Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 6 10 12:43 AM

I was under the impression that the valkyries were servants of odin but i could be wrong. Odin however could not be Dee's elder because in the questions for michael podcast one of the Necromancer quotes was about odin awaking and we know dee's elder was awake because Dee spoke with him.

Aura Color:Lime
Aura Scent:Cilantro

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Mar 6 10 2:05 AM

We know Odin is awake, but do we know why?

Aura color: blue
Scent: apples
Elemental Magic: earth
Live long and prosper, may the stars watch over you, and may the force be with you!- from Star Trek, Eragon, and Star Wars

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#23 [url]

Mar 7 10 1:47 AM

QUOTE (Mist060 @ March 06, 2010 03:05 am)

Good question, and here's another question to add to that.. whose side do we think Odin would be on?

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Mar 7 10 2:29 AM

QUOTE (Zephfire @ March 07, 2010 01:47 am)

Good question, and here's another question to add to that.. whose side do we think Odin would be on?

Remember in the second book when Joan attacks the one Disir near the river and she defeats her? it only says that the Disir falls in the river but the book didn't say she died. Do you think she will come back in the fourth book to get revenge on her two sisters?

Quote    Reply   

#25 [url]

Mar 7 10 9:41 PM

QUOTE (Runo Warrior @ March 07, 2010 02:29 am)

Remember in the second book when Joan attacks the one Disir near the river and she defeats her? it only says that the Disir falls in the river but the book didn't say she died. Do you think she will come back in the fourth book to get revenge on her two sisters?

Very likely, I don't think the Disir's would let a grudge go that easily. Besides that, aren't the Valkyries immortal or no? And I wonder if the ice will ever melt on for the others in the basement haha.

user posted image

QUOTE ( The Alchemyst)
I've known Nicholas Flamel for a very long time. He is many things-Dangerous and devious, cunning and deadly, a good friend and an implacable enemy-but he comes from an age when a man's word was indeed precious. If he gives you his word that he's done all this for your protection, then I am suggesting that you believe him. ~ Scathach

Aura: Orange...... Scent: Fresh Linen/Cotton...... Element: Wind

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Mar 25 10 3:25 AM

When Joan was fighting one of the Disir by the Scene the book says that the Disir fell in the water with a big splash. The book didn't say that the Disir died. Could she possibly come back to get revenge on her two sisters? I hope so! That would make things very interesting! The Disir are awsome.

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Apr 13 10 6:11 PM

You gotta watch the double posting... A MOD will swoop in and .....

user posted image

Aura Color: Midnight Blue......Aura Scent: Fresh Honey
You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

Apr 13 10 8:26 PM

Probably bad most of them are and the Disir built their Empire on injustice and Slavery if he was good he probably wouldn't have allowed it.

Aura:Orange
Scent:Blue Berry
Element:Time
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Apr 14 10 2:19 PM

Yeah but we have also seen that Gods view the whole "good" vs "bad" thing alot different then we do

user posted image

You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Quote    Reply   

Godsryche

Next Generation Elder

#30 [url]

Apr 14 10 3:48 PM

QUOTE (phineasnigellus @ April 14, 2010 10:19 am)
Yeah but we have also seen that Gods view the whole "good" vs "bad" thing alot different then we do

maybe I need a name change, it took me a second to realize you weren't talking about me, lol.

user posted image
I hear your hopes, I feel your dreams, and in the dark I hear your screams.

Aura: Blood Red
Scent: Freshly Struck Flint

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Apr 14 10 4:37 PM

Ha. I didn't catch that. I should have said Elders not gods. Too much Percy Jackson lately

user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#32 [url]

Apr 14 10 10:54 PM

There is no such thing as too much Percy Jackson, only too little.

Anyhoo, I think Odin would probably be a baddie, but I dunno...he did nurture an Yggdrassil seed. Evil dudes don't tend to be in to gardening.

And speaking of your name, Godsryche, where did it come from?

user posted image
Aura color: deep chocolate brown Magic scent: cacao
"I've got a Facebook. And I utterly hate the games. I would much rather waste my time spouting useless information and complaining about my life than waste it trying to take care of virtual corn." - silvertouch
"Kai su, teknon?"-Julius Caesar's last words, Greek for "Even you, my child?"

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Jul 9 10 9:29 PM

QUOTE (Mist060 @ March 05, 2010 09:05 pm)

Maybe he felt Hekate die and he awoke to take revenge.

user posted image
Aura:Red Scent:Lemon
Knowing others is intelligence Knowing your self is true wisdom
Mastering others is strength Mastering your self is true power
Element:Wind & Earth Weapon: Runes, Marks, Swords

Quote    Reply   

#35 [url]

Jul 10 10 3:15 PM

I am seeing some interesting points on the whole 'did the Disir really die' part. I think that they will join the army on Alcatraz, which is mentioned in the Sorceress.

user posted image
My aura is colored the scarlet of the setting sun, and its distinctive scent is that of a ripe green apple.

Quote    Reply   

Zephfire

Next Generation Elder

#36 [url]

Aug 15 10 2:02 AM

Our no Necromancer spoiler poilcy has now been lifted, posts after this one may contain spoilers, read on at your own risk if you have not yet read The Necromancer.

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Oct 29 10 2:52 AM

I am seeing some interesting points on the whole 'did the Disir really die' part. I think that they will join the army on Alcatraz, which is mentioned in the Sorceress.

I think as long as Francis keeps the block of ice frozen, they shouldn't be able to escape.

user posted image
Aura color: Blue-Gray,
Aura scent: Pine,
Practices Water and Air magics.

Some books are to be tasted; others to be swallowed; and some few to be chewed and digested.~Francis Bacon

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

Oct 29 10 3:09 AM

Hey, I can picture that phone call. "Yeah, I'd like an industrial-grade freezer delivered ASAP. *pause* What do you mean, 'why'?"

Anyway, I think they were too awesome a set of characters to just be done with. I have the feeling that *everyone's* going to be involved in whatever 'final battle' takes place in the Enchantress.

user posted image
Aura: Black Scent: Dried Basil
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Quote    Reply   

Spacecadet

Next Generation Elder

#39 [url]

Oct 29 10 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Archon14 @ October 28, 2010 09:52 pm)

I think as long as Francis keeps the block of ice frozen, they shouldn't be able to escape.

Well I wonder if there are more than just the three that showed up at Germain's house. We may not see those particular ones anymore but there may be others.

Quote    Reply   

Moviebuff

Alchemyst

#40 [url]

Oct 30 10 4:49 AM

QUOTE (Spacecadet @ October 29, 2010 12:10 pm)

Well I wonder if there are more than just the three that showed up at Germain's house. We may not see those particular ones anymore but there may be others.

Agreed, you can't expect only those three survived during their fall after the ice age. I think they are still waiting to receive word from the three that came, and it's only been 2/3 days since they came to Paris.

user posted image
Ravenclaw | Ekaterina Agent | Mage
"Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world" ~ A. E.
Aura: RED
Scent: warm sea breeze

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help