Remove this ad

#981 [url]

Nov 13 11 1:24 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 12, 2011 07:11 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 12, 2011 06:18 pm)
QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 12, 2011 05:55 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 12, 2011 04:29 pm)

you are rite, but there cant be many. i really dont think they have granted many humani that gift. it is probably only the most usefull/ important of them that isis/ osiris grant immortality. i am sure it is very rare.

i never said it wasnt rare, i said he might not be the "only" one to have isis and osiris as masters

yes he is probably not the ONLY one.

what about elders that are married and granted people immortally like hekate and odin

Hekate and Odin are MARRIED!?!?!?!?!? i didn't know that! but yes i guess that would count, altho i dont think the humani would be bound to both as much as dee is bound to isis and osiris. just my thoughts.

aura: light violet /scent: lavender/magics: water, air, time(aether)
"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ads0504

Spellcaster

#982 [url]

Nov 13 11 2:51 AM

im going very flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but Mars said "dee killed your sweet Hekate uh." to odin but again im going very flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#983 [url]

Nov 13 11 5:17 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 12, 2011 09:51 pm)
im going very flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif but Mars said "dee killed your sweet Hekate uh." to odin but again im going very flamelssecret/OFF T SMILEY.gif

yes i agree. maybe this should be taken to the Isis and Osiris thread and we should get back to Dee!

"The promise given was a necessity of the past, the promise broken is a necessity of the present."

Quote    Reply   

#984 [url]

Nov 13 11 7:36 AM

At the end of The Warlock, it is quite clear that Dee and the twins are back at Danu talis, but does anyone else find it odd that Nereus, Ceronnous, and Gilgamesh remember meeting Josh and Sophie in the past but not Dee. Even though he's the one that took them there. I mean no elder or next genereation ever mentions meeting Dee on Danu Talis not even The Witch of Endor.

My theory for this is that:

Maybe he's been working with Osiris and Isis all along. Maybe his mission was to get Josh and Sophie back in the past. Maybe they planned the whole thing out - declaring him utlaga, dee meeting up with dare (maybe they just want her flute), realeasing Mars on him so no one would suspect them they were behind this. This is also evident that when he takes Josh and Sophie back to Danu Talis, he takes them straight to Isis/Osiris when he should be going in the opposite direction since they have declared a bounty on his head.

OR

Maybe he took the twins to see their parents and is planning to kill them when they are distracted while talking to their kids. If you remember that they paid him no attention when he calls out to them and only focused on their kids. After witnessing the death of their parents in front of their eyes Josh and Sophie go *TEXT REMOVED* insane and kill Dee and then Sophie turns on Josh for trusting Dee and they fight each other and end up destroying Danu Talis in the process.

Sorry for writing so much at once but this was bugging ever since i finished reading The Warlock. I also dont know if this has been mentioned before but i just wanted to get it out there and see what you guys think about it.

Please do not attempt to negate the auto-censor, it is against the code of conduct. This is a family friendly forum, and we have many young members on the forum. In the future please be mindful of this. Thanks ~SC

Aura: Red
Aura Scent: Coca-Cola
Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#985 [url]

Nov 13 11 1:33 PM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 13, 2011 02:36 am)
At the end of The Warlock, it is quite clear that Dee and the twins are back at Danu talis, but does anyone else find it odd that Nereus, Ceronnous, and Gilgamesh remember meeting Josh and Sophie in the past but not Dee. Even though he's the one that took them there. I mean no elder or next genereation ever mentions meeting Dee on Danu Talis not even The Witch of Endor.

Maybe he's been working with Osiris and Isis all along. Maybe his mission was to get Josh and Sophie back in the past. Maybe they planned the whole thing out - declaring him utlaga, dee meeting up with dare (maybe they just want her flute), realeasing Mars on him so no one would suspect them they were behind this. This is also evident that when he takes Josh and Sophie back to Danu Talis, he takes them straight to Isis/Osiris when he should be going in the opposite direction since they have declared a bounty on his head.

