03 pm)
Right, so Isis and Osiris are out of the question.. The real questions is why would Dr. Dee rendezvous with his Masters?

Im not sure he did that intentionally, he was headed to the past to stop the elders while they were all in one place but I dont think dee was expecting his leygate to open right in front of his masters.

Did he really intend to kill the Elders? Or is it just a front to bring the Twins back to the past?

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1024 [url]

Nov 16 11 12:06 AM

right on Janus. I just remembered something. In the Necromancer & Warlock, Dee just randomly stops and loses all sight of his surroundings and Dare has to slap him back to consciousness. I'm not sure, i think this happens twice. the first time it happens Dee finds out how to actually use the swords but i dont think anything is mentioned what happens the second time or why he freezes up. i dont have the books on me but can anyone look that up and tell me what is going on when Dee freezes up the second time i think it was in The Warlock but i'm not sure.

But if nothing is explained on why freezes up in the books then maybe he gets instructions from Isis and Osiris the second time to bring the kids back to Danu talis.

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1025 [url]

Nov 16 11 8:56 AM

QUOTE (ads0504)
i think he wont kill his masters at all because then who would make him immortal when the time came?

You've got a point there. Do you think Dee is aware that if he kills Isis and Osiris, then he wouldn't be immortal? Dee should be intelligent enough to know that.
In this case, he cannot act against them. What if Isis and Osiris are aware of the treason he committed in the future? They would want to punish him, but Dee cannot fight back because he'll be forfeiting his immortality if he do.

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)
I just remembered something. In the Necromancer & Warlock, Dee just randomly stops and loses all sight of his surroundings and Dare has to slap him back to consciousness. I'm not sure, i think this happens twice. the first time it happens Dee finds out how to actually use the swords but i dont think anything is mentioned what happens the second time or why he freezes up. i dont have the books on me but can anyone look that up and tell me what is going on when Dee freezes up the second time i think it was in The Warlock but i'm not sure.

Are you talking about the scene in The Warlock Chapter 34 where Dee and Virginia were talking about their plan to loose the monsters in Alcatraz in order to distract the Elders. Then Dee said that the plan has changed. Virginia were asking what is the new plan, but Dee were not answering. It took a while before Dee told her that the new plan is to go back in the past and take Danu Talis from the Elders.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1026 [url]

Nov 16 11 9:12 AM

It took a while before Dee told her that the new plan is to go back in the past and take Danu Talis from the Elders.
Maybe, in his trance-like state, he was possessed by Isis and Osiris and was instructed to bring the Twins back? This would explain why when they arrived at past Danu Talis, Dr. Dee bowed down his Masters..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1027 [url]

Nov 16 11 2:09 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 16, 2011 03:12 am)
It took a while before Dee told her that the new plan is to go back in the past and take Danu Talis from the Elders.
Maybe, in his trance-like state, he was possessed by Isis and Osiris and was instructed to bring the Twins back? This would explain why when they arrived at past Danu Talis, Dr. Dee bowed down his Masters..

Im not so sure, I think Dee is trying to grovel and regain some ground. Im not sure he was expecting to run into his masters and when he did he had to do some quick thinking and show some respect towards them. Although with the time travel its possible they dont even recognize dee. Its possible isis and osiris if the are the twins real parents had the twins before the fall and took them into the future for protection. which might explain why they recognize the twins and not dee, but its also possible they were just ignoring dee because they are sick of his antics.

Quote    Reply   

#1028 [url]

Nov 17 11 1:06 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ November 16, 2011 02:09 pm)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 16, 2011 03:12 am)

Im not so sure, I think Dee is trying to grovel and regain some ground. Im not sure he was expecting to run into his masters and when he did he had to do some quick thinking and show some respect towards them. Although with the time travel its possible they dont even recognize dee. Its possible isis and osiris if the are the twins real parents had the twins before the fall and took them into the future for protection. which might explain why they recognize the twins and not dee, but its also possible they were just ignoring dee because they are sick of his antics.

