Remove this ad

#1001 [url]

Nov 14 11 4:12 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:57 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 03:41 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:33 pm)
QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 14, 2011 12:13 am)
thnk u Janus. just something that struck me while i was working lol . hate my security job flamelssecret/wall_.gif

That was the good thing when you are working, you can maul things over and then you would be surprised with the extremity of your ideas Torc-Tioger...

But back to the topic, do you think Dr. Dee will have the guts to attacks his Masters?

if the swords are left in our time, he doesn't stand a chance, but knowing Dee he will try anyway... if he has the swords, he will definitely try and will most likely succeed!

Yeah, surely he will, but wouldn't he be afraid that in just a few seconds his immortality will be withdrawn, knowing that his Masters are just a few feet away...

yes but i believe Dee is crazy and reckless enough to try it anyway!

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1002 [url]

Nov 14 11 4:50 AM

To be reckless would be fatal especially for Dr. Dee. He had done so many mistakes before, I would take it that he took extra care..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1003 [url]

Nov 14 11 4:57 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 11:50 pm)
To be reckless would be fatal especially for Dr. Dee. He had done so many mistakes before, I would take it that he took extra care..

that is what i would do but in case you haven't noticed, dee seems like he is always using methods to reckless and dramatic for his own good. but maybe this time he will see sense... maybe...

"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#1004 [url]

Nov 14 11 5:16 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 04:57 am)

that is what i would do but in case you haven't noticed, dee seems like he is always using methods to reckless and dramatic for his own good. but maybe this time he will see sense... maybe...

He should, if not it will be his end..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1005 [url]

Nov 14 11 5:09 PM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)
yea of course i think thats the reason he went to them in the first place. to either attack them or join them. just dont know which one? flamelssecret/idk.gif

I think Dee didn't plan on meeting his Masters. I think it was a surprise for him when he saw Isis and Osiris.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1006 [url]

Nov 14 11 6:44 PM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ November 14, 2011 10:09 am)
QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)
yea of course i think thats the reason he went to them in the first place. to either attack them or join them. just dont know which one? flamelssecret/idk.gif

I think Dee didn't plan on meeting his Masters. I think it was a surprise for him when he saw Isis and Osiris.

See I think that a lot of the series has had Dr. Dee flying by the seat of his pants so to speak. He devises a plan and when that does not work he is forced to reevaluate and create a new one on the fly. However this time I think its different. I think he knows exactly what he is doing. Having Isis and Osiris there only adds to his overall plan. I think the time for surprises for the good Dr are over.

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#1007 [url]

Nov 14 11 8:14 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 12:16 am)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 04:57 am)

He should, if not it will be his end..

yes i agree, i just have a feeling he'll do it anyway but maybe not!

See I think that a lot of the series has had Dr. Dee flying by the seat of his pants so to speak. He devises a plan and when that does not work he is forced to reevaluate and create a new one on the fly. However this time I think its different. I think he knows exactly what he is doing. Having Isis and Osiris there only adds to his overall plan. I think the time for surprises for the good Dr are over.

yes i think he planned on seeing isis and osiris there for one reason or another. but i dout he will kill them. if he kills them on danu talis, wont he, like, diapear because they wont be alive to give him his immortality? but anyway he definetly had a reason to come and see them. we just don't know what this reason is yet...

Quote    Reply   

#1008 [url]

Nov 15 11 12:17 AM

QUOTE (Nurmengard @ November 14, 2011 05:09 pm)
QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)

I'm beginning to view it just like Torc-Tioger.. Why of all places Dr. Dee, Dare and the twins would appear, it's in front of Isis and Osiris? Does not coincidence for sure.. And then, instead of trembling in fear that Dee's Master are present, he bowed and addressed them..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#1009 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:41 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 07:17 pm)
QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)

I'm beginning to view it just like Torc-Tioger.. Why of all places Dr. Dee, Dare and the twins would appear, it's in front of Isis and Osiris? Does not coincidence for sure.. And then, instead of trembling in fear that Dee's Master are present, he bowed and addressed them..

i agree with nuremgard cause maybe isis and osiris brought them to danu tails and dee and dare just came along so when dee saw his masters, he thought he should first bow.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#1010 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:45 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 15, 2011 02:41 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 07:17 pm)
QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)

i agree with nuremgard cause maybe isis and osiris brought them to danu tails and dee and dare just came along so when dee saw his masters, he thought he should first bow.

If Isis and Osiris were the one who brought them there, that would imply that they had some control over the Swords somehow, as it were the Swords which opened a portal to past Danu Talis..

user posted image

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#1012 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:50 AM

Isis ans Osiris controlling the swords from 10000 years in the past is too far-fetched to be true. i mean these swords were created well before Isis and Osiris were born since they are only Elders and the Swords predate the Great Elders.

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#1013 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:03 AM

Right, so Isis and Osiris are out of the question.. The real questions is why would Dr. Dee rendezvous with his Masters?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1014 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:15 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 10:03 pm)
Right, so Isis and Osiris are out of the question.. The real questions is why would Dr. Dee rendezvous with his Masters?

to either...
a) attack them...
OR
help them...

we just dont know which!

Quote    Reply   

#1015 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:46 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 15, 2011 03:15 am)

to either...
a) attack them...
OR
help them...

we just dont know which!

I find myself agreeing with the latter...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1016 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:52 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 10:46 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 15, 2011 03:15 am)

to either...
a) attack them...
OR
help them...

we just dont know which!

I find myself agreeing with the latter...

yes me too, although with the help of dare's flute and (if he still has them) the swords, the 1st is definitely a possibility

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#1017 [url]

Nov 15 11 2:09 PM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 14, 2011 09:03 pm)

Im not sure he did that intentionally, he was headed to the past to stop the elders while they were all in one place but I dont think dee was expecting his leygate to open right in front of his masters.

Quote    Reply   

Spellcaster

#1018 [url]

Nov 15 11 3:07 PM

yeah that would take mastery to expect and get that...which he has, but I think maybe he has/had a backup plan?

user posted image
Aura Color: Wolf
Aura scent: Jasmine
Type of Magic: Psychic abilities
Favored Weapon: Italian Longsword

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#1019 [url]

Nov 15 11 9:04 PM

i think he wont kill his masters at all because then who would make him immortal when the time came?

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#1020 [url]

Nov 15 11 9:59 PM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 15, 2011 09:04 pm)
i think he wont kill his masters at all because then who would make him immortal when the time came?

I keep thinking the same thing if Dee kills Isis and Osiris in the past then they wouldnt be alive in the future and this lead me to believe that he is actually working for them instead of against them.

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help