OR

Maybe he took the twins to see their parents and is planning to kill them when they are distracted while talking to their kids. If you remember that they paid him no attention when he calls out to them and only focused on their kids. After witnessing the death of their parents in front of their eyes Josh and Sophie *TEXT REMOVED*insane and kill Dee and then Sophie turns on Josh for trusting Dee and they fight each other and end up destroying Danu Talis in the process.

Sorry for writing so much   at once but this was bugging ever since i finished reading  The Warlock. I also dont know if this has been mentioned before but i just wanted to get it out there and see what you guys think about it.

these are both great theories. i think the second is more likely to happen because if Dee kills his masters he will take over the shadow realms, etc. as was discussed in the warlock. however after reading your post i am starting to think he may have been lying... and no these have not been posted before so thank you for sharing them

Quote    Reply   

#986 [url]

Nov 13 11 3:29 PM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)

Perhaps Dee will be taken out of the picture in a short while. After all, Isis and Osiris are in front of him. It only takes one touch to turn him into dust. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger)

This plan is too detailed to be true. In addition, there are parts in the books where Dee thought that he can't accept that his Elders have decided to punish him even after all the services he rendered to them. If declaring him utlaga is all part of a plan, then he shouldn't have been worried.

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#987 [url]

Nov 13 11 4:02 PM

Perhaps Dee will be taken out of the picture in a short while. After all, Isis and Osiris are in front of him. It only takes one touch to turn him into dust. flamelssecret/evillaugh smiley.gif

really? i don't think so. i have a feeling Dee won't be killed... at least not by Isis/ Osiris... not at first... he did bring them the twins after all... maybe they will decide to spare him... although he still failed to get the rest of the Codex... hmmm...

Quote    Reply   

#988 [url]

Nov 13 11 5:37 PM

besides Dee still has the four swords of power. just one stab from any of them and Isis and Osiris go bye-bye. So they are in the same amount of danger as Dee if they get too close to him to touch him.

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#989 [url]

Nov 13 11 6:12 PM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 13, 2011 12:37 pm)
besides Dee still has the four swords of power. just one stab from any of them and Isis and Osiris go bye-bye. So they are in the same amount of danger as Dee if they get too close to him to touch him.

yes i didn't even think about the swords. you are right all dee has to do is stab them once with any sword and they will be dead, just like Hekate...
wait your forgeting something the swords were left behind, unless he finds the set of swords on danu talis isis/osiris aren't threatened!

Quote    Reply   

Elycia

Sorcerer

#990 [url]

Nov 13 11 6:27 PM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 13, 2011 07:12 pm)

yes i didn't even think about the swords. you are right all dee has to do is stab them once with any sword and they will be dead, just like Hekate...
wait your forgeting something the swords were left behind, unless he finds the set of swords on danu talis isis/osiris aren't threatened!

and I don't think Sophie and Josh will do nothing while their parents or at least who they think are their parents are being killed

user posted image
Aura:White
Scent:Rosemary
Mistress of Water, Air and Earth

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#991 [url]

Nov 13 11 6:42 PM

were they really i thought the swords went with the person who used them to make a leygate, like when Dee used them to make a leygate for him and dare in Xibalba or the shadowrealm they were stuck in and were trying to escape from the crows of Odin and the other demons.

QUOTE (Elycia @ November 13, 2011 06:27 pm)
QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 13, 2011 07:12 pm)

and I don't think Sophie and Josh will do nothing while their parents or at least who they think are their parents are being killed

but you are forgetting Virginia Dare also came back in time with them and she has her flute. So the twins could be held back by Dare while Dee takes on Isis/Osiris.

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your posts like I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#992 [url]

Nov 14 11 12:10 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 13, 2011 07:36 am)

OR

Maybe he took the twins to see their parents and is planning to kill them when they are distracted while talking to their kids. If you remember that they paid him no attention when he calls out to them and only focused on their kids. After witnessing the death of their parents in front of their eyes Josh and Sophie go *TEXT REMOVED* insane and kill Dee and then Sophie turns on Josh for trusting Dee and they fight each other and end up destroying Danu Talis in the process.

Sorry for writing so much at once but this was bugging ever since i finished reading The Warlock. I also dont know if this has been mentioned before but i just wanted to get it out there and see what you guys think about it.