This is very possible.. It never crossed my mind..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1029 [url]

Dec 6 11 5:33 PM

I don't think Dee knew he would be meeting his Elders in that Shadowrealm. He'd probably panic, because they just have to touch him and he loses his immortality.
He'll probably try to make some excuse for his disobeying them. I can just hear him now: "It was all part of the plan!"

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
"What a crazy random happenstance!" - Billy-Buddy
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter
Aura: Color: Seafoam Green. Scent: Roses. Elder Master: Loki.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1030 [url]

Dec 7 11 6:08 AM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac @ December 06, 2011 05:33 pm)
I don't think Dee knew he would be meeting his Elders in that Shadowrealm. He'd probably panic, because they just have to touch him and he loses his immortality.
He'll probably try to make some excuse for his disobeying them. I can just hear him now: "It was all part of the plan!"

Whoa! I love when you quoted: "It was all part of the plan!" flamelssecret/hysterical.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1031 [url]

Dec 7 11 1:54 PM

QUOTE (Saint-GerManiac)

I suppose Dee's Masters are not the type of Elders that would accept feeble excuses... flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1032 [url]

Dec 8 11 12:26 PM

That doesn't stop Dee trying to make them. He'll do whatever he can to try and look flamelssecret/innocent.gif

user posted image
"Anything that happens, happens. Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen, causes something else to happen. Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again, happens again. It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though." - Douglas Adams
Immortal - Ravenclaw - State Alchemist (The Antimatter Alchemist) - Gambit Galloway (Adept) - Dranaei Hunter

Quote    Reply   

#1034 [url]

Jun 15 12 3:22 PM

I'm glad that Dee had some redemption in the end, by helping Dare and the humans on Danu Talis.

My prediction about the first time we see him was spot on. Osiris just touched him and aged him to near death, as opposed to killing him.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1037 [url]

Aug 24 12 5:01 PM

Just came across something marvellous on Wikipedia... a large island boiled up out of the sea off the coast of Sicily in July 1831 (but sank back under the waves again six months later)... "The first sign of an eruption was a period of high seismic activity spanning from June 28 to July 10 reported by the nearby town of Sciacca.
On July 4 an odor of sulfur spread through the town reportedly in such quantities that it blackened silver.
A column of smoke was clearly seen from St. Domenico. The residents believed it to be a ferry on fire. On the same day, the brig Gustavo passed through the area, confirming a bubbling in the sea that the captain thought was a sea monster."
The island was named Ferdinandea. It reappeared again briefly in 1863. In total, the island has appeared and disappeared four or five times since the 17th century.
Google "Ferdinandea" for more interesting facts... as a Michael Scott fan, of course the reference to the stench of sulphur immediately made me think Dee must have been there, and up to no good!!!

Aura: White Scent: Rose Sultane

Quote    Reply   

hippogriff

Spellcaster

#1038 [url]

Aug 24 12 10:06 PM

QUOTE (AdamBure @ August 24, 2012 05:01 pm)
Just came across something marvellous on Wikipedia... a large island boiled up out of the sea off the coast of Sicily in July 1831 (but sank back under the waves again six months later)... "The first sign of an eruption was a period of high seismic activity spanning from June 28 to July 10 reported by the nearby town of Sciacca.
On July 4 an odor of sulfur spread through the town reportedly in such quantities that it blackened silver.
A column of smoke was clearly seen from St. Domenico. The residents believed it to be a ferry on fire. On the same day, the brig Gustavo passed through the area, confirming a bubbling in the sea that the captain thought was a sea monster."
The island was named Ferdinandea. It reappeared again briefly in 1863. In total, the island has appeared and disappeared four or five times since the 17th century.
Google "Ferdinandea" for more interesting facts... as a Michael Scott fan, of course the reference to the stench of sulphur immediately made me think Dee must have been there, and up to no good!!!

wow, great research, although it is good that you backed it up with more than the Wikipedia facts.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help