Please do not attempt to negate the auto-censor, it is against the code of conduct. This is a family friendly forum, and we have many young members on the forum. In the future please be mindful of this. Thanks ~SC

These are awesome theories..

Auric Color: Translucent White
Auric Scent: Sampaguita

"Remember, at the heart of every myth and legend lies a grain of truth."

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

ads0504

Spellcaster

#994 [url]

Nov 14 11 1:58 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 13, 2011 01:42 pm)
and I don't think Sophie and Josh will do nothing while their parents or at least who they think are their parents are being killed [/QUOTE]
but you are forgetting Virginia Dare also came back in time with them and she has her flute. So the twins could be held back by Dare while Dee takes on Isis/Osiris.

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your posts like I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC

what if there is the flute on danu tails that anyone can use if it was made before the island fell. that would make a big difference.

aura~ yellow
aura sent~ bananas
element specialty~ alchemy,earth,fire,air,water,and Aether

Quote    Reply   

#995 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:08 AM

QUOTE (ads0504 @ November 14, 2011 01:58 am)
[QUOTE=Torc-Tioger,November 13, 2011 01:42 pm] and I don't think Sophie and Josh will do nothing while their parents or at least who they think are their parents are being killed [/QUOTE]

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your posts like I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC [/QUOTE]
what if there is the flute on danu tails that anyone can use if it was made before the island fell. that would make a big difference.

yes of course. But i dont think Josh and Sophie will have the time to go look for the second flute if their parents are being attacked in front of them.

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   

#996 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:17 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 13, 2011 10:08 pm)
[QUOTE=ads0504,November 14, 2011 01:58 am] [QUOTE=Torc-Tioger,November 13, 2011 01:42 pm] and I don't think Sophie and Josh will do nothing while their parents or at least who they think are their parents are being killed [/QUOTE]

Please do not post twice in a row, instead use the edit button to modify your posts like I have done for you here. Thanks ~SC [/QUOTE]
what if there is the flute on danu tails that anyone can use if it was made before the island fell. that would make a big difference. [/QUOTE]
yes of course. But i dont think Josh and Sophie will have the time to go look for the second flute if their parents are being attacked in front of them.

i think we are starting to get slightly off topic. it is hard to stay on the topic of Dee because everything he does includes and/or effects most of the other characters. but we should try not to stray to far off topic. but but anyway what if someone else already has the flute and uses it. this is a possibility, although i find it unlikely. if Dee attempts to kill their parents, aka Isis/Osiris, they will probably use the power of their auras.

Quote    Reply   

#997 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:33 AM

QUOTE (Torc-Tioger @ November 14, 2011 12:13 am)
thnk u Janus. just something that struck me while i was working lol . hate my security job flamelssecret/wall_.gif

That was the good thing when you are working, you can maul things over and then you would be surprised with the extremity of your ideas Torc-Tioger...

But back to the topic, do you think Dr. Dee will have the guts to attacks his Masters?

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#998 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:41 AM

QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:33 pm)
thnk u Janus. just something that struck me while i was working lol . hate my security job flamelssecret/wall_.gif

That was the good thing when you are working, you can maul things over and then you would be surprised with the extremity of your ideas Torc-Tioger...

But back to the topic, do you think Dr. Dee will have the guts to attacks his Masters?

if the swords are left in our time, he doesn't stand a chance, but knowing Dee he will try anyway... if he has the swords, he will definitely try and will most likely succeed!

Quote    Reply   

#999 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:57 AM

QUOTE (flamelfan96615 @ November 14, 2011 03:41 am)
QUOTE (Janus the Two-Faced God @ November 13, 2011 10:33 pm)

if the swords are left in our time, he doesn't stand a chance, but knowing Dee he will try anyway... if he has the swords, he will definitely try and will most likely succeed!

Yeah, surely he will, but wouldn't he be afraid that in just a few seconds his immortality will be withdrawn, knowing that his Masters are just a few feet away...

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#1000 [url]

Nov 14 11 3:58 AM

yea of course i think thats the reason he went to them in the first place. to either attack them or join them. just dont know which one? flamelssecret/idk.gif

Well not if he pulls a ninja move. but he could still die and i think he'll try a sneack attack and not a full-frontal attack.

Master of Fire

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help